StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about 15 pages behind but need to vent - Deni is all about embracing diversity but captions don’t work and instead of fixing it he just says “oh well I’ll keep going, it’s content & it’s free” (who the hell would pay for this rubbish?). So he basically ignores anyone who needs captions due to a disability.
Blush bar makeup session - camel toe. Who goes to a beauty/hair salon and takes off their shoes?
Poll about branding stranding content - live that 60% are saying no thanks. Wish there was a “F..k no, not from you” option.
Oh and just casually calling his mum a slut a few days ago.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Exactly, Deni lasted a week at Cobbler U and goes on about their VET fashion course, McQueen honed his craft as an apprentice with a Saville Road tailor - absolute elite craftspeople
If you haven’t yet watch the Mcqueen Documentary. It was sad and glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Deni always does this like wink/point at the end of every ✨ground breaking✨ point he thinks he’s making. I recall learning about this on year 8 business class but thank you for all the wisdom you’ve blessed me with.
I am dying.. I thought he was using a green screen thing with a fake pantry background cos he looked so tiny and out of proportion compared to it, almost superimposed. Then he reached for items 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If I were looking to do a rebrand, with the knowledge that my Instagram account is very much my bread and butter, the first step I'd take is to have a good long hard look at the problematic posts on my grid. If there was say a photo shoot in a disabled toilet, I'd remove it. Posing proudly outside a court house? Yep, I'd remove that also. Wearing a TLM tee when many are awaiting their paid orders? Absolutely would remove.

And I wouldn't do it as a dirty delete either; this would be an opportunity to say hey, I've made some gross errors in judgement in a number of things, I'm now trying to do the right thing. I'm stepping up and owning my behaviour and wrongdoings, and I have removed posts which were tone deaf and honestly, wrong.

That's what I would do. But what would I know.

**I have edited my spelling a number of times 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I'd also like to add, Deni has had so many opportunities to own up and do the right thing. With every post Deni adds it just gets worse. Like way way worse. And this rebrand...so many people questioning where this ✨money raised for charity✨ has gone...Deni: oh never mind that, here's a fashion shoot for my latest Instagram account!
---
You mean there’s more???????! And it’s different????? Do I need to download Tic Toc???
Yikes I haven't even delved into tiktok 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I am dying.. I thought he was using a green screen thing with a fake pantry background cos he looked so tiny and out of proportion compared to it, almost superimposed. Then he reached for items 💀
I chuggled a bit when I realised that he was that short... and nothing wrong with being short as I am the same height as Emmylou... is Ratko shorter than Emmylou?? 🤯🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg ‘get a calendar’ got me good.

Let’s make some merch, all proceeds go to the trans health orgs. On front ‘shut up and shower’, on the back ‘And get a calendar. Xoxo tattle tarts’
We actually really should. Could easily get this off the ground. Little netball logo in the corner I reckon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
#pappadumdum #pappasmurf #mazelshazam

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Let’s pause for a minute with a mug of Tia Maria and some Dyno bites and witness the collab that nobody asked for…#DeniLouUnLoved #rebrandsareaspectrum
#pappadumdum #pappasmurf #mazelshazam
Funniest thing I’ve seen all day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe I’m asking but clueless kiwi here….. who in the what now is an Emmy Lou and why do we laugh at them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.