StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
#pappadumdum #pappasmurf #mazelshazam
The dance of the deluded dick(e)heads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's pretty tit really, that Deni's actions will no doubt be affecting their family and friends, their parents business, acquaintances, followers, supporters....like it's not just all about you Deni.

Reactions: 8
Funniest thing I’ve seen all day
Same! I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Can’t believe I’m asking but clueless kiwi here….. who in the what now is an Emmy Lou and why do we laugh at them?
I’m not sure you want to ask that question 😂

IG: emmylou_loves

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever runs the @justice4TLM page clearly reached out to Nikki, who responded with this (it’s in their stories). Clearly Deni weaponising his ‘Judaism’ is a learned behavior.
What the duck?! She's gonna learn some hard bleeping truths soon. Also Nikki how the duck do you know the person running that account isnt Jewish.
But also her response kinda seemed kind and not aggressive which was nice despite her being an enabler. Id love to know what her inlaws would think of someone saying they respect adolf as a cult leader.

Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
Points off for not using Scribe as the backing track!
Next season of DWTS? 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worst thing is Emmylou was paying for dancing lessions whilst her three children wore clothes far too small or too big or not appropriate for the weather.... We could go on a deep dive, but there is a whole thread dedicated to her..... She's been rather boring in comparison to this tit show of the Dodi/Deni/Ratko/MetalManolo bullshit we're seeing

• Haha
Someone hasn't seen their baba in a while

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fucken LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Cutie this got me so good. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I chuggled a bit when I realised that he was that short... and nothing wrong with being short as I am the same height as Emmylou... is Ratko shorter than Emmylou?? 🤯🙄
I'm only 5'1 a
Can’t believe I’m asking but clueless kiwi here….. who in the what now is an Emmy Lou and why do we laugh at them?
Have no idea as to who she is and is it worth delving in that world!! Please advise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Worst thing is Emmylou was paying for dancing lessions whilst her three children wore clothes far too small or too big or not appropriate for the weather.... We could go on a deep dive, but there is a whole thread dedicated to her..... She's been rather boring in comparison to this tit show of the Dodi/Deni/Ratko/MetalManolo bullshit we're seeing
I tried to dip into the Emmylou threads but didn't know where to start, there's soo much it was a bit overwhelming and I gave up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have no idea as to who she is and is it worth delving in that world!! Please advise.
I used to be active on her thread but there were two commenters who were pretty racist and homophobic and I hated their comments so I left that thread months ago. But its worth doing a dive through her threads bc she's a moron who drops her kids at any chance to sit on a dick. She's gross. Her media gallery is great and her wiki. So might be worth starting there.

Reactions: 11
Found the kitty comment 🤢

Same night as the live with Nikki with his comments she’s forgiven. I totally wish I screen recorded that one!

IMG_3372.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Found the kitty comment 🤢

Same night as the live with Nikki with his comments she’s forgiven. I totally wish I screen recorded that one!

View attachment 2367669
He is a pig. I hope Nikki knows who she is defending.
That justice for TLM account has the screen recording of him and Nikki. Maybe Justice for TLM can also send her this post so she knows the misogynistic prick she is defending.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.