StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so, I typed mazalpadam in Instagram and did "forgot password". And clicked "send me link" to change password. It then gave me a notification that the security may have been breached, and and sent an email to the account to get back in. This is the email address it sent to...
I mean.. [email protected] anyone?
Lollllllllll that’s me done 😂😂😂 He’s so stupid! Love it Beaches

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jamie has posted this - they’ve identified a “she” in the last paragraph but it does sound like they’re describing deni so maybe a typo? Or not relevant at all
“the common person” 😂😂 Okay 👍🏻 you are hardly Dior!!

Reactions: 3
Hope the next pronoun update is head/grifter/dishpig
You've been busted as an absolute misogynist mate, kindly stop posting everytime you change your mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
really desperate now to deflect any5hing to with with grifting , next he will talk about how much he loves and respects bonds or Seafolly. trust me doll it's been months we know you no longer associate with mammamia 🤦
Pretty sure you’ve burnt that bridge to the ground. As if Mia would go anywhere near Deni again. She’s Jewish for one thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So RATko is now he soooooo not trans? Backing away from yet another criticism that’s been levelled at him?
Pics are behind the cafe. Have we finished a the packing of the flips?

Reactions: 7
Netty Detectives you are amazing! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Far out - we are his content calendar.
Me yesterday: I can't believe the chicks at Mamamia still follow him.
Deni today: Hi everyone at Mamamia. Love you dolls padam mazel.

I hope the tags make them they realise they're still following this life mess and the quickly unfollow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just really can’t understand how literally in the same week you can change your pronouns, nationality, brand and opinions so many times. It’s fine to question your identity. It’s fine to share your struggle. But every single time you flip flop about it and make a big to do, it just becomes more and more disingenuous, confusing and actually detrimental to the cause you claim to be so passionate about.

Also, who even is the target audience at this point? Purely tattle? Himself?

I just wish he’d pack up his teething ring, get offline and have a good hard look at himself. No one is distracted from the real issues by your constant stream of bullshit, Deni.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like we are his only audience at this point.
We are def the only ones watching and engaging, even if it is only in this chat. And quite possibly directly with him in this chat.
I do find him scary though, the s*x tape strategy is mind blowing. I feel like he has very little to lose and he will become more dangerous behind the scenes.
I think it's creepy too how he responds to our comments and convos. Just to let us know he is here.

Reactions: 14
in true Deni style he can’t be satisfied with just digging a hole, he has to go and dig himself a goddam crater. This is the wildest ride I been on in a long time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
really desperate now to deflect anything to do with the grifting , next he will talk about how much he loves and respects bonds or Seafolly. trust me doll it's been months we know you no longer associate with mammamia 🤦

edit : typos
Hahahahahahaha. Ohhh Deni. Deni Deni Deni. I just can’t even. That superficial charm and laying it on thick won’t save you. But it is fun to watch the attempts.

Also they were your employer, not your family. His boundaries are so mangled I’ve truly never seen anyone this bad.

I feel like we are his only audience at this point.
We are def the only ones watching and engaging, even if it is only in this chat. And quite possibly directly with him in this chat.
I do find him scary though, the s*x tape strategy is mind blowing. I feel like he has very little to lose and he will become more dangerous behind the scenes.
I think it's creepy too how he responds to our comments and convos. Just to let us know he is here.
Also yeah can’t remember if I said earlier or I was just going to (baby brain + sick at the mo’) but the more lies we unravel, the more boundaries we enforce, the more corners we back him into… the worse he will behave. It may not be pretty.

Lots of narcissistic men have been very destructive when pushed. And he is the unfortunate combo of narcissist + very low maturity + I think a lot of other mental health disorders so I do worry about people’s safety. I mean. He’s already proven to be physically violent against multiple people now and that was long before being pushed as far as we’ve pushed him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like he is trying to do a redemption tour

Also I'm completely, and utterly disgusted on everything that has broken today - as is everyone here. Great work to those involved!

Reactions: 9
I just really can’t understand how literally in the same week you can change your pronouns, nationality, brand and opinions so many times. It’s fine to question your identity. It’s fine to share your struggle. But every single time you flip flop about it and make a big to do, it just becomes more and more disingenuous, confusing and actually detrimental to the cause you claim to be so passionate about.

I just wish he’d pack up his teething ring, get offline and have a good hard look at himself. No one is distracted from the real issues by your constant stream of bullshit, Deni.
I feel a bit funny Deni picks up and puts down ‘she’ on a whim. I find it quite disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 30
really desperate now to deflect anything to do with the grifting , next he will talk about how much he loves and respects bonds or Seafolly. trust me doll it's been months we know you no longer associate with mammamia 🤦

edit : typos
I’m not wearing Kappa pants that’s for sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My theory- 🥁 🥁 it’s not really a sex tape, it’s just Deni showing how to put a dinger on a dildo lol
---
BRB - cutting up some oranges, we got a big game ahead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.