StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave these here 🤩
That 'becray' character is interesting. She is an avid Deni supporter and purchased a lot from the fashion flipper. I wanted to send her Pablo's stories as I have done to others but I am a bit suspect of her account and support. Maybe she just loves his stuff. Or maybe she is Deni.

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm. Ok so it's definitely gone, and when I did a search I came across an account called metal.manolo.official, and strangely it has a name under the profile - Ari Smith

Which of you may recall (it was many threads ago, season 5 sauseeg parade to be exact) where I commented on that message allegedly sent to Deni was from an account called Ari Smith. The message was a copy and paste from comments made by one, maybe two members here. I've attached my comment for reference. It's fkn weird and I have no idea what it all means (yet...) but I was super-suss at the time and now obviously I am still. It's stuck with me and I do think there's something to it.

Disclaimer: I'm typing furiously to get this all out quickly so I apologise in advance for any typos 😬
Great detective work State of Mind. It is like you are a ‘metal manalo’ detector 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok. I’ve not been able to comment for DAYS bc I was so behind and had to catch up on it all.
The manic spiralling is so sad. And quite devastating.
I do wonder if the manolo drag queen thing was a terribly misguided attempt to try to ‘compete’ with Pablo.
And in my catching up I watched the stories of icons and dancing from last night. This here was my fave…..
You could be right. Plus it is another community to claim membership of.

Reactions: 4
Great detective work State of Mind. It is like you are a ‘metal manalo’ detector 🙃
Nawwwww thank you Cerulean *tips hat*
Metal Manolo detector, you are fkn brilliant 🙌
You know when something does not seem right and you keep thinking about it? This is it for me, I can't quite work it out but I know there is a link. No doubt I'll be lying in bed at 2am connecting the dots, I was unfortunately doing that last night and then Deni started posting and I was like ok, I'm doing an all-nighter I guess...but it's all worth it. Because I do not believe Deni is a good person.
---
At this stage I am fully camped out at the netball court just anticipating the action
At this stage I'm thinking about joining a n
There are so many comnents and he must be sleeping or something bc its been HOURS since they've been added.
'here if you need'

I'm wheezing! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nawwwww thank you Cerulean *tips hat*
Metal Manolo detector, you are fkn brilliant 🙌
You know when something does not seem right and you keep thinking about it? This is it for me, I can't quite work it out but I know there is a link. No doubt I'll be lying in bed at 2am connecting the dots, I was unfortunately doing that last night and then Deni started posting and I was like ok, I'm doing an all-nighter I guess...but it's all worth it. Because I do not believe Deni is a good person.
I’m picturing you with the red string trying to figure out whether Pepe Silvia exists!
But there is definitely something off about it all, Deni can’t cover his tracks forever especially not with the tattle netty team on his case.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m picturing you with the red string trying to figure out whether Pepe Silvia exists!
But there is definitely something off about it all, Deni can’t cover his tracks forever especially not with the tattle netty team on his case.
Collectively we will work it out 🕵️‍♀️🏐

• Haha
Did any other geelong residents LOL at him mentioning disco stew in his rant? Literally was like nawwwwh stew poor guy (when deni is literally disco stew 2.0 but almost worse)
Non Geelong but smiled because Disco Stew was talked about when I was a lurker here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There are so many comnents and he must be sleeping or something bc its been HOURS since they've been added.
He's realising he can't run, he can't hide. We'll track him down and he will be exposed. Can't block everyone, he'll have no followers!

Reactions: 10
Look I'm exhausted from watching the dancing spare a thought for those little hooves !!! Those feet were working harder than that black D&G spandex to contain the wang! Deni is probably in a dance induced coma..... that or the iPhone fell and knocked them out cold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone contact the Body Shop to see if they were actually involved in his scam fundraiser? Or if they’ve got a statement on where the money went? Given he kept tagging them?

It would be good if Shameless put out a statement. It’s not a good look. Not their fault, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That screams high school level maturity, when you’d scrawl “TM” on everything, as if it meant anything.
Tbh I was just thinking earlier Deni seriously seems to not have mentally matured past being a teen.

The successful probable-narcissists he looks up to for their fame (Kimberly, Taylor Allison Swift… lol) are actually intelligent adults who know how to navigate it well and keep people on side. Deni is like a child.

For those who paid money and haven't received goods (fashion flipper). Who should they report Deni to? If they won't refund the people? So essentially have stolen their money. I'm trying to help someone with this.
Consumer Affairs I think: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/contact-us

I seriously wanted to follow all of you who commented 😂😂😂
---

Sorry im so far behind, i bloody had to actually go to sleep while denis created a whole new personality. But apologizing in advance in case someone has already posted this but that account is definitely him.
---

Who is janet roach? I liked that persons comment who quoted her anyway haha
---

Hahahahhaha we LITERALLY compared him to disco stew like 4 threads back 😂😂😂 at least Disco had coin and prior to hin trawling rubbish bins for ciggie butts was a successful business man. Deni is neither. Also im now starting to doubt that deni made 800K last year.
Damn!! Why doesn’t it show us what the usernames were!! 😩

Reactions: 2
Tbh I was just thinking earlier Deni seriously seems to not have mentally matured past being a teen.

The successful probable-narcissists he looks up to for their fame (Kimberly, Taylor Allison Swift… lol) are actually intelligent adults who know how to navigate it well and keep people on side. Deni is like a child.

Consumer Affairs I think: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/contact-us
I thought the same. I don't know any 35yr olds who still talk about school and what they did in their youth. And if they do, they cringe about it. He definitely lives in his past because he sees those days as his good era. It's really sad 😔

Reactions: 12
I wonder if contacting Dreamtime Aroha and asking them if the message they received was from this account as it seems suss.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.