StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was having that sook about mental manolo being “shadow banned” so maybe the chunky doll account is a new drag identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is such a tricky situation for Deni to navigate. On one hand he's very likely being advised by well-meaning friends and family (not Maca clearly), maybe even his new ✨manager✨ to keep off social media. Stop doing lives. Refrain from publicly vomitting every thought that is currently running through your head.

But....
FAME.
EGO.

Social media itself is an intoxicating drug for Deni. He is constantly scrolling, refreshing, checking. He's clearly reading tattle. The narcissist in Deni can't help but post, engage, dance wildly, chew toys.

At the end of the day, most people are understanding and good at heart. If Deni were to issue a genuine apology, an acknowledgment of what everyone knows to be true about the TLM funds, to truly own it all and then talk about the steps they are going to take to right the wrongs (urgh that's dangerously close to one of my most ick sayings of Deni's - don't yuck my yum 🤮) - if Deni were to do those things, the reception would be way more positive than what he's receiving right now.
Edit: spelling 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Enjoying all the comments popping up on the new account

Omg the Janet Roach comment 💀

Jaysus I’m going to have to put in for compassionate/ stress leave at work, there is no way I can keep up with this thread and the 56 new accounts Deni Darling Metal Doll Padam is creating. Or I just need to get on the 🧊 to keep his same hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The new drag Instagram page is gone…
This one? I just checked Style By Deni grid post where he’s talking about his re-birth (gahh what a vision 😫) and clicked on the denidarlingdoll link in it 💁🏼‍♀️💅🏐
It’s so hard to keep up 🫠
7ABB331F-07C9-4DFF-B9C2-D7D179D054E7.png

FC6A11BC-4619-4282-9B3A-AD66337D3888.png

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m starting to think this is all a troll…. Surely this isn’t real life
Surely a person does not think it’s a good idea to create two new personas in the space of 24 hours
Also if you’re doing a rebrand, commit right? Why is he still posting on stylebydeni
Definitely addicted to the social media dopamine rush, I think im the same age as him and I cannot even begin to imagine being this desperate for attention from randoms

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jaysus I’m going to have to put in for compassionate/ stress leave at work, there is no way I can keep up with this thread and the 56 new accounts Deni Darling Metal Doll Padam is creating. Or I just need to get on the 🧊 to keep his same hours.
OMG LOL yes me too, I'm working back now to make up the hours spent Deni-ing today. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the first to notice THE TRADEMARK 'TM' Lols yeah better keep that super reputable and valuable name protected, COLLOQUIALLY 😂
I saw it too. Extremely egotistical so Deni on point.

But who would try to use that name as their brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That screams high school level maturity, when you’d scrawl “TM” on everything, as if it meant anything.

• Haha
Did any other geelong residents LOL at him mentioning disco stew in his rant? Literally was like nawwwwh stew poor guy (when deni is literally disco stew 2.0 but almost worse)

• Haha
Enjoying all the comments popping up on the new account
I seriously wanted to follow all of you who commented 😂😂😂
---
Hmmmm. Ok so it's definitely gone, and when I did a search I came across an account called metal.manolo.official, and strangely it has a name under the profile - Ari Smith

Which of you may recall (it was many threads ago, season 5 sauseeg parade to be exact) where I commented on that message allegedly sent to Deni was from an account called Ari Smith. The message was a copy and paste from comments made by one, maybe two members here. I've attached my comment for reference. It's fkn weird and I have no idea what it all means (yet...) but I was super-suss at the time and now obviously I am still. It's stuck with me and I do think there's something to it.

Disclaimer: I'm typing furiously to get this all out quickly so I apologise in advance for any typos 😬
Sorry im so far behind, i bloody had to actually go to sleep while denis created a whole new personality. But apologizing in advance in case someone has already posted this but that account is definitely him.
---

Who is janet roach? I liked that persons comment who quoted her anyway haha
---
Did any other geelong residents LOL at him mentioning disco stew in his rant? Literally was like nawwwwh stew poor guy (when deni is literally disco stew 2.0 but almost worse)
Hahahahhaha we LITERALLY compared him to disco stew like 4 threads back 😂😂😂 at least Disco had coin and prior to hin trawling rubbish bins for ciggie butts was a successful business man. Deni is neither. Also im now starting to doubt that deni made 800K last year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think he has forgotten the password to his new account and forgotten to link it to existing accounts. Why else would all the comments still be there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those who paid money and haven't received goods (fashion flipper). Who should they report Deni to? If they won't refund the people? So essentially have stolen their money. I'm trying to help someone with this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.