StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck one of those names has just bleeping sent me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I may die from this girls please bury me at the kadina netty courts in my best GK bib

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The teething ring in the mouth to the hair and back to the mouth f*cking gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So far he's mentioned everyone in geelong in our generation apart from me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he mentioned a girl who bought rococo tanning salon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Big thanks to thanks to her for my free solariums every second day for two years bc I was an idiot and thought tans were hot. Anyway sadly she gave us all free solariums for years and ran her business into the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck one of those names has just bleeping sent me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I may die from this girls please bury me at the kadina netty courts in my best GK bib
One name has tipped me over the edge! Iโ€™m gone. RIP me. Bury me in Eastern Cemetry because itโ€™s an icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy Manic Batman, heโ€™s just named every single person and place he could remember from Geelong. I think there was over 30 โ€˜iconsโ€™ heโ€™s just named.. which sounded to be mostly his high school friends mums.

This is very convenient timing for another mental break down which seems to be impending.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What? What the hell????
You mean his nicknames? Derived from his name? Aka johnny from john and farnsey from fanham? Or whispering jack? Which came as a joke after someone in america called him john phantom. Jack is a nickname of John. None of what you say is correct.
If you want to educate on dead names and pronouns dont do it with incorrect information during and episode of psychosis.
The way he smacks himself in the head all the time and chewing on that beaded thing tells me that he needs intervention.
Why is Deni chewing on an infant teether? Thatโ€ฆ wasโ€ฆ ummโ€ฆ yep ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wtf but I canโ€™t look away ๐Ÿ˜‚
Saaaaaaaaame! It just kept getting worse but I couldnโ€™t stop. I know quite a few of the people he mentioned and they ainโ€™t icons. Is RATkoโ€™s next ploy going to be reading out the old phone book and Melways? Donnybrook road had me wheezing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saaaaaaaaame! It just kept getting worse but I couldnโ€™t stop. I know quite a few of the people he mentioned and they ainโ€™t icons. Is RATkoโ€™s next ploy going to be reading out the old phone book and Melways? Donnybrook road had me wheezing
He mentioned donnybrook road? AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA i must have skipped it. Did he mention Belia from the deli on the corner? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now he was an icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like he doesnโ€™t have any one IRL so heโ€™s just stuck/lost in this online persona. The constant chewing is giving off peaking vibes as well as the incessant talking. Deni is essentially holding a conversation with themself. This isnโ€™t going to end wellโ€ฆ where is his bloody mum and dad?!

GUYS I just sat through and screen recorded the most excruciating live from Deni, despite being in bed and wanting to go to sleep I had to take one for the team.

I have about 15 minutes of footage, not sure if anyone here can compress and upload? Otherwise go through it all shortly and upload key take moments.

But 1 - Deni is now a drag queen, or will be, or wants to be, or itโ€™s another state of mind, idk but theyโ€™ve already created a new instagram- Metalmanolo

2 - confirmed they have a new manager.
Confirmed their family have told them to say off live.

3- someone commented about the TLM fundraiser, Deni said they legally canโ€™t comment

4 - justice for rebel swift (an Ig page) commented and he said justice for rebel? Thatโ€™s weird sheโ€™s been rehomed?? In a very non chalant happy matter

So much more to come tomorrow but needed to add this now

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh. My. God. I go to bed early, and then wake up to what felt like HOURS of Deni manic ranting, chewing on a teether, listing full names of every single person in G town. WTAF did I just watch?! I'm struggling for words, there was just so so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deni is spiralling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh no. by the looks of it heโ€™s becoming a drag queen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yikes, looks like someone has been watching rupauls drag race down under ๐Ÿ˜…
Hopefully they've had some makeup lessons since their original stint in drag. Also have fun finding a venue to allow you to perform because it won't be piano bar lmao
---
GUYS I just sat through and screen recorded the most excruciating live from Deni, despite being in bed and wanting to go to sleep I had to take one for the team.

I have about 15 minutes of footage, not sure if anyone here can compress and upload? Otherwise go through it all shortly and upload key take moments.

But 1 - Deni is now a drag queen, or will be, or wants to be, or itโ€™s another state of mind, idk but theyโ€™ve already created a new instagram- Metalmanolo

3- someone commented about the TLM fundraiser, Deni said they legally canโ€™t comment

4 - justice for rebel swift (an Ig page) commented and he said justice for rebel? Thatโ€™s weird sheโ€™s been rehomed?? In a very non chalant happy matter

Doing the lords work ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Guys. Hello. Hi. Ummmm.
Deni is now a drag queen called Metal Manolo. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(This took me like over an hour to cut and reduce sizes hahaha but well worth it so you all get to suffer along with me ๐Ÿ˜˜).
---

Hahaha i guess we got the same 15 mins. Anyway did it so you dont have to re-watch it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.