StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, could someone with a Samsung try this hack? Obviously we just want to make triple-sure we aren’t wrong (I definitely think we’re onto something) on all fronts.
Names and all that cropped out for identity reasons 😊 Shoutout to the source!
Sooo if this is correct than FF and vvv is the same phone number but different emails
Vvv is the same person as mazalpadam
---
So if mazal is Deni in disguise then it’s Deni who is messaging threatening to release a sexxy tape?
Correct?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel a bit funny Deni picks up and puts down ‘she’ on a whim. I find it quite disrespectful
Agreed, it makes all the pronoun haters just think it's all more of a laughing stock plus adding in she and deciding you are now marginalised because you're a women..

Reactions: 15
Sèx tape leaked on Macafe page..

That's my shitz and giggz prediction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit funny Deni picks up and puts down ‘she’ on a whim. I find it quite disrespectful
But incredibly convenient when Seafolly want you to be a brand ambassador for International Women’s Day. Or tell people on the Q and A panel about how hard it is to choose which public bathroom to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So RATko is now he soooooo not trans? Backing away from yet another criticism that’s been levelled at him?
Pics are behind the cafe. Have we finished a the packing of the flips?
I’m confused as to what pronouns have to do with being a ***. How does being from an ethnicity other than Anglo change your pronouns? Ethnicity and gender are completely different

Reactions: 12
I’m confused as to what pronouns have to do with being a ***. How does being from an ethnicity other than Anglo change your pronouns? Ethnicity and gender are completely different
Yes! Same!
And also what Vegeta and Parika have to do with pronouns and ethnicity? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey all, could someone with a Samsung try this hack? Obviously we just want to make triple-sure we aren’t wrong (I definitely think we’re onto something) on all fronts.
Names and all that cropped out for identity reasons 😊 Shoutout to the source!
Okay I just tried and it's all the same. So the phone numbers for vvvvfordenitta and mazelpadam have the same last 2 digits as fashion flippa and hellodarlingsmedia.. emails slightly differ with vvvforvendenitta but not for mazelpadam

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay I just tried and it's all the same. So the phone numbers for vvvvfordenitta and mazelpadam have the same last 2 digits as fashion flippa and hellodarlingsmedia.. emails slightly differ with vvvforvendenitta but not for mazelpadam
THIS. IS. DYNAMITE!!! Irrefutable proof that he’s trying to release his own sex tape. This creep deserves everything that is coming to him. I’ve never seen this behaviour before in anyone. So arrogant, self righteous, superior and deeply, deeply stupid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Deni, you’re not evolving / growing up at the same pace as the “girls”. The “girls” don’t shout out “suck my dick” in public.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
really desperate now to deflect anything to do with the grifting , next he will talk about how much he loves and respects bonds or Seafolly. trust me doll it's been months we know you no longer associate with mammamia 🤦

edit : typos
Brown nosing now....
Won't work with Mia. She doesn't like betrayal (but who does right?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.