StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add another one to the list. Oh and they're sober...
I WENT TO WORK FOR FIVE HOURS 🤣

I was hoping they’d gone to sleep it off… I see they’ve changed clothes and identities (again) but I do not for a moment think they’ve slept. Sober? Since when doll?

Where is his fam, honestly, put your son to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey so today whilst out and about I saw a lady walking her beautiful greyhound. And this dog looked so happy, tail wagging, jaunty little spring in its step and a smile on its face. And then I thought of a particular photo of Rebel that absolutely breaks my heart, it was when Deni labelled her his accessory. The look on her face, her body language 😥 breaks my heart.
I'll bet she's smiling now, I'm so glad Rebel was not only returned but also adopted 🙏 #suchagoodgirl

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Where is his fam, honestly, put your son to bed.
I honestly don't think the family have any power over him. I think they were able to intervene during the time when he spiralled at Fashion Week, but then again with everything that has happened since, I don't know how true those details of being in hospital for that long are. Legally a person has to be in danger of themselves or of harming others before police or medical staff can intervene. Also, that process is quite lengthy and it only happens in rare cases where police are able to physically take someone to a facility to get treatment against their will. Our human rights come into play and they take that very seriously.

He has always behaved in a childish way, demanding, attention seeking and a bit of a know it all (without actually knowing much). He can also talk his way out of anything. He has hurt a lot of people in Geelong (myself included) and I would say he is trying desperately to win some people back (which I doubt will ever happen).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I went and gave all of them a Like 😂💅 and I pray to all the Gods and Lord of the Rings that I get blocked. He’s off his chops 😜🥩
"Off his chops", bloody love that saying!

I find myself using a term for Deni which I really only ever use for a very small number of people...fully blown unit. Deni is most certainly a fully blown unit 🥴 #fbu

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Many things can be true at once. I strongly believe Deni to be a narcissist. He may also be experiencing a form of drug induced psychosis which is incredibly sad and hard to watch. Along with other diagnosis they have stated, but the pattern of Narcissistic behaviour has been occurring long before the escalation in MH.

D lacks empathy and never truly apologises. His behaviour to Rebel highlighted the lack of true empathy. Deni is very clever at working people. Hence he has made himself somewhat untouchable. He is an excellent social climber and knows who to charm and who to step on.

Unfortunately for Deni SM can be a trap. People start to notice lies and start keeping record. They talk and share and slowly patterns of lies become clear. Also D chose to play with his community, a community that has sadly a higher level of learnt mistrust. To protect themselves many have learn to be hypervigilant. The radar for bullshit is pretty attuned. People started to feel it in their guts, something wasn't right. Then D made the biggest mistake of all. Stole from the community they claimed to represent. It is validation that peoples gut instincts were right.

Attachments

• Heart
I honestly don't think the family have any power over him. I think they were able to intervene during the time when he spiralled at Fashion Week, but then again with everything that has happened since, I don't know how true those details of being in hospital for that long are. Legally a person has to be in danger of themselves or of harming others before police or medical staff can intervene. Also, that process is quite lengthy and it only happens in rare cases where police are able to physically take someone to a facility to get treatment against their will. Our human rights come into play and they take that very seriously.

He has always behaved in a childish way, demanding, attention seeking and a bit of a know it all (without actually knowing much). He can also talk his way out of anything. He has hurt a lot of people in Geelong (myself included) and I would say he is trying desperately to win some people back (which I doubt will ever happen).
I am very sorry that you too have been personally victimised by this Rat. What gets me is Maca's enablement. Fair enough, you can't control what your grown ass man baby does, but you also don't have to pose in a smiley pic out of the front of a courthouse for an AVO in which said grown ass man baby terrorised and intimidated a young queer person. Maca disgusts me honestly. Happy to be proven wrong, but she seems to be fuelling this rather than trying to descalate.

• Heart
It would be so hard to be his parents. I wouldn’t know what to do. I remember Ben Cousins dad saying he used to go to drug deals with him just so he can keep an eye on him. It’s a sad situation. I truly pray my kids are always mentally well, wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Many things can be true at once. I strongly believe Deni to be a narcissist. He may also be experiencing a form of drug induced psychosis which is incredibly sad and hard to watch. Along with other diagnosis they have stated, but the pattern of Narcissistic behaviour has been occurring long before the escalation in MH.

D lacks empathy and never truly apologises. His behaviour to Rebel highlighted the lack of true empathy. Deni is very clever at working people. Hence he has made himself somewhat untouchable. He is an excellent social climber and knows who to charm and who to step on.

Unfortunately for Deni SM can be a trap. People start to notice lies and start keeping record. They talk and share and slowly patterns of lies become clear. Also D chose to play with his community, a community that has sadly a higher level of learnt mistrust. To protect themselves many have learn to be hypervigilant. The radar for bullshit is pretty attuned. People started to feel it in their guts, something wasn't right. Then D made the biggest mistake of all. Stole from the community they claimed to represent. It is validation that peoples gut instincts were right.
Factcheck101 this is so well written, every word. It's Deni to a tee 💯
---
Enjoying all the comments popping up on the new account
These comments are golden 🌟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am very sorry that you too have been personally victimised by this Rat. What gets me is Maca's enablement. Fair enough, you can't control what your grown ass man baby does, but you also don't have to pose in a smiley pic out of the front of a courthouse for an AVO in which said grown ass man baby terrorised and intimidated a young queer person. Maca disgusts me honestly. Happy to be proven wrong, but she seems to be fuelling this rather than trying to descalate.
Thank you and I am sorry too. There is some kind of comfort knowing I'm not the only one he has hurt but I do worry as he continues to treat others so terribly and some might not be able to handle it. His behaviour can be extremely vile.

I 100% agree with you in regards to Maca, her behaviour is awful and so problematic. But I guess she must like the 'fame' that her son and her family are getting (I know, most people don't know who they are but in Geelong, its a different story, Deni was plastered all over the newspaper every Saturday).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.