StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Kaleidoscope also mentions the fact that queer POC involved in the TLM event were not paid (despite being told they would be), and the missing funds raised from tickets and pay per view. It goes beyond just the TLM shirts. I was going to message them but seems like the form is more for people who have been directly impacted?
Go for it, hopefully she’s seen all the info from Pablo but all information is good at this point
---
Why did I just picture him snorting it 😂
Ha, I did too!

Reactions: 1
Does Dodi mean "whole vibe in this look" and not what he wrote 😂😂
Nufty.

Also, i really hate how he always says both sides to everything. He's the biggest fence sitter and always says both sides to every scenario so he can cover all his bases in case someday someone calls him out. "The question we have ALL asked ourselves." "Or perhaps some of us NEVER asked ourselves" wtf does that even mean."
And also what the duck is he actually asking. Can someone put him to bed and tuck him in and make him sleep for a few days.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What do we think, netty team? 🕵️‍♂️
Very clever of justice4tlm to pick up on this very blatant attempt to
A) legitimise the storage cage theft that he has claimed has happened
B) try to implicate someone else in the sharing of a revenge sex tape which could have legal implications and possibly try to out the owner of justice4tlm
C) continue to play the victim card

The lack of his response to comments made on the many Instagram comments and leaving them up is also very telling…. Trying to create the victim narrative rather than aggressor.

So transparent and not very clever tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m really concerned about the other parties in these videos. It’s not just all about you Deni.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is very minor compared to all the other ridiculous lies Deni's told... but I find the whole Airbnb thing so stupid. It's all make believe. The selfie was taken so close to the wall so MummaMaca's house wouldn't be recognisable. If he had actually got an Airbnb to do work, we've get an array of stories showing the tub, workspace etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so, I typed mazalpadam in Instagram and did "forgot password". And clicked "send me link" to change password. It then gave me a notification that the security may have been breached, and and sent an email to the account to get back in. This is the email address it sent to...
I mean.. [email protected] anyone?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Ok so, I typed mazalpadam in Instagram and did "forgot password". And clicked "send me link" to change password. It then gave me a notification that the security may have been breached, and and sent an email to the account to get back in. This is the email address it sent to...
ooohhh good job @BeachesFBI, living up to your name
do we know if stylebydeni.com.au is a taken URL? Yes it is his email

*edit after I did a google, and that is his email address....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nancy Drew type tit up in this thread, I love it!

I tried to click on the kaleidoscope link but nothing happened.

Also, wtf can dodo stop doing the AJLT weird fashion breakdown. It’s cringe. They don’t know anything about any of the lewwwwks so stop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For anyone concerned about the other people on the sex tapes, firstly ask yourselves if they actually exist, were they stolen from a storage cage and will anybody want to "release" them.

I call BS again.

Reactions: 12
Holy tit, Beaches! This is great work by you. Man he is even sloppier than we knew!

Another way to figure it out is to block one of his accounts and choose the option to block all associated accounts and if a bunch of them disappear then you have blocked all his accounts. I would do it now but im falling asleep. So ill do it in the morning!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooh can someone do the other sock puppets we suspect?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My mind is blown!

Someone needs to check this one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fact-check101 and T@ttleTart have new competition. You three are amazing with the stuff you find. Can you check the same thing with the ari smith account ( currently @deni.darling.doll) and the @vvvvforvendenitta_ accounts. I can’t wait for this to hit Pablo’s stories

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Netty team, you are AMAZING! I have one meeting at work and everything comes crashing down!
Great detective work, now we know these accounts aren’t legit and we were right!
I love our team!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.