StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arbonne MLM scheme is where they made their money. It’s basically a scam.
I really don’t like them, they come across extremely smug to me.

Reactions: 9
Really Love them both, they are giving their little boy the best life some parents on TT need to look and learn.

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn’t know about any MLM stuff!
they seem so wholesome with their little boy Rio and have him in a great routine whilst still enjoying life I just wish I had their house lol

How are they making so much from Arbonne with no advertising though? I know they were both west end actors but that house must of been near a million atleast

Reactions: 1
How are they making so much from Arbonne with no advertising though? I know they were both west end actors but that house must of been near a million atleast
They got into Arbonne pretty early on and are very high up in it now. They don’t really need to work, their downlines pay for their lifestyle.

It’s impossible to get as rich as they are if you join a pyramid scheme now, they just got in early

That’s how MLMs work, they’re at the top of the pyramid and their minions do all the work, they just get the money.

I liked them initially but their entire lifestyle is at the cost of scamming other poor suckers. It’s absolutely shameful the way they flaunt their wealth when people will be sucked into mlm’s more and more to try and make some cash to help out. It honestly knocks me sick. All their little hun/girl boss friends too.

Reactions: 7
Stuart is the one who's really high up. I think he has a four wide business which is really rare. I very much doubt that the house is theirs. They all tend to rent. They often can't get mortgages, or they want to show others what's possible (yeah right) so that they sign up and become their downlines. So they'll rent something they can't afford to buy. Nicola Wills is the same. Flaunting her life in Ibiza.

In terms of not adversiting products, Arbonne are encouraged to not talk much about products. They don't really show them much. That way it sets them apart and doesn't make them look scammy like other MLMs. But of course they still are.

Reactions: 3
I knew I shouldn’t have read this thread! 😭 I loved watching their tik toks about their little boy. But now I know they’re anything to do with an MLM I just can’t anymore!

Reactions: 6
Worse than that, Arbonne are supposed to be B-Corp and vegan and environmentally friendly blah blah and they all sell that principle. Yet they're on a free cruise on the largest ship in the world. Cruise ships are absolutely horrendous for the environment. They're loaded and don't need all these freebies. They're about to get inundated with more and more freebies and become full on influencers, sadly.

all these gifted trips when they’re absolutely loaded and there’s a cost of living crisis going on
i used to really like them but lately it’s a bit too much

They've got an agency representing them now. There will be more and more of this and the fact that they're minted from an MLM tells me that they probably won't have much integrity in their new-found influencer life. Such a shame as they seem like fab parents.

The house is rented. They both do Arbonne, Stuart is at the highest level and Francis one below I think so both have huge teams that make them lots of money so they don’t need to promote it at all anymore. They seem really nice though but I do think they show off a little.

The tik toks and the voice overs just seem so scripted and fake now they've got more followers. They seem like wonderful parents however. They must be absolutely minted with money

I wonder how transparent they are about running and Arbonne empire. I wonder if they're trying to get way from that (whilst still raking in the dosh) and that's why they never mention it.

Reactions: 2
Sooooo many unclaimed ads 😳 they really don’t need this extra money…

Reactions: 4