StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chain of events for it to be a non Deni person who is behind this is hilarious if you think about it.

1. Breaks into storage cage and steals hard drives
2. Looks on hard drives and finds sex tapes
3. Recognises Deni the super famous celebrity!!!
4. Unlike your average criminal who Iā€™m sure would say yuck and throw them away, decides to share these videos (how they were not permanently blinded upon witnessing we shall never know)
5. But not with just anyone! Rather than attempt to make any financial gain or any kind of gain at all, chooses to attempt to freely anonymously release them toā€¦ a really specific call out accountā€¦ because ā€œrevengeā€ ???

Oh and amongst all this letā€™s not forget DENI MADE HIS PARENTS WATCH PART OF THE TAPES TO ā€œPREPAREā€ THEM IN CASE THEY WERE RELEASED. Sorry I am never getting over that.

I would not be surprised if these videos were already uploaded somewhere publicly but simply got no attention.
making the parents watch is even more perverse in light of us now having confirmation they are behind it all

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much @BeachesFBI and @factcheck101!!! As some of you may know, I am assisting Justice4TLM and know them. Havenā€™t made a big deal of it here on the threads as didnā€™t want to give Deni any further fuel, but itā€™s gotten to the stage now that it really doesnā€™t matter. Iā€™ll get this to them asap xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know exactly what you mean. I was telling Mr Teethy about the sex tape thing before and he was like "haha bloke is cooked" and im like no, its beyond cooked. Its scary and really bleeping deliberate and calculated.

This is a long story that will take a whole thread of its own to explain so super long story short, a guy my friend has been on and off seeing for 3 years the other day told her he wanted to murder her when they were on a break and he would park across the street and watch her and these are the same type of scary behaviours I see from Deni. If Deni could drive I think he'd be even more dangerous.

Ive decided when I get a chance Im going to report this to vicpol. I cannot in good conscience let this go un-reported. If they dont look into the report thats on them but I cant let it go.
That is very scary, I hope she can use this time away to get access to support services. You and her have every reason to be scared. I hope she starts by at least looking at 1800 respect.
On a lighter note , ā€˜Mr Teethyā€™ love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok so, I typed mazalpadam in Instagram and did "forgot password". And clicked "send me link" to change password. It then gave me a notification that the security may have been breached, and and sent an email to the account to get back in. This is the email address it sent to...
I mean.. [email protected] anyone?
As Dodi would say, this is QUEEN tit! Taylor ALISON Swift level queen!

Also Dodo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I offered my support for any timeline or photo evidence, if they needed and if I had it šŸ˜Š
I hope you said ā€˜here if you needā€™

The alliance between the Tattle Tarts and fairly small instagram accounts must be pretty unprecedented in the history of Tattle. I know that Tattle is known as being very toxic but I donā€™t think our little ā€˜dark cornerā€™ is at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Someoneā€™s had a busy night! Screams Dodiā€¦
Has anyone seen them mention vigilante before?
well there's a movie from 2005 ( Deni's era) called V for vendetta that was about a vigilante and a few of it's themes are homosexuality and Islamophobia.

Reactions: 9
Is there a way to get a screenshot of the puppet account linked to the SBD email? Similar to the FF screenshot? We just want the proof to cover all bases

Reactions: 7
Hi Deni Dodi Dodo!

Weā€™ll eagerly away your condescending lecture on cyber crimes and the dark web of Tattle since another one of your lies have been exposed. Surely your new assistant Maca could have set up some new email addresses for your multiple insta accounts? Merci Meta!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a way to get a screenshot of the puppet account linked to the SBD email? Similar to the FF screenshot? We just want the proof to cover all bases
No problem, i've just done the @mazalpadam account again (I'm on my Desktop) in incognito mode so none of my personal info is showing. But it's a full screen, screenshot if that helps

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we get a list of the accounts and their attached emails because Iā€™m getting lost šŸ˜‚

FF + Mazalpadam is the ā€œ@styledydeni.comā€ one correct?
---
Can we get a list of the accounts and their attached emails because Iā€™m getting lost šŸ˜‚

FF + Mazalpadam is the ā€œ@styledydeni.comā€ one correct?
Deni darling doll is ā€œf******@ā€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried the Ram one? This was the account that actually sent the sex tape image
---

Reactions: 3
Deni Doll you are recapping last weeks AJLT episode!

New episode comes out today at 5pm šŸ˜­
This week is next week, last week is this week, Tuesday is Wednesday , Wednesday is Tuesday.

Only one thing is a constant Deni has broken yet another law- shared a sex tape , I am assuming there are two people in the video, without consent. Here is where it gets reported https://www.esafety.gov.au/key-topics/image-based-abuse

NSW legal tattlers, why is there a delay in the avo and would this information be of any use?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.