Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scutty

The tik toks and the voice overs just seem so scripted and fake now they've got more followers. They seem like wonderful parents however. They must be absolutely minted with money

Reactions: 3

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
all these gifted trips when they’re absolutely loaded and there’s a cost of living crisis going on
i used to really like them but lately it’s a bit too much

OnlyPassingThrough

They've got an agency representing them now. There will be more and more of this and the fact that they're minted from an MLM tells me that they probably won't have much integrity in their new-found influencer life. Such a shame as they seem like fab parents.

anushorribilis

Stuart definitely forced Francis to do that video. He is unbearable. I’ve watched videos of him when he was younger and all he wanted to do was be famous. He didn’t care how he got there. I loathe him. Francis can do so much better than him.

OnlyPassingThrough

Stuart is the one who's really high up. I think he has a four wide business which is really rare. I very much doubt that the house is theirs. They all tend to rent. They often can't get mortgages, or they want to show others what's possible (yeah right) so that they sign up and become their downlines. So they'll rent something they can't afford to buy. Nicola Wills is the same. Flaunting her life in Ibiza.

In terms of not adversiting products, Arbonne are encouraged to not talk much about products. They don't really show them much. That way it sets them apart and doesn't make them look scammy like other MLMs. But of course they still are.

Scutty

Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help
He spent 4 hours in Primark. I know it was an ad but 4 hours?? That's taking the piss. Poor Francis looks like he's about to collapse with tiredness

Life of five

They knew the gender of the child before the gender reveal as they did gender selection in America! The deleted my comment when I called them out on it.
They said previously with Rio they knew if it was a boy, Francis was the dad and girl with Stuart.
---
Even the company Rio sponsored them as the “party drink”, for a 1 year olds birthday! They know exactly what they are doing!
I hope that child will have some sort of privacy in his life but I think he is just another cash cow to TikTok/YouTube, especially now they have a second on the way.
Just let kids be kids 😞 this world is crazy.

Edit: Why is it ALWAYS Francis doing the hard stuff? I know we only see what they show but he seems to be the main parent…
I think because Francis is his biological dad, he has a better bond with Rio

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I wish they would bring Rio to the doctor. He needs his ears and throat to be checked out. He's clearly in a lot of pain. Poor baba
absolutely shocking
poor boy isn’t well and they’ve dragged him to stand on the side of the street to the gender reveal 😂
they’re beyond desperate to be famous
every aspect of rios life and this new baby will be all over tiktok it’s very sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
Wow! Stuart showing his true colours today. I absolutely think leaving a homophobic comment on someone’s post isn’t on. I’m just shocked that he shared her page on his stories, and said stuff about her! Then loads of people went on her page and started commenting horrid things- making them just as bad as her!
Then he talks about her on his stories saying he hopes her children are gay and how being gay isn’t scary. It absolutely wouldn’t bother me if one of my children was gay, at all. I have friends who are part of the LGBTQ+ community and I know how difficult it was growing up, getting a lot of hate. So that would be my worry, because, sadly, I know it would be tough.
He then said “no hate to this person, I love you” If he felt the need to share what was written, it would have been better to black out their name, or message them to discuss what they’d said. It can’t have bothered him that much as he hadn’t even told Francis about it! I can imagine he’s such a two faced friend and says mean things all the time. Even when Francis took him on a mini break as part of his birthday, he sounded so ungrateful and went on and on about the clothes he’d packed.

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Hey all, been here on tattle for a while. Been following them for ages but just found this page, I had no clue about the MLM! Rio is adorable but they are super exploitative. He is a child and it seems they film so much of his life, and he can’t consent. I saw baby 2 arrived. I wonder why they haven’t posted her name yet - they have posted about the birth a few times. It’s been over a week now since they said she arrived

Life of five

Aaaand yet another free holiday. I wonder if Rio knows where he actually lives, poor kid always being dragged from one hotel to another!

OnlyPassingThrough

They really don't. I presume all the companies tagged in Rio's birthday party were freebies. Also, soooo many balloons which are also for the environment, yet they are high up in Arbonne which is a B-Corp. They tag lots of brands too and I'm sure it's so they get on their radar and get offered work.

Life of five

So after spending 50-100k on the (genetically) chosen embryo transfer, the millionaires are gifted car seats and other baby items 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yeah I kind of thought that too. Are they there on business or holiday?
They'll likely be heading to Hawaii for the big Arbonne conference this week.

Don't know what they actually still do in relation to Arbonne. Never seem to show themselves doing training or plugging the products. Probably high enough up that their down lines do all the dirty work.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I find their lifestyle and flaunting their apparent wealth vulgar especially when it comes from a scamming mlm preying on vulnerable people in times of hardship. Vile
1000% people that are struggling more so then enough now with the cost of living are the type to be suckered in by these two. it’s gross

Reactions: 2

_uwu_

Chatty Member
What's the Arbonne lawsuit about?
There’s no lawsuit haha, but they are a pyramid scheme which has been flying under the radar for a while (most of the big earners like Stuart’s “best friends” have moved out of the UK, wonder why?) and this will catch up to them eventually the more famous they get and when people look into them more! Their products are a massive scam and will be exposed eventually.

Reactions: 2