StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dancing is next level embarrassing - just because you can dance on a Dancefloor (questionably) does not mean you’re able to do drag. Pablo said it right - just downright insulting to those who have worked hard to perfect their act, look and build their experience.
I’m guessing they did not sleep last night, the highs and lows are just so predictable…. Whoever is trying to brand manage/resurrect them with all these recent β€œapologies and step backs” will be shaking their heads this morning…. Can’t control a wild animal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't think that anyone would take him onat the moment.
Even a low grade start up company would surely err on the side of caution with this trainwreck.

Surely there would've been a huge announcement announcing the new partnership?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did I just see an Irish jig? May have been distracted by unsupported flailing sauseeg.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was waiting to get a reply myself to share but through a group chat grapevine I am aware of someone who has spoken with the shameless girls. They say they were unaware their name was being used in this way. They were never sponsors.

They donated directly to trans charities. I assume they also received that text from Deni to media and talent. Instead of becoming involved they decided to donate in support of the fundraiser. I think it's pretty telling that they didn't donate to the fundraiser.
Well even if they weren’t involved in the fundraiser he’s still got their names attached to it and sold it at $20 a watch. Personally if it was me I would be contacting him and demanding he alters the posts to take my business name off it! Such.A.Scammer truly disgusting.
---
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ same energy
It’s giving EmmyLou on the Pier it’s giving Britney spinning round and round and round ✨vibes ✨✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck this sent me. The phone collapsing. How was he EVER a content creator. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everything about him is so bleeping home brand. Not even woolworths select. Straight up home brand from the 90s.
As a content creator, you'd think he would have all the equipment like tripods, ring lights etc. πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want some of what they're having. I am seriously trying to drag myself to work on 2 coffees and they've had a quarter of the sleep and are up gyrating to the tunes !!! I can't with the hose behind them dancing in the cupboard.... the fall from grace was hard....and on their face.
Bloody hell I missed it 😫 did anyone record it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.