StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things before bed:

1. Never pay a stranger by bank transfer. PayPal goods and services only. Your bank should still be able to help you get a refund if you send them the details, but way more fuss.

2. The mental health excuse never flies, but even less so with the flipper stuff. He was already making excuses before he decided to do another big wardrobe clean out. He should never have sold more things before sorting out everything else first. Not good enough.

3. I guarantee the only reason he’s sending a few things out now (for people he hasn’t blocked and if he can figure out who he sold anything to) is because he needs another quick cash injection. He knows he won’t get away with that scam again unless he adds some legitimacy too it by sending a few packages. As soon as any packages go out (I’m still skeptical), we’ll see more clothes listed for sale. The cycle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A friend of mine stupidly bought a Gucci belt of Fashion Flippa Deni and paid direct deposit to his bank account for $150 and she sent him a few DM’s in the two weeks that followed asking why she hadn’t received it and he kept promising it would go in to post the next day, after a month of nothing coming she asked him on a DM for her money back and he blocked her so she can’t contact him! I DM’d him on her behalf and he blocked me too! What a disgusting human being and he has the audacity to offer this post on his story tonight????

View attachment 2368028
What the hell? Report or ACORN. I reported to scamwatch and the ATO but as I didnt buy anything from FF i couldnt report that and only reported the TLM stuff.

Reactions: 6
I have one friend and I sent them the goss and now they are following for the trainwreck.

It still shows Pedestrian following them for me. Meshel Laurie is a follower (remember her?) I wonder if she would be interested in this. I can't see any of the others talking about it as they are conscious of their own brand.
Meshel turned out to be a POS so that’s no surprise really. Although I guess she’s probably just like the other influencers, they’ve either got him on mute or they’re in for the ride like we are 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a feeling it’s probably Kath Ebbs. fellow nb influencer and best friend to Abbie chatfield.

I saw a post on here a while back (time is a spectrum on here) saying Kath and Milo were the ones looking and trying to help him when he first posted a lot of his extremely worrying IG posts that seemed like he may be at harm.

Perhaps he harmed them too, who knows with this guy.

Edit: pronouns. I should be better at this by now 😣
Thanks.
I must admit pronouns can be very hard. I really liked what Pablo said in one of their videos, I won’t be by able to quote exactly but it was along the lines of ‘we respect pronouns and any mis gendering is unintentional’

edit spelling I really should asleep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have one friend and I sent them the goss and now they are following for the trainwreck.

It still shows Pedestrian following them for me. Meshel Laurie is a follower (remember her?) I wonder if she would be interested in this. I can't see any of the others talking about it as they are conscious of their own brand.
Meshel would be all over this! She has strong views about trans issues at the best of times

• Wow
Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Wait, did Deni just question whether their own grandmother is still alive?? Whilst raving about Nivea?
I watched this so many times today, couldn't believe it! So congrats, you are still able to shock me Deni...
Honestly obsessed with Pablo’s voice and facial expression and mannerisms. What an absolute gift they have been. Mazels Deni 🙏🏻
Of all my new people to follow I think they are my fav! I want to be friends, seems so kind

Side question: does anyone have any IRL friends still following Deni?

I have 2 and it irks me no end. They can’t possibly believe it’s still PC to follow this piece of work. I can’t tell if they’re enjoying the show and potentially on the Tattle netball team also.
Yes!! I messaged one after he shared a story of hers, I nearly died! She believes him hook line and sinker!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
---
We can cross the Pru theory off the list as an explanation of where the money might have gone…
Wow. Everything is unravelling for Dodi.

I will be more than happy to swallow my words/eat humble pie/any other appropriate idiom, if his pending explanation after all legal matters proves we were wrong and he was right. I really will be.
But as it stands there is no proof of anything other than Dodi stealing the money. Thats it. Plain and simple. And i am so adamant that im right bc its not just about the tshirts. Dodi made money off the PPV for the live event. So even if the tshirt money had to be refunded then where is the money from the PPVs.
He thinks we are just focusing on the tshirts but we arent. We are focusing on all of the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m starting a new business The Eyeball Flippa so we can all sell our eyeballs after seeing that picture. All will be sold in a heavily soiled state because I’m not a dry cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beautiful and feminine shoes were not made for your feet Deni.

Your feet is too ugly to be wearing certain type of heels. Gross 🤦🏽‍♀️
Totally agree! My feet are wide and have prominent veins like his and it is so hard to find a nice pair of heels that I don’t have to jam my toes into like the ugly stepsisters!!

Edit: To be fair my veins are far more prominent than his but I always notice them on others and compare them to mine. Just another thing to add to the list insecurities - apologies to anyone who has never considered their veins in this way and is now assessing their feet. Please carry on and don’t think about it again!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just doing a little catch up, so much happens in a short period of time around here!

Did we see this, on the Flippa page? Refunded, now that wasn't so hard, was it.

(Apologies if pic already posted, my tired eyes may have missed it)

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just doing a little catch up, so much happens in a short period of time around here!

Did we see this, on the Flippa page? Refunded, now that wasn't so hard, was it.

(Apologies if pic already posted, my tired eyes may have missed it)
Wowwwww. Someone has control of his tit finally. Maybe they sent him off to an airbnb so he doesnt duck with them. His mum, aunt and cousin probably all just tried to sort his tit out for him

Reactions: 9
Wowwwww. Someone has control of his tit finally. Maybe they sent him off to an airbnb so he doesnt duck with them. His mum, aunt and cousin probably all just tried to sort his tit out for him
Not sure how it will work out for those Deni has blocked though. What a mess.

Yes I have visions of the entire family going through all the clothing/accessories, trying to match up sales with DM's and/or random scribbles on notepads/doors. Meanwhile the Flippa themself is kicking back in a tub, watching movies.

Reactions: 11
Not sure how it will work out for those Deni has blocked though. What a mess.

Yes I have visions of the entire family going through all the clothing/accessories, trying to match up sales with DM's and/or random scribbles on notepads/doors. Meanwhile the Flippa themself is kicking back in a tub, watching movies.
😂 yuck. I didnt need fhe image of him in a tub.

But yep i wonder if they're smart enough to go through his blocked list and just unblock everyone. Or go through his bank account and see who paid. Hopefully these people put their insta handle as a a reference.

Reactions: 8
He….he knows Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character, right?
Mind you, Dodi himself has problems with navigating between truth and fiction, so I guess the vibe is on brand.
seeing his trotters jammed into those poor little shoes makes me shudder.
I hope he used the soap in the bath and gave himself a good scrub, he’s badly in need of a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He….he knows Carrie Bradshaw is a fictional character, right?
Mind you, Dodi himself has problems with navigating between truth and fiction, so I guess the vibe is on brand.
seeing his trotters jammed into those poor little shoes makes me shudder.
I hope he used the soap in the bath and gave himself a good scrub, he’s badly in need of a good wash.
😂😂😂 i dont know why but your comment made me lol hard. "Seeing his trotters jammed into those poor shoes"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding his 'book' what bullshit will this dead tit spin when it doesn't eventuate?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.