StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a pig. I hope Nikki knows who she is defending.
That justice for TLM account has the screen recording of him and Nikki. Maybe Justice for TLM can also send her this post so she knows the misogynistic prick she is defending.
I saw that screen recording and was reminded of how uncomfortable Nikki felt when Deni dropped the now-infamous Jew by Holocaust line. She was like um no, you can't actually say that.

That said, I'm not entirely comfortable with that TLM account. It doesn't sit right with me, that's not to say anything negative about it, purely that I'm not entirely sure it's a good thing, but perhaps it is? I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling that the Airbnb is fake, but he’s trying to channel some Abbie Chatfield again. When she was writing her book (she ended up not and giving her advance back) she would book days away at an Airbnb to ✨write✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do I even want to speculate on what kind of work requires an Air BnB?
id bet $10 it’s not writing another “work presentation” aka making a slideshow on canva of their fashion icons guiding their rebrand… that no onewill ever see. Because it’s not work.

It’s giving La-La-land and not of the Emma Stone Variety

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
#pappadumdum #pappasmurf #mazelshazam
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cutie, you are a queen and that video wins the internet today. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AND I think this one was delelted? I cant see it.

Actually maybe he blocked them and rhen posted it. Wanker
I looked too and guessed the blocking because I couldn’t get to their profile from the tag. Wonder what the night will bring. I dunno if I can handle another gender so soon 😅

(I meant to write bender but autocorrect picked gender and it felt right)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what he got from the 65 comments on his post? This? Just this? The narcopathy is strong with this dweeb.
The best part is, that comment still makes him look bad, and now he looks even worse for posting it as a call out. That comment is actually pretty tame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The best part is, that comment still makes him look bad, and now he looks even worse for posting it as a call out. That comment is actually pretty tame.
The thing is this is the only comment that doesn't mention why he is actually problematic. If he picked any of the others they all list his problems. He is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.