StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been great seeing so many team members out on that post today. I may not know who you are, but I can just tell you are on here as well.
---
Also do you think there is silence because Deni has gone to ‘Paris’ again?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It has been great seeing so many team members out on that post today. I may not know who you are, but I can just tell you are on here as well.
---
Also do you think there is silence because Deni has gone to ‘Paris’ again?
I genuinely was thinking today that it is getting worse and clearly Deni is not OK. I wonder if something has happened and if they're getting some help. Maybe I'm going soft but I do think that the absolute frenetic, up all night, synaptic misfiring is edging from hilarious to terrifying. It is like watching a slow motion car crash.... on repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did any other geelong residents LOL at him mentioning disco stew in his rant? Literally was like nawwwwh stew poor guy (when deni is literally disco stew 2.0 but almost worse)
I thought he was going to forget about poor disco stew for a moment 😂😂😂😂 and Farrell the eureka door bich who was always so tanned from the soli she was orange

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This comment section is 🙌🏻

Also did we add @deniafterdark to the list of accounts? Merci Meta!

I wonder when Deni will realise that the support he got from Samantha Jade, Shameless etc was for Deni Lite, Diet Deni, ie not the trainwreck metal darling doll Manolo D&G Deni? No one is touching him with a giant sauseeg length pole as his true authentic self.
---
I genuinely was thinking today that it is getting worse and clearly Deni is not OK. I wonder if something has happened and if they're getting some help. Maybe I'm going soft but I do think that the absolute frenetic, up all night, synaptic misfiring is edging from hilarious to terrifying. It is like watching a slow motion car crash.... on repeat.
I thought that too, and was genuinely worried about his safety… several breakdowns ago. It’s the doubling/ tripling/ quadrupling down and doing absolutely nothing to redeem himself after each one for me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to take a Deni break because he shits me so much. Guessing he’s on the How great is Geelong rant as a prelude to announcing he’s moving back to Geelong to live with Mummy (& poor old Rocky). He’s so stupid to think none of us read his F..k Geelong/I hate Geelong from the past couple of weeks/months.
The sensory tool he’s sucking on is vile - I work with children with severe disabilities who need these for multiple reasons,while Deni is sitting there infantilising as usual. Waiting for him to turn up to his next live with Maca handing him a dummy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This comment section is 🙌🏻

Also did we add @deniafterdark to the list of accounts? Merci Meta!

I wonder when Deni will realise that the support he got from Samantha Jade, Shameless etc was for Deni Lite, Diet Deni, ie not the trainwreck metal darling doll Manolo D&G Deni? No one is touching him with a giant sauseeg length pole as his true authentic self.
---

I thought that too, and was genuinely worried about his safety… several breakdowns ago. It’s the doubling/ tripling/ quadrupling down and doing absolutely nothing to redeem himself after each one for me.
Don't forget PADAM PADAM™
---
Q: How do friends join tattle? Can we give them a code. It's saying it's at capacity. How often to they typically open for new members? Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems to be actual ✨ silence ✨ Deni right now. So I may even get some sleep tonight. Unlike last night's wild ride 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so sad! I got blocked from my comment before Deni went silent. I want to go down the comments give you each a like. Oh the Geelong nightclub one was a bit ‘you’re terrible Muriel’ but it gave me a good snort laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So far he's mentioned everyone in geelong in our generation apart from me 😂😂😂😂 he mentioned a girl who bought rococo tanning salon 😂😂. Big thanks to thanks to her for my free solariums every second day for two years bc I was an idiot and thought tans were hot. Anyway sadly she gave us all free solariums for years and ran her business into the ground.
Same! Feel so undervalued in our bloody town right now. Actually mortified for everyone he bleeping mentioned. A few of those names drop are far from icons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ikr....there's something to it, I can feel it in me waters!
---

Agree, it does reek of Deni, but why choose that name, the infant child of another influencer? I just can't get my head around it 😫
The fully grown human who sucks on a baby’s teething ring, you mean that same Deni??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theyve gone private 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wait wait wait. Thats the old metal.manolo.official account. Not the new denidarlingdoll account. Where does this lunatic find the time? This is the same one that messaged dreamtime aroha. Maybe after someone here said is that the account that messaged her he went and changed the name. He is desperately trying to outrun tattle.
DENI. DOLL. YOU CANT OUTRUN ACCOUNTABILITY.
Grow the duck up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.