EmmyLou Loves #95 Stuffing her face with a cinnamon scroll but no way will the kids get a burger roll 😭

Best Thread at the moment

• EmmyLou

Votes: 79 43.6%
  • Deni

Votes: 73 40.3%
  • Kearns

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Australian Thread

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Itsines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Emma Claiir

• Real Dads of Melbourne

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #95 Stuffing her face with a cinnamon scroll but no way will the kids get a burger roll 😭

Congrats to @Pollie let’s hope mumma doesn’t have to wait 12 months before her next cinnamon scroll.

You win a free dance lesson with AmyLou on the Pier ✌🏻Get your best Michael Course on 👟👯‍♀️🎥🤳 flights and accomodation to be paid by you! Email us at [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Aww my suggestion came too late..Ive been too busy drafting documents in my REAL non grifting non tiktok corporate job...
Emmy Lou #95 Trussed up like a leg of lamb, busy trying to scam the gram...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aww my suggestion came too late..Ive been too busy drafting documents in my REAL non grifting non tiktok corporate job...
Emmy Lou #96 Trussed up like a leg of lamb, busy trying to scam the gram...
Make that a suggestion for the next thread. I’ve found the ones suggested early on get the most votes usually.

Reactions: 8
We need votes for the Deni and Amylou dance off on the Port Melbourne Pier
Amy in her stale vibes trackies and Deni in their leopard print dressing gown...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Congrats to @Pollie let’s hope mumma doesn’t have to wait 12 months before her next cinnamon scroll.

You win a free dance lesson with AmyLou on the Pier ✌🏻Get your best Michael Course on 👟👯‍♀️🎥🤳 flights and accomodation to be paid by you! Email us at [email protected]
Hahahhhhhaaaaa I’m so frickin tired looking after the dog and the house and cooking dinner today. Up early. This thread title is one of the best and made me laugh. Thank you.
Edit: and i had a lot more in between that statement description. Don’t want to sound like Lazylou.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread @Michy02 and congrats on the winning title @Pollie

So much rice for those kids. It looks hard to eat, wouldn't if all fall apart as soon as you bite into it?

Aaron needs to go on a TikTok course. He's last video is inaudible and he drops the phone. All I could make of it is that he hates working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In BREAKING NEWS....

ALove has blocked from his Linkedin profile ..🤣.he must be getting quite a few hits! all from Fezzas!! Wonder if he's working with Lardy to eliminate all fezzas...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she's going to be a basic witch and show us how to make porridge... wouldn't it be better to demonstrate her method rather than just telling everyone what she does? Come one - plan some better content, for the love of God!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In BREAKING NEWS....

ALove has blocked from his Linkedin profile ..🤣.he must be getting quite a few hits! all from Fezzas!! Wonder if he's working with Lardy to eliminate all fezzas...
I anticipate another 'hostage situation' type video with him and Sally Sue about how normal they all are and how Emmy is the picture of a loving mother and people need to stop with the nonsense 😂

Stop wearing crops Emmy and we might consider it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Aaron has a new mug!
---
I anticipate another 'hostage situation' type video with him and Sally Sue about how normal they all are and how Emmy is the picture of a loving mother and people need to stop with the nonsense 😂

Stop wearing crops Emmy and we might consider it.
All 3 of them have no permanent job. That's why they stick together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thanks @Michy02 and @Pollie for the new thread!

To celebrate, let’s grab a glass of Masala and Vanilla Coke with a camp plate of Dyno bites and feast your eyes on the collab nobody asked for
🚨#DeniLouOneWord #rebrand #collab 💃🏾

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.