StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Is he doing this for attention? He's saying he's been shadowbanned and showing a page with 0 followers but has followers. Is he doing this to play the victim YET AGAIN.
They’re all bought! I clicked on numerous ones and they’re all fakes!

*edit: a couple may be real but A LOT are not!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is 100% blackface, and if I remember from the last thread wasn’t from that long ago - 2018/2019? For someone who is so aware and do justice focussed they would have been aware that blackface was wrong. This image needs to go into the media file. Mazels to the new manager.
Is it black face when you’re a brown POC holocaust survivor? These eyebrows. Jesus Mary and Joseph.

I’d take him actually moving to Sydney if it meant watching him try and have a go at the drag scene here. Metal Manolo wouldn’t get booked at the Rooty Hill RSL raffle night.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so I hope this also doesnt get merged with my previous post as it needs a post of its own. Deni said they have been interviewed by Laura Whitmore but then "shooshed" themselves from saying it. Whoever his new manager is, some dude, I wonder if they planned this. Id hope she does some real investigative journalism on Deni to see what a piece of tit he actually is.
Someone going through a mental health crises should not be given media time. Wonder what tit he spun to her.

Unsure why however, she is losing followers in drovers also.
I have an idea, not sure what you guys think. I was just googling Laura Whitmore and it appears that she has a series on darker topics at the moment the first theee topics are incels, rough sex and cyber stalking. Do you think they have watched them via VPN and is now inserting them selves in the narrative. That would explain the stolen sex tape via social media stalking angle and they also like to position their sex life at the fore. Otherwise I am not sure why an Irish journo working in the UK would want to talk to Deni. Is it because JK shared one post. There are a heap of trans people or trans supporters that have bigger followings that in the Uk and Ireland that this journo could have used.

Reactions: 9
Here’s to a new week, Tattle Tarts. Hopefully Deni comes down from whatever he’s on and takes a nap cos I have to much work to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The dancing, with phone phone falling over, and the absolute mania in the eyes. Wow. As Sezzie Kearns would say, I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s to a new week, Tattle Tarts. Hopefully Deni comes down from whatever he’s on and takes a nap cos I have to much work to catch up on 🤣

View attachment 2361879
😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck this sent me. The phone collapsing. How was he EVER a content creator. 😂😂😂 everything about him is so bleeping home brand. Not even woolworths select. Straight up home brand from the 90s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2361879
Omg I can’t!!! What a way to start a Monday 😂 gosh his poor dad having to get up and open the cafe with this racket pounding through the house all night. Deni kept referring to his sleep meds they needed to take… is it’s safe to say they skipped their meds??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@stylebydeni
@ratkodenistodorovic
@deniandgrace
@deniafterdark
@therebelswift
@hellodarlingsmedia
@thefashionflippa
@metalmanolo

It’s giving “got methed up and forgot my password so add my 103rd account hun”
I have added all these to the Wiki now from your list

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I firstly read the caption as ‘I am a tripod clearly’ which creates a whole new perspective on that video. Enjoy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else catch the ChatGPT talk? ChatGPT scares them as a writer and they are logging into it at the same time. This autobiography is going to be wild

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion - Through all the trouble and strife Deni lip syncs for their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This was a lot to wake up to on a monday 😂
The constant need to chew is 1000% an affect of whatever drugs he's on, hes not fooling anyone 😂 and using your neices teething toy is repulsive.

Well I for one am loving this ✨️silent✨️ era. Deni that media training really paid off doll. Mazels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.