StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, Deni lasted a week at Cobbler U and goes on about their VET fashion course, McQueen honed his craft as an apprentice with a Saville Road tailor - absolute elite craftspeople
Exactly ⚡ He was absolutely elite, obsessively technical and precise. Basically the only thing #dumbfuckdeni and AMc have in common are cigarettes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to be active on her thread but there were two commenters who were pretty racist and homophobic and I hated their comments so I left that thread months ago. But its worth doing a dive through her threads bc she's a moron who drops her kids at any chance to sit on a dick. She's gross. Her media gallery is great and her wiki. So might be worth starting there.
I haven’t gone on there since I had my account because I find it has a bit too much body snark for my liking. The only body snark I like is pointing out Deni’s long legs . I followed along the Las Vegas trip and was wetting myself.
---
I have a feeling that the Airbnb is fake, but he’s trying to channel some Abbie Chatfield again. When she was writing her book (she ended up not and giving her advance back) she would book days away at an Airbnb to ✨write✨
Do you need an air bnb to run ChatGPT?
---
Lmfao WHAT? Is this why he's at an airbnb? No room at Macas 😂😂😂😂😂

What on bloody earth is going on. Also rofl at "DENI's assistant" is that in response to us calling him DODI
Once again why are flippas being prioritised over TLM. How did the legal matters affect the flippas? Things just never add up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Side question: does anyone have any IRL friends still following Deni?

I have 2 and it irks me no end. They can’t possibly believe it’s still PC to follow this piece of work. I can’t tell if they’re enjoying the show and potentially on the Tattle netball team also.

Reactions: 14
I think he's doing this so he can use Sophie Chompers tactics of blaming the social media girl etc.
Deni went to centrelink for money. He's lost 15K followers in 3 months. He doesnt have 2 cents to rub together let alone pay a salary for someone. Thats why Maca is also not his mumager bc he cannot afford to pay anyone.

Funny how in his rebrand post he wrote "i love what i get to do for a living" but maybe 6 months ago. Not anymore bro. You dont have a living.
As Kim K says - no one is willing to work anymore. I know Deni loves the quote, Deni the person without a job and with a failing social media presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I have 2 and it irks me no end. They can’t possibly believe it’s still PC to follow this piece of work. I can’t tell if they’re enjoying the show and potentially on the Tattle netball team also.
Yes I have a few friends who have well and truly fallen under Deni’s spell and aren’t out yet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Not one person that I know IRL has any idea who Deni is 😂😂😂 which would absolutely tit him to no end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Last week I had 4 friends following, now only 2! Wouldn’t put it past one to be on the netball team with us tarts

• Haha

Yes! I want to tell them to stop. And also brands! McoBeauty for example still follows him. Surely it's not a good brand association. And all the chicks from Mamamia! Blows my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

I do but they're all here among us 😂 some are just lurkers some are commenting.
I do also see acquaintances who follow him who like his big PR announcement posts and that annoys me because they believe him.

I do but they're all here among us 😂 some are just lurkers some are commenting.
I do also see acquaintances who follow him who like his big PR announcement posts and that annoys me because they believe him.
My one who I thought I’d have to fight to convince has unfollowed. I’m so proud haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine stupidly bought a Gucci belt of Fashion Flippa Deni and paid direct deposit to his bank account for $150 and she sent him a few DM’s in the two weeks that followed asking why she hadn’t received it and he kept promising it would go in to post the next day, after a month of nothing coming she asked him on a DM for her money back and he blocked her so she can’t contact him! I DM’d him on her behalf and he blocked me too! What a disgusting human being and he has the audacity to offer this post on his story tonight????

1691586072900.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Yes I have a few friends who have well and truly fallen under Deni’s spell and aren’t out yet.
No actual friends, thankfully. I couldn’t imagine being friends with anyone following him unless it was for the snark.

But a couple of weeks ago (2 tops) there was a kind looking/seeming trans/nb person that appeared new to their page and was gassing Deni up in the comments. I sent them a message to say they should be weary of their support and exposed a few of the harmful things Deni has done/said. They told me Deni couldn’t be antisemitic as he was Jewish himself. I sent another response but was blocked. So I don’t know it they’re still following and engaging, but I actually felt a lot of guilt after I sent my initial message. Like who I am to say who you can and can’t follow. Not that I was saying that, but I think I just had anxiety about coming across as overly authoritative.

Anyways, if the profile didn’t look so legit, I’d believe it was Deni himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
IMG_3388.jpeg

😅 you are not Carrie Bradshaw nor are you Taylor Swift, Doll.
---
New Era, Deni’s ball sack on a metal barstool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Does anyone get this reference on the denidarlingdoll account? Who is Kath?
I have a feeling it’s probably Kath Ebbs. fellow nb influencer and best friend to Abbie chatfield.

I saw a post on here a while back (time is a spectrum on here) saying Kath and Milo were the ones looking and trying to help him when he first posted a lot of his extremely worrying IG posts that seemed like he may be at harm.

Perhaps he harmed them too, who knows with this guy.

Edit: pronouns. I should be better at this by now 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have one friend and I sent them the goss and now they are following for the trainwreck.

It still shows Pedestrian following them for me. Meshel Laurie is a follower (remember her?) I wonder if she would be interested in this. I can't see any of the others talking about it as they are conscious of their own brand.

A friend of mine stupidly bought a Gucci belt of Fashion Flippa Deni and paid direct deposit to his bank account for $150 and she sent him a few DM’s in the two weeks that followed asking why she hadn’t received it and he kept promising it would go in to post the next day, after a month of nothing coming she asked him on a DM for her money back and he blocked her so she can’t contact him! I DM’d him on her behalf and he blocked me too! What a disgusting human being and he has the audacity to offer this post on his story tonight????

View attachment 2368028
When I said this a few hours ago on this thread, I honestly was half-joking. That’s so disgusting. Go to the ACCC, if you can! Can help with any screenshots of items, if we have them!

Reactions: 11
Also while we’ve been noting all the things of Deni for a long time; I just need to put it on record that he’s also extremely fatphobic. Not sure if you guys remember or have record of that live when he went off his head yelling at people and ending his live by calling them fat? Like that was that absolute worst insult he could come up with.
Would love to dig that video up.

For some reason that last photo of him just reminded me of that. It just feels like he exudes this extra layer of arrogance and entitlement because of his now smaller figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No actual friends, thankfully. I couldn’t imagine being friends with anyone following him unless it was for the snark.

But a couple of weeks ago (2 tops) there was a kind looking/seeming trans/nb person that appeared new to their page and was gassing Deni up in the comments. I sent them a message to say they should be weary of their support and exposed a few of the harmful things Deni has done/said. They told me Deni couldn’t be antisemitic as he was Jewish himself. I sent another response but was blocked. So I don’t know it they’re still following and engaging, but I actually felt a lot of guilt after I sent my initial message. Like who I am to say who you can and can’t follow. Not that I was saying that, but I think I just had anxiety about coming across as overly authoritative.

Anyways, if the profile didn’t look so legit, I’d believe it was Deni himself.
That profile still follows him and still gasses him up and deni obvi followed them back so they could comment bc he needs people who will still blow smoke up his ass. This kid just bought denis book so currently enamoured with him. Probably thinks Deni can make him famous.

I find those of us already on tattle or snarking about him have a different sense of people and finally see the truth. So many dont. Many see social media as reality and what someone posts is honest bc they themselves only post real stuff. They dont see influencers as grifters whose every post is curated to within an inch of its life. This kid can be grifted as far as I care. Along with any other dunb bleep who chooses to buy into his grift aka nikki. duck them. Hope he grifts them too. Fucken donkey is so aware of his actions. He's completely lucid and knows what he's doing.

Ive said it before, he has not hit rock bottom yet and frankly Im here for it, cant wait to watch it unravel. He's a criminal/a thief/a grifter who has hurt a long list of people and deserves the karma bus.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.