Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anushorribilis

Cannot abide them; it’s all so contrived and people just fall for it. And they’re desperate for a record deal or theatre show it’s giving me the ultimate ick.
Saw this coming a mile off 🤮
---
They have become unbearable. Their kids are going to be exploited for as much money as these men can get.
I wonder if Stuart is forcing all of this to get out of the MLM game, if not, why be so public when you are involved in a giant scam?
Yeah it’s funny how they never mention that isn’t it

Reactions: 1

ldn2992

The house is rented. They both do Arbonne, Stuart is at the highest level and Francis one below I think so both have huge teams that make them lots of money so they don’t need to promote it at all anymore. They seem really nice though but I do think they show off a little.

laylamich_

How are they making so much from Arbonne with no advertising though? I know they were both west end actors but that house must of been near a million atleast

cwymmie

VIP Member
I wasn't meaning to imply they made the decision for her. It's just such a different experience for her than her other two and in the video she said she was resistant to being induced etc, and there didn't appear to be any worried re baby. (Speaking as someone who was induced for 4 days, 5 days overdue, and ended up with an emergency c-section 13 days overdue). I just wondered if she felt any pressure at all, knowing how performative they are. I would imagine they have gift her a sum of money? I don't think payment is legal in this country, but they are very wealthy and would surely pay something?
All surrogacy and pregnancy related expenses would have been paid to her from them. This can even include things such as holidays for her family so she can recoup and have time with her kids. There’s no limits as far as the amounts as long as it’s seen as related to the pregnancy

• Wow

cwymmie

VIP Member
True, I'm sure that S and F couldn't have made her have the sweep, they could have encouraged it though. We don't know her full medical history so maybe there was a reason she needed the sweep. Carley isn't the biological mum or the intended parent but it is her body that the surrogate and therefore she holds the risks if something goes wrong. If there is a bleed for example she is in danger and the baby, not S and F. They have to consider her safety and health as well as the babies - what the intended parents want is less important.
Oh I agree definitely- her health and safety is of higher importance than their immediate need for the birth. But let’s not take away the fact she chose to become a surrogate. They didn’t ask her, she offered it herself. It’s just speculation that pressure was put on her. It’s ultimately her choice whether she’s induced or not though.

She’s neither a vessel or mum. She’s a surrogate. I can 100% guarantee there’s no way in hell she would be ok with being called “mum” in any sense of the word.

OnlyPassingThrough

And also, I bet the Amsterdam trip was really not that fun. It was really cold, rainy, there were no Christmas markets. They ended up in a soft play. They protest too much that everything is so much fun.

OnlyPassingThrough

Has anyone noticed how Lucy Superfox is targeting middle-aged women now that she's 36. It's so obvious it's a recruitment strategy and 36 is barely middle-aged!

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Throwing keys into someone else’s bag and not bothering to take them out, knowing that wasn’t where they were supposed to land, is super lazy to be fair. He shouted to Francis to take them out meaning he probably shouts for him to to do everything

OnlyPassingThrough

Worse than that, Arbonne are supposed to be B-Corp and vegan and environmentally friendly blah blah and they all sell that principle. Yet they're on a free cruise on the largest ship in the world. Cruise ships are absolutely horrendous for the environment. They're loaded and don't need all these freebies. They're about to get inundated with more and more freebies and become full on influencers, sadly.

cwymmie

VIP Member
How are they making so much from Arbonne with no advertising though? I know they were both west end actors but that house must of been near a million atleast
That’s how MLMs work, they’re at the top of the pyramid and their minions do all the work, they just get the money.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Stuart is a scammer with no concept of money and obviously very spoilt growing up. I hope one day he gets too cocky online and someone exposes him and his “friends” for what they truly are.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I only watch them on TikTok so seeing previous post above I checked out Stuart’s Instagram. Oh WOW he absolutely loves himself doesn’t he 🤣 the posing in the sunglasses - PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! As I’ve previously said I’ve got a lot of time for Francis, he’s a wonderful dad, seems a lovely genuine person and in my opinion the more talented of the two as his beautiful voice gives me goosebumps when he sings.

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
absolutely shocking
poor boy isn’t well and they’ve dragged him to stand on the side of the street to the gender reveal 😂
they’re beyond desperate to be famous
every aspect of rios life and this new baby will be all over tiktok it’s very sad
Does anyone know how they are so rich? Why do
The constantly have a full film crew with them just for youtube and tik tok ? They really aren’t that interesteding

OnlyPassingThrough

They'll have made a video and will probs post to YT on Sunday morning for traffic. They weren't as big/with an agency when Rio was born.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
It’s odd because she said it was financial but she’s hardly been living like a broke person since they’ve been back. I do know of a few people that have sold their houses in Ibiza recently because of Brexit so possibly that?