Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Their lifestyle shows their big home and flash cars and premier events…. yet they fly economy to USA???

Reactions: 2

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Thanks. Just watched it. I feel so sorry for Charley. They seemed to sweep and induce etc v early for no reason and she didn’t want that. I wonder if S & F were wanting to get back home after staying there for two weeks?! Already had three really simple births. She must feel quite traumatised as must her family.
Going from a home birth to an induced birth must have been so traumatic. I wish they had just let her wait until baby was ready, even if that was 42 weeks!

Scotsheaven1312

Has anyone noticed that rebels surrogate isn't in the picture anymore where rios they still see
I think her husband wasn't happy about it all

OnlyPassingThrough

Thanks. Just watched it. I feel so sorry for Charley. They seemed to sweep and induce etc v early for no reason and she didn’t want that. I wonder if S & F were wanting to get back home after staying there for two weeks?! Already had three really simple births. She must feel quite traumatised as must her family.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I only watch them on TikTok so seeing previous post above I checked out Stuart’s Instagram. Oh WOW he absolutely loves himself doesn’t he 🤣 the posing in the sunglasses - PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! As I’ve previously said I’ve got a lot of time for Francis, he’s a wonderful dad, seems a lovely genuine person and in my opinion the more talented of the two as his beautiful voice gives me goosebumps when he sings.
Totally agree! I was actually surprised that Stuart was on the west end as he seems a bit crap when he does the dances with Francis 🤭

• Haha

OnlyPassingThrough

I wonder how transparent they are about running and Arbonne empire. I wonder if they're trying to get way from that (whilst still raking in the dosh) and that's why they never mention it.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Literally come to say what the above comments say, the relationship seems strained. I can’t stand Stuart he seems so lazy in terms of the kids and the house, whereas poor Francis looks like he’s falling to pieces with exhaustion.
He gave me the ick in the football TikTok saying he wouldn’t be taking rio ever what a dick

Polkadot123

VIP Member
They may think its cute now. Wait till she is a teen and is a little rebel!

Honestly Its a stupid name - Imagine that name when is is 30! It won't help her get a job either when she is older.
Exactly
Even Rebel Wilsons name isn't actually Rebel.

OnlyPassingThrough

In their latest vlog Francis says they didn't record stuff for YT whilst being away doing the embryo transfer because it's such a special time and they want to be in the moment, and in the next breath - and also because it might be used for a special project. Assume that's an ad. They'll monitise everything won't they.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Yep they’re super high up or at least Stuart is so no need at all for him to do any work. Anyone got any tea on what happened with Nicola Willis to make them move back from Ibiza? She seemed to suggest financial issues but they don’t seem to be struggling over here.

I wish they would bring Rio to the doctor. He needs his ears and throat to be checked out. He's clearly in a lot of pain. Poor baba

OnlyPassingThrough

I wasn't meaning to imply they made the decision for her. It's just such a different experience for her than her other two and in the video she said she was resistant to being induced etc, and there didn't appear to be any worried re baby. (Speaking as someone who was induced for 4 days, 5 days overdue, and ended up with an emergency c-section 13 days overdue). I just wondered if she felt any pressure at all, knowing how performative they are. I would imagine they have gift her a sum of money? I don't think payment is legal in this country, but they are very wealthy and would surely pay something?

Flipflopdrop

Yeah she is not doing it out of the goodness of her heart, there is a financial incentive somewhere. I mean I'm sure they're great parents and she wants to give them a baby, she is doing a wonderful thing for them, but it there will be money involved somewhere.

cryptix

VIP Member
Going from a home birth to an induced birth must have been so traumatic. I wish they had just let her wait until baby was ready, even if that was 42 weeks!
I get the impression as they were renting the house nearby they wanted baby asap

Reactions: 1

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
probably not
i think he’ll be more interested in dressing the baby up when she gets older sort of like an accessory

Reactions: 1