Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachesFBI

Ok so, I typed mazalpadam in Instagram and did "forgot password". And clicked "send me link" to change password. It then gave me a notification that the security may have been breached, and and sent an email to the account to get back in. This is the email address it sent to...
I mean.. [email protected] anyone?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
In the Instagram justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Australia, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Tattle Tarts Netty Unit. These are their. DUN DUN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

CeruleanBlue

Thread 8 suggestion; Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatya gunna do, whatya gunna do when the Tattle Tarts come for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

T@ttleT@rt

Sorry I just deleted the last comment regarding Milo as I may have misunderstood whether I was allowed to share or not. Just confirming and I will report screenshots if possible. There are more details and it gets worse.
---
Okay confirmed 100% I am allowed to share. Also another lie exposed e.g., ‘I have never physically harmed anyone’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
#pappadumdum #pappasmurf #mazelshazam

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

T@ttleT@rt

Still there for me too!
---
I think someone here said they were in contact with the person doing the TLM page on Insta so absolutely zero hate or accusations, but, from a purely due diligence perspective have we made sure that account is not also linked to DodiDarlingDoll?

I was just thinking the total inception of it all if he was messaging himself videos of himself having sex to/from two different sock accounts.
---

Worth checking! Haha
Happy for you to check, but justice4tlm is my friend, can confirm :) She's been at this for a while to get justice for T, but it has evolved with all the other vile things Deni has done to a community and people we both care about x
---
Thread #8 suggestion: Rebrand, regender, revolt, repeat. We're still getting over Dodi's unnaturally enlarge feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

followtheleader

IMG_3388.jpeg

😅 you are not Carrie Bradshaw nor are you Taylor Swift, Doll.
---
New Era, Deni’s ball sack on a metal barstool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
A friend of mine stupidly bought a Gucci belt of Fashion Flippa Deni and paid direct deposit to his bank account for $150 and she sent him a few DM’s in the two weeks that followed asking why she hadn’t received it and he kept promising it would go in to post the next day, after a month of nothing coming she asked him on a DM for her money back and he blocked her so she can’t contact him! I DM’d him on her behalf and he blocked me too! What a disgusting human being and he has the audacity to offer this post on his story tonight????

1691586072900.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

canigetfreestufftoo

Factcheck101, you've nailed it. Every word. It's definitely giving dirty John vibes and it's creepy AF. I have so many mixed feelings about it all, I'm fascinated but also disgusted, creeped out and appalled.

And then also so very proud of the team for taking the time to expose this absolutely bad person.
So…. Wait. Hold up. Stop the bus.

Are you guys saying that Dodi is *just* a regular garden variety gay????? *sharp intake of breath*
That he’s not……..different? That he’s not a cool gay, he’s just a regular gay???
Hold my handbag while I clutch my pearls.

No trans. No enby. Just……
Omg. His poor parents. How embarrassing. Having a gay son.
jesus actually wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
The new drag Instagram page is gone…
Hmmmm. Ok so it's definitely gone, and when I did a search I came across an account called metal.manolo.official, and strangely it has a name under the profile - Ari Smith

Which of you may recall (it was many threads ago, season 5 sauseeg parade to be exact) where I commented on that message allegedly sent to Deni was from an account called Ari Smith. The message was a copy and paste from comments made by one, maybe two members here. I've attached my comment for reference. It's fkn weird and I have no idea what it all means (yet...) but I was super-suss at the time and now obviously I am still. It's stuck with me and I do think there's something to it.

Disclaimer: I'm typing furiously to get this all out quickly so I apologise in advance for any typos 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Enjoying all the comments popping up on the new account

Omg the Janet Roach comment 💀

Jaysus I’m going to have to put in for compassionate/ stress leave at work, there is no way I can keep up with this thread and the 56 new accounts Deni Darling Metal Doll Padam is creating. Or I just need to get on the 🧊 to keep his same hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The outdated idea that a stolen sex tape of a nobody influencer would somehow go viral just screams Deni. If I wanted to see a short, hairy, gay man having sex I would just Google it. Agree with everyone else that he’s been dropping clues about this for weeks. I wonder if we’ll see the resurgence of the Only Fans account in the next couple of days as Deni’s way of “getting ahead” of the sex tape threats and reclaiming it on his own terms? 🥱
---
“sock puppet instagrams” is much more fun than “finsta” 😂
They’re slightly different! All sock puppets are finstas, but not all finstas are sock puppets. A sock puppet is when you set up a new account and talk to yourself and/or multiple accounts to talk to each other. Sorry if I’m Deni-splaining the obvious. I’ll get out of the pantry and put my baby teether down now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

canigetfreestufftoo

I need to know. Why can’t Dodi just say “I really like/enjoy/stan/love” XYZ (soccer, dance etc) instead of stating grandly SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN, SINCE I WAS IN MY FATHERS BALLSACK, WHEN JESUS WAS A TWINKLE padam padam. It’s not a fricken competition about who discovered a hobby first. Who likes it most. Most of us can just say omg I really love pickle ball or whatever without making a medal worthy criteria out of it.
mazels.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Well done @StickyTapeTits for bringing it over from number 5 into number 6. You were the winner for thread 7! Unfortunately due to character limit it had to be shortened but i think we all know the ✨️vibe✨️

StyleByDeni #7: How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many. Just Deni. Not many. Just Deni.

Also, netty team, well done, i think thats a new record for Deni's thread. Less than a week and we are onto a new one.

Any wordsmith netty team members wanna come through and write up a recap?

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/styleby...cobbling-and-community-are-done.40813/page-51

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33