StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked too and guessed the blocking because I couldn’t get to their profile from the tag. Wonder what the night will bring. I dunno if I can handle another gender so soon 😅

(I meant to write bender but autocorrect picked gender and it felt right)
I am loving how prophetic the autocorrect turned out to be with today’s pronoun change!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9569.jpeg

Deni should have thought about this before they tried to get on the Tattle Tarts Netty Team

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am loving how prophetic the autocorrect turned out to be with today’s pronoun change!
This made me want to try the old, “what does predictive text say” thing and I am HOWLING.

Tomorrow Deni will:

Deni and the team are on their own with a few other people to talk to about their plans and what to expect for their upcoming release of their upcoming game in a couple weeks from the launch date and then we’ll be releasing the new version in a couple months and hopefully the game is available in a couple years from the beginning and hopefully we will have some of that information available to everyone by then as we move forward in our plans.

• Haha
Hey Deni, know you’re a big fan (so weird you haven’t posted about this yet, isn’t it?) but Taylor Alison Swift’s 1989 is coming out on October 27. Just know that you think she wouldn’t be anywhere without you so just a heads up! Padam Padam!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So given it was Dodi that sent the ‘sex tape’ image of himself, unsolicited and likely without consent of the other people involved … is that a crime?

From Maca’s page in June, another donation I’m sure didn’t get made.

Surely the re-gendering at this point is to distance themselves from anything “trans” related so they don’t have to use words that might make people ask more questions

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Holy tit!
So I've been out for lunch with the MIL, and the whole time my phone was buzzing with tattle alerts. I resisted the urge to check because I knew once I did, I'd no longer be able to engage in any sort of conversation with MIL. Kinda the way I am with Mr Mind atm, in light of all these developments.
Got stuck in traffic on the drive home from lunch, phone still buzzing away as I'm driving.
Finally make it home, pour myself a wine, and open tattle.

OMFG!

This is huge! Such amazing work team, I'm also sporting the actual IRL wow emoji.

My face has gone all red and blotchy just reading everything I've missed 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t upload the clip because it’s too long but same video he is going on about how he will donate as he is selling some gifted pieces and how they have to be mindful of Australian consumer law. He also talks about someone that he had sold an Hermes bag to, who had recently been in the comments on one of the posts being quite defensive.

He also says “last night was a very sober night, it was just like drinks vibes” - says a lot about their concept of sobriety

He also says Maca calls him Lutko which is doll in Serbian… none of the account names/email addresses reference that do they?
---
Also that black rag around his neck has been there for at least 8 weeks 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t upload the clip because it’s too long but same video he is going on about how he will donate as he is selling some gifted pieces and how they have to be mindful of Australian consumer law. He also talks about someone that he had sold an Hermes bag to, who had recently been in the comments on one of the posts being quite defensive.

He also says “last night was a very sober night, it was just like drinks vibes” - says a lot about their concept of sobriety

He also says Maca calls him Lutko which is doll in Serbian… none of the account names/email addresses reference that do they?
---
Oh my god if people have paid money for designer items or even the TLM T-shirt and haven’t received anything for MONTH it’s no wonder they are getting upset. Such a scammer.

Ok so no longer Trans? Pronouns are He/They

My guess is next step is he’s announcing he’s “acting” like this movie.

I'm Still Here is a 2010 American mockumentary parody film directed by Casey Affleck, and written by Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix. The film follows the real life of Phoenix from the announcement of his retirement from acting through his transition into a career as a hip hop artist.[4] Throughout the filming period, Phoenix remained in character for public appearances, giving many the impression that he was genuinely pursuing a new career.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So given it was Dodi that sent the ‘sex tape’ image of himself, unsolicited and likely without consent of the other people involved … is that a crime?
It’s just been covered in the last couple of pages.
A finsta sent a DM including a graphic from the sex tape to the JusticeforTLM account basically wanting them to leak it.

It’s now just been proven by the smart tattlers that it’s highly likely the fake account was created by Deni.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]

Also it’s Chanel, apparently 😅 google lens says no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.