Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
I find their lifestyle and flaunting their apparent wealth vulgar especially when it comes from a scamming mlm preying on vulnerable people in times of hardship. Vile

Reactions: 18

Florence89

There’s something really odd about Stuart. Really odd.
I agree, I remember at the early stages of TikTok , Francis saying Stuart was desperate to be famous (not sure it was a joke !?) Francis comes across well, and no question is a very devoted, hands on parent. I get the impression Stuart would sell his own grandmother to be famous, and seems to be the drive behind all the ads and partnerships .

Reactions: 9

cwymmie

VIP Member
Arbonne MLM scheme is where they made their money. It’s basically a scam.
I really don’t like them, they come across extremely smug to me.

cwymmie

VIP Member
The night time routine video - it’s so baffling how they have time to set up the camera, change the camera angles and everything while dealing with a crying baby. I literally can’t imagine making my newborn wait while I set up a camera before I feed them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
They knew the gender of the child before the gender reveal as they did gender selection in America! The deleted my comment when I called them out on it.
They said previously with Rio they knew if it was a boy, Francis was the dad and girl with Stuart.
---

I think because Francis is his biological dad, he has a better bond with Rio
You don’t need to be a genius to work out which one is rios dad 🤣🤣 clear as day

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
they don’t need the money or the gifted items
i understand that’s what influencers do etc but these two aren’t hard up for the cash

They really don't. I presume all the companies tagged in Rio's birthday party were freebies. Also, soooo many balloons which are also for the environment, yet they are high up in Arbonne which is a B-Corp. They tag lots of brands too and I'm sure it's so they get on their radar and get offered work.
i was in absolute shock at the amount of gifted stuff they got
my 1st years aren’t cheap and they were given boxes of stuff for each child, 15 high chairs (apparently) donating but that’s not the point
they shouldn’t of been given them.
they’re coming across as very greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Even the company Rio sponsored them as the “party drink”, for a 1 year olds birthday! They know exactly what they are doing!
I hope that child will have some sort of privacy in his life but I think he is just another cash cow to TikTok/YouTube, especially now they have a second on the way.
Just let kids be kids 😞 this world is crazy.

Edit: Why is it ALWAYS Francis doing the hard stuff? I know we only see what they show but he seems to be the main parent…

thequietone

Chatty Member
I liked them initially but their entire lifestyle is at the cost of scamming other poor suckers. It’s absolutely shameful the way they flaunt their wealth when people will be sucked into mlm’s more and more to try and make some cash to help out. It honestly knocks me sick. All their little hun/girl boss friends too.

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Glad I found this thread. I think they are great parents to Rio, however that’s where it stops for me. I personally find their lifestyle quite dull. Over priced clothes, picky pricey food and networking with w*nkers sends me running a mile.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help

Reactions: 7

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How the hell have they ended up with a spread in Hello Magazine? They’re hardly celebrities, just people who had enough money to purchase a baby

Flipflopdrop

It’s really common that induction is offered/booked for around the due date now especially if there are high risk factors (age being one of these). It’s up to the pregnant woman to say yes or no- to advocate for herself during her pregnancy.

As much as I dislike Stuart and Francis I really don’t think they’d have had much involvement in this. The midwife team certainly wouldn’t have done anything to Carly on their say so.
---

She’s not mum
No sorry she's just the vessel by which the baby arrives 🤦. Of course she is mum, for the purposes of bringing the baby into the world. She might have no biological connection or be involved in the upbringing of the baby, she will never be known as 'mum' but she is the one who has the risks of childbirth everything that goes with it, so during labour she is 'mum'.

I'm sure she wasn't coerced into anything but there probably was a bit of underlying pressure to get the baby out.

susan1375

Chatty Member
I think Stuart sees Rio as an instagrammable accessory - he only seems interested in dressing him up and posing with him whereas Francis seems to understand him, does more form him. They do have a housekeeper which they keep quiet so they can show Francis doing cleaning etc. it’s all smokes and mirrors to make them famous.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help
Francis looks knackered, and Stuart is just the “fun” dad who comes along on all the gifted trips, he looks full of life compared to his poor husband 😂

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Rio is so cute 🥰 I googled their names as I was wondering what jobs they have. Tattle came up straight away 🤣🙈
---
Just found a gofundme started by Stuart to raise money to get a bench in his dads memory. Surely he could afford that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

mousepanda8

VIP Member
It’s really common that induction is offered/booked for around the due date now especially if there are high risk factors (age being one of these). It’s up to the pregnant woman to say yes or no- to advocate for herself during her pregnancy.

As much as I dislike Stuart and Francis I really don’t think they’d have had much involvement in this. The midwife team certainly wouldn’t have done anything to Carly on their say so.
---

She’s not mum
True, I'm sure that S and F couldn't have made her have the sweep, they could have encouraged it though. We don't know her full medical history so maybe there was a reason she needed the sweep. Carley isn't the biological mum or the intended parent but it is her body that the surrogate and therefore she holds the risks if something goes wrong. If there is a bleed for example she is in danger and the baby, not S and F. They have to consider her safety and health as well as the babies - what the intended parents want is less important.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Rio is a beautiful little boy 🥹 I can't stand Stuart and Francis find them really fake and wierd