StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many things can be true at once. I strongly believe Deni to be a narcissist. He may also be experiencing a form of drug induced psychosis which is incredibly sad and hard to watch. Along with other diagnosis they have stated, but the pattern of Narcissistic behaviour has been occurring long before the escalation in MH.

D lacks empathy and never truly apologises. His behaviour to Rebel highlighted the lack of true empathy. Deni is very clever at working people. Hence he has made himself somewhat untouchable. He is an excellent social climber and knows who to charm and who to step on.

Unfortunately for Deni SM can be a trap. People start to notice lies and start keeping record. They talk and share and slowly patterns of lies become clear. Also D chose to play with his community, a community that has sadly a higher level of learnt mistrust. To protect themselves many have learn to be hypervigilant. The radar for bullshit is pretty attuned. People started to feel it in their guts, something wasn't right. Then D made the biggest mistake of all. Stole from the community they claimed to represent. It is validation that peoples gut instincts were right.
You can forgive a lot but theft and fraud is a deal breaker. He keeps on saying he can't legally say anything and this is only making it worse. It's been 4 months and counting so when will this be addressed, one way or another. He must realise that it's not going to go away just because he says so and creating diversion.
We should DM his mother/momager to see what she says about the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can forgive a lot but theft and fraud is a deal breaker. He keeps on saying he can't legally say anything and this is only making it worse. It's been 4 months and counting so when will this be addressed, one way or another. He must realise that it's not going to go away just because he says so and creating diversion.
We should DM his mother/momager to see what she says about the money.
She doesn’t respond. I tried once when I was certain Rebel has been left alone in the Brunswick apartment when Deni went to Geelong once. I don’t even know if she uses her Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The new drag Instagram page is gone…
Hmmmm. Ok so it's definitely gone, and when I did a search I came across an account called metal.manolo.official, and strangely it has a name under the profile - Ari Smith

Which of you may recall (it was many threads ago, season 5 sauseeg parade to be exact) where I commented on that message allegedly sent to Deni was from an account called Ari Smith. The message was a copy and paste from comments made by one, maybe two members here. I've attached my comment for reference. It's fkn weird and I have no idea what it all means (yet...) but I was super-suss at the time and now obviously I am still. It's stuck with me and I do think there's something to it.

Disclaimer: I'm typing furiously to get this all out quickly so I apologise in advance for any typos 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hmmmm. Ok so it's definitely gone, and when I did a search I came across an account called metal.manolo.official, and strangely it has a name under the profile - Ari Smith

Which of you may recall (it was many threads ago, season 5 sauseeg parade to be exact) where I commented on that message allegedly sent to Deni was from an account called Ari Smith. The message was a copy and paste from comments made by one, maybe two members here. I've attached my comment for reference. It's fkn weird and I have no idea what it all means (yet...) but I was super-suss at the time and now obviously I am still. It's stuck with me and I do think there's something to it.

Disclaimer: I'm typing furiously to get this all out quickly so I apologise in advance for any typos 😬
It's probably all Deni. I always thought it was Deni that sent that DM to Dreamtime. Likely their crappy attempt at 'getting' us Tattle Tarts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

What the actual duck!!!

• Heart
What the actual duck!!!
Ikr....there's something to it, I can feel it in me waters!
---
It's probably all Deni. I always thought it was Deni that sent that DM to Dreamtime. Likely their crappy attempt at 'getting' us Tattle Tarts
Agree, it does reek of Deni, but why choose that name, the infant child of another influencer? I just can't get my head around it 😫

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I wonder what the one post is…..

Reactions: 4
MetalManolo is going loco

Every time I watch I him I can’t help but laugh. The guy went on a trip and never came back hahaha

Meta has influencers with millions..they don’t care about you little man.

I doubt he will start over…he has 70k followers he won’t give that up.

• Haha
Ok. I’ve not been able to comment for DAYS bc I was so behind and had to catch up on it all.
The manic spiralling is so sad. And quite devastating.
I do wonder if the manolo drag queen thing was a terribly misguided attempt to try to ‘compete’ with Pablo.
And in my catching up I watched the stories of icons and dancing from last night. This here was my fave…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I just worked for a couple of hours and now there's two pages to go back and catch up on (yay) but I did just pop over to @DeniDarlingDollDelusion and I swear I snort laughed. Go Tarts!

• Haha
Hey so today whilst out and about I saw a lady walking her beautiful greyhound. And this dog looked so happy, tail wagging, jaunty little spring in its step and a smile on its face. And then I thought of a particular photo of Rebel that absolutely breaks my heart, it was when Deni labelled her his accessory. The look on her face, her body language 😥 breaks my heart.
I'll bet she's smiling now, I'm so glad Rebel was not only returned but also adopted 🙏 #suchagoodgirl
She just never looked happy 🥺 I hope she is flourishing now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am very sorry that you too have been personally victimised by this Rat. What gets me is Maca's enablement. Fair enough, you can't control what your grown ass man baby does, but you also don't have to pose in a smiley pic out of the front of a courthouse for an AVO in which said grown ass man baby terrorised and intimidated a young queer person. Maca disgusts me honestly. Happy to be proven wrong, but she seems to be fuelling this rather than trying to descalate.
His mum is 100% an enabler. Seeing how she enables him and the bit someone posted from his book about his family having zero boundaries… he is their fault.

To acknowledge something is wrong with Deni would mean his parents would have to acknowledge something is wrong with them and/or the way they raised him. It’s all very sad.

Unfortunately narcissists are very destructive and often dangerous so what’s done is done and Deni does not seem mature or self reflective enough to be the type of narcissist who seriously seeks help. So we are stuck trying to force consequences after he’s already done some other stupid thing.

• Heart
I don’t feel a shred of sympathy for him. Seeing him spiral doesn’t trigger an ounce of compassion.

You tit on my community and lie about sexual assault.

He deserves everything he gets, and I for one can’t watch to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sarah Bartolo has called them out today. She has a decent following with some names from his circle.
Thanks to the kind tattler who mentioned her a few weeks back!
Yes! Sarah called him out a little while back, actually it wasn't all that long ago but time really is a fkn ✨spectrum✨ with Deni...and he of course blocked her because that's his typical head in the sand approach: if I can't see them they cannot see me

I don’t feel a shred of sympathy for him. Seeing him spiral doesn’t trigger an ounce of compassion.

You tit on my community and lie about sexual assault.

He deserves everything he gets, and I for one can’t watch to watch.
Second this!! 👏
When people comment on his page "you can come back from this!" I internally cringe. No, he can't come back from this after what he's done, and the things he has lied about! He deserves every bit of hate he's getting and then some.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Second this!! 👏
When people comment on his page "you can come back from this!" I internally cringe. No, he can't come back from this after what he's done, and the things he has lied about! He deserves every bit of hate he's getting and then some.
Yeah, I feel like he can come back from this in the sense that if he pays the money back, genuinely admits what they’ve done, apologises for all of it (including the fake SA) then perhaps people can forgive. If he walks into a club he won’t be completely shunned. However he has well and truly done his dash being a public figure or authority on anything. They need to go away, heal, learn and find a way to live a life that makes amends - not for show but due to genuine remorse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.