StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine him sitting on the couch in his fetid dressing gown and reading this. He will be frantically checking all his email accounts for the notification. The chew toy will be working overtime today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The @vvvv one is the archer ram one.
Correct.
There was another screenshot that included Archer Ram, so I did just try looking up "archer.ram" as per the screenshot back on page 39. but i'm getting a user does not exist. So i'm assuming it's just a shortened screenshot of the @vvvvendenitta_ one

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The @vvvv one is the archer ram one.
omg there is two archer ram accounts. I feel like Deni watching AJLT , my seal hands are flapping above my head
---
I won’t have time to edit the instagram section of the wiki until after work. I will try to do what I can but is It possible for people to save their screen shots to the media file. of course anyone is free to edit that section of the Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Netty Team, I was just sent this..
The FF account HAS THE SAME EMAIL ATTACHED!
Someone check their main account 😮
This certainly really ties the bow that the obscured Email addresses are the same.
You know Deni is going to claim we are doxxing them, however these people claim they are not Deni , so for us to have dozed them Deni will have to admit they are these people. Once again Deni is so quickly outsmarted

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jamie has posted this - they’ve identified a “she” in the last paragraph but it does sound like they’re describing deni so maybe a typo? Or not relevant at all
I’m fairly sure this is about Suzan Mutesi - he had a heap of stories up after the logies when it was confirmed that she crashed the red carpet.

Here if you need!
the email address for the vvvv one would fit deniratko in the space where the asteroid are.

also guys be careful, some places will leave traces, linked in especially, but Facebook might present you as someone they might know so mKe sure you guys are using fake profiles without ant friend links to you. However I suspect you guys all know what you are doing in that regard
---
I’m fairly sure this is about Suzan Mutesi - he had a heap of stories up after the logies when it was confirmed that she crashed the red carpet.
Milo also had a story about people writing books that I wondered was directed at deni

Reactions: 15
Holy crap I leave to have lunch and I come back to some genius detective work!

I actually missed the parents thing? What do you mean by he made them watch it?
There is a screenshot around the threads somewhere (would’ve been last week) from a story Deni posted about the storage cage break in where he said he made his parents watch some of the beginning of his sex tape so they would be prepared if it was released… he deleted it super fast IIRC but yeah. That apparently happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
HOWLING at Ratty manically trying to watch ✨lAsT wEeKs✨ 'And Just Like That' with their chew toy while the password reset email notifications are bing, bing, binging away... MWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For anyone concerned about the other people on the sex tapes, firstly ask yourselves if they actually exist, were they stolen from a storage cage and will anybody want to "release" them.

I call BS again.
My thoughts exactly. We only have hearsay that sex tapes / footage exists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.