StyleByDeni #7 How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m clearly not getting any work done today. RATko is going to rival Sybil with all these personalities! He’s sitting in mummy’s car to launch a rebrand, what an auspicious start, live from the passenger seat while mummy runs into the milk bar for a packet of cigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The funny thing with a new account is that you’re more likely to gain rather than lose followers. So if he does make the permanent switch to denidarlingdoll 🤢 he can focus on the Gains rather than the losses… but dw doll we’ll be watching how slow that number rises before you abandon another (pet) project

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's like the sloppiest con artist ever with all these change of identities/Insta handles. And why is he thanking Meta? Is he trying to insinuate that they helped him create a new account?? Jeez Louise... this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not there anymore, expecting to get blocked myself after my comment 🤣
I liked your post so hopefully that will prevent it being hidden

What a treat for the Netty team that it is a two Instagram account day. I give this thread three days before we need a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I liked your post so hopefully that will prevent it being hidden

What a treat for the Netty team that it is a two Instagram account day. I give this thread three days before we need a new one.
If I get blocked, let me know if I get a shout out on their stories 🤣✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes my blood BOIL he is trying to say he's sober when just yesterday he was saying how hungover he is after doing jagerbombs. People work so hard to claim that and here's this maggot after being up all night, having to use a chew toy cause he's so off his chops.. and trying to say he's sober. And the "writer" part... you wish doll.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And a writer (mentioned twice lol)
‘Pronouns, he , they ….. (long pause) she , colloquially’ WTF do they even think they are saying.
---
He was downing shots a few days ago. No need to thank Meta anyone can create multiple Instagram accounts 😂😂
You forget their close ties to Meta after their business meeting about the subscription model and their high tech storage cage crimes. A mere mortal might be able to open multiple accounts but a celeb like Deni has the personal assistance of the Zuck to open them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Pronouns, he , they ….. (long pause) she , colloquially’ WTF do they even think they are saying.
The way they think using any word with more than four syllables makes them sound smart, even if entirely out of context. See also: listing a bunch of completely unrelated locations that all begin with the same letter - Berlin, Bondi, Baghdad, Bali, Brussels etc.
Anyone else feel like this constant need to ‘rebrand’ is the most inauthentic thing ever? We’ve seen the real you now Ratko and you are incapable of hiding that for too long regardless of whatever brand you trade under.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

You forget their close ties to Meta after their business meeting about the subscription model and their high tech storage cage crimes. A mere mortal might be able to open multiple accounts but a celeb like Deni has the personal assistance of the Zuck to open them.
Perhaps this long-awaited assistant is actually Zuck himself! Yep, yep, that must be it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few other people have commented from the video and they’ve been deleted, but not mine?
I have a bad feeling about that!
I can only see one comment on the rebranding/rebirthing/rewhateverthefuckdeniisdoing video and it's not yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF is "a multidisciplinary"??
Deni put me onto this great new thing called Chat GPT. This is the answer I got 🤣🤣🤣
‘If someone describes themselves as a "multidisciplinary," it means they have expertise or knowledge in multiple different academic or professional disciplines. They likely have the ability to draw upon insights, techniques, and approaches from various fields to approach problems, projects, or tasks from a well-rounded and comprehensive perspective. This versatility can be valuable in tackling complex issues that require a diverse skill set.’
He certainly thinks very highly of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im so relieved that this has unfolded on my day off. Not sure how I could catch up on this tit show if i was at work 😂😂😂
Is there a limit to how many instagram profiles 1 person can have?
How many are we up to now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.