StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched don't f**k with cats?? Today has really given me those kind of vibes 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I never wanted to say it but I always suspected he was just your stock standard gay man. He realised he had no talent, no looks, no point of difference to elevate him to stardom so he cunningly co-opted the enby and trans identities. Non-binary I could get on board with, taking up a place on International Womens’ Day and being a self appointed spokesperson for the trans community raised my hackles but so flippantly stating he’d change pronouns/call himself she for Taylor ALISON Swift tickets tipped me over the edge. (If I recall that correctly)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone watched don't f**k with cats?? Today has really given me those kind of vibes 😂😂
Haha I was telling Mr Tart about the entire journey this Deni shitshow has been and how Team Tattle Tart have banded together to fight for justice! He said that we remind of the ‘dont duck with cats’ internet sleuths 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so convinced that Deni behaviour is just a character he created.

He suddenly stopped saying Mazel with everything and he is trying really hard to “look normal”

Maybe everything he is done has been a show to get attention that gone wrong.

Reactions: 15
Omg I wanted to mention this but couldn't recall the name of the show, tried googling just 'cats' and came up with loads of things. That show, it's VERY this. Your average folk piecing together information, finding discrepancies, using posted content to other close the truth. Yassss.
---
Omg I wanted to mention this but couldn't recall the name of the show, tried googling just 'cats' and came up with loads of things. That show, it's VERY this. Your average folk piecing together information, finding discrepancies, using posted content to other close the truth. Yassss.
Also, 'average'...we are anything but, seriously 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How are we almost at season 8?

Actually I believe I said a similar thing at the end of 7, maybe even 6

It's a lot hey. I think I'm still breathing funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's with all the random snippets in his stories? Going back to Diet Deni? Back to content that got him the following? Safe, uncontroversial, basic.

Reactions: 5
Thread 8 suggestion; Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatya gunna do, whatya gunna do when the Tattle Tarts come for you
I dont contribute a lot, hard enough keeping up with this train wreck, but I for one cannot wait for a new thread title to get scribe the duck out of my head haha
---
Oh how I laugh every time I picture Deni hearing the alerts and freaking out that someone has tried to get into his account...and again...and again
It was probably interrupting him from googling 1989 and trying to figure out the back story so he can educate everyone on Taylor Alison and the 1989 'rebrand'.
agreed its making my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would like to formally withdraw this Thread suggestion to make way for another brilliant title that more adequately reflects the ABSOLUTE bleeping SHITSHOW that was the last 24 hours. Because…. we’re a team. #hereifyouneed 🏐

Goodbye Metal Manolo - it sure was brief, but you will forever be in our hearts.

View attachment 2370256
Thank you @StickyTapeTits ! You were the winner of the next thread but as we can see Metal Manolo is no more 😢 it was fun while it lasted.

I’ll start the next thread now to save any confusion!

Congrats to @CeruleanBlue for the next thread title! Now we will all have this one stuck in our heads for the next day or so until the next thread 😂🙃

IMG_8699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Michy, I feel like I have won an Oscar and thanks StickyTapeTits. I am sure there is an EL reference behind that name that I simply do not want to know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread:

---
Thanks Michy, I feel like I have won an Oscar and thanks StickyTapeTits. I am sure there is an EL reference behind that name that I simply do not want to know 😉
Well I’ll tell you anyways 😂 It’s from when she got her boobs tapped up on the floor of Booby Tape offices and filmed it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.