StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. Allegedly, amongst other things stolen from the storage cage, were these tapes, and whoever has them was either the thief themself who has somehow stumbled across a very new and small insta page, and sent them a pic to share. Or the thief has forwarded the pic to someone else they know, who again has stumbled across the page and thought aha! I know what I'll do! Share it with that page!

I mean, come on. This is so so ridiculous, I just cannot 🥴
It has to be Denis because he is the ONLY person in the world who thinks he is famous and his sex tape would of interest to anyone.

This clown is running the circus!🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The outdated idea that a stolen sex tape of a nobody influencer would somehow go viral just screams Deni. If I wanted to see a short, hairy, gay man having sex I would just Google it. Agree with everyone else that he’s been dropping clues about this for weeks. I wonder if we’ll see the resurgence of the Only Fans account in the next couple of days as Deni’s way of “getting ahead” of the sex tape threats and reclaiming it on his own terms? 🥱
---
“sock puppet instagrams” is much more fun than “finsta” 😂
They’re slightly different! All sock puppets are finstas, but not all finstas are sock puppets. A sock puppet is when you set up a new account and talk to yourself and/or multiple accounts to talk to each other. Sorry if I’m Deni-splaining the obvious. I’ll get out of the pantry and put my baby teether down now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Now I can understand why people aren’t calling them out. Deni is trying to exact revenge on us for comments that were either not made or misconstrued long ago. When you look in thread 1 it is a vastly different group of tattle tarts. Sure we laugh at the stuff Deni does, we call out the BS, seek justice for Rebel/TLM and we do point out that we think Deni lies. We are just anonymous people. I imagine if Clem or Abbie did go after them the long clap back just wouldn’t be worth it. I say this with compassion but there is something seriously messed up about Deni, not just drugs and not just mental health, not neurodivergence, something just really odd and frankly a bit scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I needed something to keep me awake during night feeds and now after seeing this I’ll never sleep again.
I love following this thread, it moves so quickly that I always have some to catch up on during the 3am feed! Nice to know I’m not the only one. ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Deni via fake account: yes, so somehow, and for legals reasons I shall remain anonymous, a Deni sex tape has landed in my hands. Here you go. Spread it far and wide mwah haha

Recipient of Deni sex tape: err, yeah no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Deni via fake account: yes, so somehow, and for legals reasons I shall remain anonymous, a Deni sex tape has landed in my hands. Here you go. Spread it far and wide mwah haha

Exactly!!!

Reactions: 8
Okay Kaleidoscope News is doing a Deni piece, I take back my words saying I don't think she will do one. Good on her 👏 The money stuff with TLM and the Flippa needs to be exposed to more people just as a start!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: 2

The chain of events for it to be a non Deni person who is behind this is hilarious if you think about it.

1. Breaks into storage cage and steals hard drives
2. Looks on hard drives and finds sex tapes
3. Recognises Deni the super famous celebrity!!!
4. Unlike your average criminal who I’m sure would say yuck and throw them away, decides to share these videos (how they were not permanently blinded upon witnessing we shall never know)
5. But not with just anyone! Rather than attempt to make any financial gain or any kind of gain at all, chooses to attempt to freely anonymously release them to… a really specific call out account… because “revenge” ???

Oh and amongst all this let’s not forget DENI MADE HIS PARENTS WATCH PART OF THE TAPES TO “PREPARE” THEM IN CASE THEY WERE RELEASED. Sorry I am never getting over that.

I would not be surprised if these videos were already uploaded somewhere publicly but simply got no attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I take one flight and I miss 16 pages of tattle. Few things
1) is Deni really honestly expecting Meta to merge their IG profiles... what in the actual zuck ?
2) who's Dodi 😅 ?
3) the sex tape leaked .... why is it going to go viral .... I hope it's boring, vanilla af and it's just "missionary "
4) that poor assistant.... probably chatgpt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really feel for Deni's ex's, or whoever is in the tapes with him. I can only imagine how stressed they would be knowing these tapes are floating around. If he ever does send them from one of his sock puppets (which I hope never ever happens) can't the police track the IP where they came from and see it was Deni?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now I can understand why people aren’t calling them out. Deni is trying to exact revenge on us for comments that were either not made or misconstrued long ago. When you look in thread 1 it is a vastly different group of tattle tarts. Sure we laugh at the stuff Deni does, we call out the BS, seek justice for Rebel/TLM and we do point out that we think Deni lies. We are just anonymous people. I imagine if Clem or Abbie did go after them the long clap back just wouldn’t be worth it. I say this with compassion but there is something seriously messed up about Deni, not just drugs and not just mental health, not neurodivergence, something just really odd and frankly a bit scary.
I know exactly what you mean. I was telling Mr Teethy about the sex tape thing before and he was like "haha bloke is cooked" and im like no, its beyond cooked. Its scary and really bleeping deliberate and calculated.

This is a long story that will take a whole thread of its own to explain so super long story short, a guy my friend has been on and off seeing for 3 years the other day told her he wanted to murder her when they were on a break and he would park across the street and watch her and these are the same type of scary behaviours I see from Deni. If Deni could drive I think he'd be even more dangerous.

Ive decided when I get a chance Im going to report this to vicpol. I cannot in good conscience let this go un-reported. If they dont look into the report thats on them but I cant let it go.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How did you find out? How can we help? Do you think they’ll just look on here?

Edit: just saw this on their page. Anyone who has a story:https://l.instagram.com/?u=https://linktr.ee/kaleidoscopenews.au&e=AT3pPw43R-VCrYyR_j1RRrBYmTAeCjVWQ7sgqhpY5C943pCKN2pejSmP6LG8jJMqCYtGYfJ12FCuemnoID1QXA4sQ-QDFWD8fFzG
Hopefully Kaleidoscope also mentions the fact that queer POC involved in the TLM event were not paid (despite being told they would be), and the missing funds raised from tickets and pay per view. It goes beyond just the TLM shirts. I was going to message them but seems like the form is more for people who have been directly impacted?

Reactions: 8
I know exactly what you mean. I was telling Mr Teethy about the sex tape thing before and he was like "haha bloke is cooked" and im like no, its beyond cooked. Its scary and really bleeping deliberate and calculated.

This is a long story that will take a whole thread of its own to explain so super long story short, a guy my friend has been on and off seeing for 3 years the other day told her he wanted to murder her when they were on a break and he would park across the street and watch her and these are the same type of scary behaviours I see from Deni. If Deni could drive I think he'd be even more dangerous.

Ive decided when I get a chance Im going to report this to vicpol. I cannot in good conscience let this go un-reported. If they dont look into the report thats on them but I cant let it go.
Wait, they are still together?!

Reactions: 3
Hopefully Kaleidoscope also mentions the fact that queer POC involved in the TLM event were not paid (despite being told they would be), and the missing funds raised from tickets and pay per view. It goes beyond just the TLM shirts. I was going to message them but seems like the form is more for people who have been directly impacted?
I offered my support for any timeline or photo evidence, if they needed and if I had it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Side question: does anyone have any IRL friends still following Deni?

I have 2 and it irks me no end. They can’t possibly believe it’s still PC to follow this piece of work. I can’t tell if they’re enjoying the show and potentially on the Tattle netball team also.
Yes and it’s so annoying because they are business people locally and should know how damaging it is to their brand and business

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.