StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @StickyTapeTits for bringing it over from number 5 into number 6. You were the winner for thread 7! Unfortunately due to character limit it had to be shortened but i think we all know the ✨️vibe✨️

StyleByDeni #7: How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many. Just Deni. Not many. Just Deni.

Also, netty team, well done, i think thats a new record for Deni's thread. Less than a week and we are onto a new one.

Any wordsmith netty team members wanna come through and write up a recap?

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/styleby...cobbling-and-community-are-done.40813/page-51

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well done @StickyTapeTits for bringing it over from number 5 into number 6. You were the winner for thread 7! Unfortunately due to character limit it had to be shortened but i think we all know the ✨️vibe✨️

StyleByDeni #7: How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many. Just Deni. Not many. Just Deni.

Also, netty team, well done, i think thats a new record for Deni's thread. Less than a week and we are onto a new one.

Any wordsmith netty team members wanna come through and write up a recap?

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/styleby...cobbling-and-community-are-done.40813/page-51
Omg can someone help me remember what song this thread is based on? I’m trying real hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What? What the hell????
You mean his nicknames? Derived from his name? Aka johnny from john and farnsey from fanham? Or whispering jack? Which came as a joke after someone in america called him john phantom. Jack is a nickname of John. None of what you say is correct.
If you want to educate on dead names and pronouns dont do it with incorrect information during and episode of psychosis.
The way he smacks himself in the head all the time and chewing on that beaded thing tells me that he needs intervention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the sums up the end of the thread fairly well… also, disgusting, that’s his nieces teething chew toy he is shoving up his nose and in his mouth. Yuck. The poor thing. I would not be allowing a child to be around this creep.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMFG out of all the things they done have; I can't believe tonights posts are what made me unfollow

Chewing and playing with the teething toy is DISGUSTING and made me want to vomit. Just so gross. We know how unhygienic they are and it just made it so much worse.

Secondly - they know barely anything about John Farnham and to spin the name thing to be about pronouns - get a grip you dkhead. Also, it's Little River Band, named after a town just before your town. They town you hate online, but now love because you aren't actually moving to Sydney and you're going to have to live there again.

Also they seem to be absolutely pinging.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I could stand listening to his screeching voice and chewing (I actually have ADHD and sensory issues), I would do this but..
Can someone count the number of names dropped in this latest Story rant? I swear I’ve seen at least 20 people named!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I could stand listening to his screeching voice and chewing (I actually have ADHD and sensory issues), I would do this but..
Can someone count the number of names dropped in this latest Story rant? I swear I’ve seen at least 20 people named!
I too have ADHD and grew up in geelong im only a year or two older (or not at all depends on what year he was actually born) and everyone he is naming is just trying to make himself sound cool. Like when kids go to school and try to show off.
LOL at him mentioning alana tuck and her mum who works at coles. He is literally naming anyone he knows. Very few of them are icons bro. That poor girl was just a girl who went to sacred heart and is in his fb cover photo. Those girls are all just normal girls like us. Two of them have moved on and have kids and marriages and are doing great the others probably are also i just dont know how they're going.
I wish I had the ability to sit through that again to screen record it. Its pure mania. Maybe ill put it on to screen record and go have a shower 😂😂😂😂😂 he'll still be going by the time im out.
I messaged a few people who worked at the places he mentioned and thankfully none of them worked with him at the same time but they cant fucken stand him. He obviously hasnt been liked in geelong for a loooooong time. Now he's completely trying to rebrand as a famous local who knows all the icons. Darren lyon wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My live reactions to tonight’s onslaught:

Not dragging his ciggie on camera cos image… honey it’s way too late.

I need to know how the dancer hurt his head dancing.

And that his sister has thrown the spittle covered chew toys in the bin.

ICONIC COBBLERS OF GEELONG STOP I AM HOWLING.

Is this series of stories like a drug fuelled game of memory? What is even going on. Whose house is he talking to himself in? What presentation does he have to do? Hello! Icon!
---
I too have ADHD and grew up in geelong im only a year or two older (or not at all depends on what year he was actually born) and everyone he is naming is just trying to make himself sound cool. Like when kids go to school and try to show off.
LOL at him mentioning alana tuck and her mum who works at coles. He is literally naming anyone he knows. Very few of them are icons bro. That poor girl was just a girl who went to sacred heart and is in his fb cover photo. Those girls are all just normal girls like us. Two of them have moved on and have kids and marriages and are doing great the others probably are also i just dont know how they're going.
I wish I had the ability to sit through that again to screen record it. Its pure mania. Maybe ill put it on to screen record and go have a shower 😂😂😂😂😂 he'll still be going by the time im out.
I messaged a few people who worked at the places he mentioned and thankfully none of them worked with him at the same time but they cant fucken stand him. He obviously hasnt been liked in geelong for a loooooong time. Now he's completely trying to rebrand as a famous local who knows all the icons. Darren lyon wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.
1 April 1988 😅

I deep dived Maca’s FB looking for it the other day. I have issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lost count, sorry! I actually think he is making some of the names up.

Surely someone is screen recording this for future use lol 😆 imagine what this is going to look like at 1am.

His poor farther is probably trying to sleep through all this screeching.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He legitimately just said he’s keeping names off the gram and saving them for the autobiography and gave himself a pat on the back for being much more media trained now. I can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t smoke on camera cos of image, but will upload to stories with captions on transcribing the ciggies. Makes so much sense Doll 👏
---
I can’t believe he dropped the first AND last names of his school girlies. I bet they’re wanting to crawl into a ball rn. And I’m damn sure they’re ina group chat with each other asking wtffff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 guys. GUYZZZZZZ. He mentioned Paul Buccholz. Im CRYING. He did most peoples braces in our era. Im fucken ded.

Also room 99 watered down their vodka with metho, not sure how that fits into his autobiography? The owner also owned Kayser Cafe so I knew them very well/family friends and he lost a lot after that (rightfully so) but this has nothing to do with deni or whatever story he conjures up for his autobiography.

Also the last part of this video 😂 he's more media trained he says while gnawing like a fucken rat on a baby teething ring.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tonight is giving ✨manic✨ vibes …. I feel it’s a response to Pablo’s videos, not dealing so has lost it a bit trying to act like he’s not bothered. The kids teether is so off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂 guys. GUYZZZZZZ. He mentioned Paul Buccholz. Im CRYING. He did most peoples braces in our era. Im fucken ded.

Also room 99 watered down their vodka with metho, not sure how that fits into his autobiography? The owner also owned Kayser Cafe so I knew them very well/family friends and he lost a lot after that (rightfully so) but this has nothing to do with deni or whatever story he conjures up for his autobiography.

Also the last part of this video 😂 he's more media trained he says while gnawing like a fucken rat on a baby teething ring.
how dare you, I was hanging out to read the new book to read all about room 99.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.