StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I hope this also doesnt get merged with my previous post as it needs a post of its own. Deni said they have been interviewed by Laura Whitmore but then "shooshed" themselves from saying it. Whoever his new manager is, some dude, I wonder if they planned this. Id hope she does some real investigative journalism on Deni to see what a piece of tit he actually is.
Someone going through a mental health crises should not be given media time. Wonder what tit he spun to her.

Unsure why however, she is losing followers in drovers also.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I should be sleeping but bloody hell, I'm still trying to process those stories 🤯
What to unpack first! Deni has given us so much new material to work with.
And I gotta say, at first I thought he was gnawing on a dog chew toy. Nothing would surprise me anymore.
How's the constant 'HELLOOO! ICON!'

My head hurts 🥴
---
Also, looks like he's lost a few more followers, down to a nice round 71k.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys. Hello. Hi. Ummmm.
Deni is now a drag queen called Metal Manolo. 😂😂

(This took me like over an hour to cut and reduce sizes hahaha but well worth it so you all get to suffer along with me 😘).
---

Hahaha i guess we got the same 15 mins. Anyway did it so you dont have to re-watch it 😂😂
Omg thank you for this it is totally bizarre! His reply to Pablo’s posts is to pivot to become a Drag Queen 😳 Hmm wonder how welcomed he will be in the scene.

My favourite part was when he says - I should call my grandma but I don’t have her number 😂
---
Ok so I hope this also doesnt get merged with my previous post as it needs a post of its own. Deni said they have been interviewed by Laura Whitmore but then "shooshed" themselves from saying it. Whoever his new manager is, some dude, I wonder if they planned this. Id hope she does some real investigative journalism on Deni to see what a piece of tit he actually is.
Someone going through a mental health crises should not be given media time. Wonder what tit he spun to her.

Unsure why however, she is losing followers in drovers also.
He’s been friends with Laura for a while I’ve seen her comment on his posts and I’m pretty sure they have met irl as I saw photos of them together.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg thank you for this it is totally bizarre! His reply to Pablo’s posts is to pivot to become a Drag Queen 😳 Hmm wonder how welcomed he will be in the scene.

My favourite part was when he says - I should call my grandma but I don’t have her number 😂
---

He’s been friends with Laura for a while I’ve seen her comment on his posts and I’m pretty sure they have met irl as I saw photos of them together.
Yep, cant believe he thinks he can pivot into a drag queen. What a fucken wanker. Pablo called him out 🥰

He doesnt have anyones numbers lmaoooo. Asking for people to DM him so he can call them. At 1am

Shame about Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still sceptical about them having a manager. As if Deni would miss the chance to put that in his bio? I could be very wrong, but the constant mentioning of the manager in that live just sounds like a manic fever dream and a direct response to Tattle - ‘I’m still legitimate.. see!!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys. Hello. Hi. Ummmm.
Deni is now a drag queen called Metal Manolo. 😂😂

(This took me like over an hour to cut and reduce sizes hahaha but well worth it so you all get to suffer along with me 😘).
---

Hahaha i guess we got the same 15 mins. Anyway did it so you dont have to re-watch it 😂😂
This is very unsettling Please put down the baby teething toy. There is something about D and their use of this. It feels performative. I don't trust anything anymore. It's like the day they 'came out' as ADHD and immediately got a pop fidget toy and wore it hanging off their bag, then it was never to be sent again. I hate to question someone's need for a sensory support but D is so manipulative.
What? What the hell????
You mean his nicknames? Derived from his name? Aka johnny from john and farnsey from fanham? Or whispering jack? Which came as a joke after someone in america called him john phantom. Jack is a nickname of John. None of what you say is correct.
If you want to educate on dead names and pronouns dont do it with incorrect information during and episode of psychosis.
The way he smacks himself in the head all the time and chewing on that beaded thing tells me that he needs intervention.
I can't with the baby teether 🍼🐥

Is Deni manic or is it 💎 🛍? Or maybe it's a chicken and the egg type situation. Either way it's unsettling. He teased this sit down interview a while ago. I hope it's Belle Gibson on 60 minutes vibe.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Absolutely spirally, Pablo has gotten under his thin skin for sure. Today is going to be interesting, 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What in the manic Padam spiral do we call this Deni? A girl can’t go to bed because we miss out on so much of the ✨silent✨ era.

As someone who is actually media trained, I must have missed the subject on sitting in my filthy robe gnawing on a chew toy speaking down at the camera about absolute utter horseshit, including name dropping anyone who’s ever driven through Geelong? We’ve come back to the ‘someone take his phone away’ ✨vibes✨ ✨era✨ haven’t we?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sweet mother Mary. You go to sleep... and miss the end of a thread and pages of a new one. On the chew toy firstly.... WTAF but secondly do you think Deni got it for reading tattle 🤣🤣🤣?

• Haha
What in the manic Padam spiral do we call this Deni? A girl can’t go to bed because we miss out on so much of the ✨silent✨ era.

As someone who is actually media trained, I must have missed the subject on sitting in my filthy robe gnawing on a chew toy speaking down at the camera about absolute utter horseshit, including name dropping anyone who’s ever driven through Geelong? We’ve come back to the ‘someone take his phone away’ ✨vibes✨ ✨era✨ haven’t we?
I skipped quite a few of the icons pages but my friend just sent me one which had our other friend in it but also he mentioned his ex friends dads furniture store 😂😂😂 i missed a lot of those ends ones and im dyinggggggg

• Haha
GUYS I just sat through and screen recorded the most excruciating live from Deni, despite being in bed and wanting to go to sleep I had to take one for the team.

I have about 15 minutes of footage, not sure if anyone here can compress and upload? Otherwise go through it all shortly and upload key take moments.

But 1 - Deni is now a drag queen, or will be, or wants to be, or it’s another state of mind, idk but they’ve already created a new instagram- Metalmanolo

2 - confirmed they have a new manager.
Confirmed their family have told them to say off live.

3- someone commented about the TLM fundraiser, Deni said they legally can’t comment

4 - justice for rebel swift (an Ig page) commented and he said justice for rebel? That’s weird she’s been rehomed?? In a very non chalant happy matter

So much more to come tomorrow but needed to add this now
So we are back ‘legally can’t comment’ what a POS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@stylebydeni
@ratkodenistodorovic
@deniandgrace
@deniafterdark
@therebelswift
@hellodarlingsmedia
@thefashionflippa
@metalmanolo

It’s giving “got methed up and forgot my password so add my 103rd account hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yikes, looks like someone has been watching rupauls drag race down under 😅
Hopefully they've had some makeup lessons since their original stint in drag. Also have fun finding a venue to allow you to perform because it won't be piano bar lmao
---

Doing the lords work 🙏🏽 thank you!
This is 100% blackface, and if I remember from the last thread wasn’t from that long ago - 2018/2019? For someone who is so aware and do justice focussed they would have been aware that blackface was wrong. This image needs to go into the media file. Mazels to the new manager.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I missed the morning live! What was the general theme?
Also ‘presentation for work’?? What work?? None of it makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.