StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned my friend a few pages back that i accidentally sent her his post and now she's hooked. Just got this 😂
I love that even a brand new watcher of his circus has already caught onto his grift.

One of us! That’s big Goal Attack energy right there 🏐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They met at a pride March last year - Deni is maybe an inch or two shorter than EL based on this pic.
Wait, wasn’t part of the Bonds rant about there being no place for corporations at Mardi Gras, so partnered with Bonds this year and last year partnered with L’Oréal. They are such a hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
There’s absolutely no excuse those people didn’t get their items. He’s been pissing around with bullshit nonsense for weeks. It’s not hard to write a name on a post bag. He’s been thanking the Flipper customers for their patience since July 11. One per day and they’d be done. And to put this on a story and not contact every single person is despicable. FFS this toxic midget just keeps getting worse. Who is this sudden assistant who reveals themself at 9pm at night? Auntie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He can’t be serious how many assistants have been coming on board to manage the flippa sales it’s literally popping a few items into satchels and posting it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on bloody earth is going on. Also rofl at "DENI's assistant" is that in response to us calling him DODI [/QUOTE said:
Purchases are ready to go out tomorrow OR we are going through the order history and will get them ready tomorrow.

Which one is it Doni?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s absolutely no excuse those people didn’t get their items. He’s been pissing around with bullshit nonsense for weeks. It’s not hard to write a name on a post bag. He’s been thanking the Flipper customers for their patience since July 11. One per day and they’d be done. FFS this toxic midget just keeps getting worse. Who is this sudden assistant who reveals themself at 9pm at night? Auntie?
Lol i also thought his aunty. Probably his cousin steph too. I reckon his aunty may have said ok lets fucken get this done. She seems like she loves a grift but probably doesnt like seeing her nephew being dragged online

He can’t be serious how many assistants have been coming on board to manage the flippa sales it’s literally popping a few items into satchels and posting it.
Maybe they're sponging off stains and removing all the toe gunk. We all know Denis is NOT a dry cleaning service! Read a book, doll!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Lmfao WHAT? Is this why he's at an airbnb? No room at Macas 😂😂😂😂😂

What on bloody earth is going on. Also rofl at "DENI's assistant" is that in response to us calling him DODI
They probably blocked the people who ordered from the account so they’ll never follow him up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol i also thought his aunty. Probably his cousin steph too. I reckon his aunty may have said ok lets fucken get this done. She seems like she loves a grift but probably doesnt like seeing her nephew being dragged online
What the duck will he wear once he sends all the clothes?

I pray to God he didn't sell the leopard robe!!!

• Haha
How interesting that in a matter of a day Deni managed to miraculously find a new assistant.

He is too afraid people will think he is a scam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck will he wear once he sends all the clothes?

I pray to God he didn't sell the leopard robe!!!
I’m 99% sure he sold the PE Nation bender shirt, because I remember seeing it and considering it. Hopefully the person didn’t transfer the $$$!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
There’s absolutely no excuse those people didn’t get their items. He’s been pissing around with bullshit nonsense for weeks. It’s not hard to write a name on a post bag. He’s been thanking the Flipper customers for their patience since July 11. One per day and they’d be done. And to put this on a story and not contact every single person is despicable. FFS this toxic midget just keeps getting worse. Who is this sudden assistant who reveals themself at 9pm at night? Auntie?
Talk 🗣 talk 🗣 talk 🗣
Doesn't he actually do 📦📮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does he even remember what he’s sold from Insta messages? and isn’t half of it in Maca’s wardrobe again? Christ on a rebranded Tim Tam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine the horrific tasks his assistant would have to do (if they actually existed of course). Does he think anyone believes it? Steep and swift climb from causing a scene in Centrelink to having an assistant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How interesting that in a matter of a day Deni managed to miraculously find a new assistant.

He is too afraid people will think he is a scam.
I think he's doing this so he can use Sophie Chompers tactics of blaming the social media girl etc.
Deni went to centrelink for money. He's lost 15K followers in 3 months. He doesnt have 2 cents to rub together let alone pay a salary for someone. Thats why Maca is also not his mumager bc he cannot afford to pay anyone.

Funny how in his rebrand post he wrote "i love what i get to do for a living" but maybe 6 months ago. Not anymore bro. You dont have a living.

I'm only 5'1 a

Have no idea as to who she is and is it worth delving in that world!! Please advise.
Do yourself a favour and check out the Las Vegas threads . The fezzas ( the El version of tattle tarts) will tell you what number threads they are . It is worth it alone just for the buck anal reference

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.