Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I know it sounds bad, but it seems Stuart treats them like dolls. He wanted a girl, so he could dress her in bows and dresses. I think Francis has said that he’s better with babies and Stuart is better when they can do things, so tends to do more with Rio. The fact they had to do a video of Stuart looking after them, makes me think that Stuart rarely looks after them alone! You could argue that in a heterosexual relationship, it’s often the mums doing the majority of child related things (I know that’s not always the case!) but they both work from home, so surely they can take equal responsibility?
Francis’ parents have them 2 days a week and his mum seems to do so much with them (I’m sure his dad does too!)
I can imagine on those days, Francis is actually working, whereas Stuart is probably going for Botox and shopping! I was also surprised that Stuart wasn’t 40 yet. I’d have put him mid 40’s and Francis the age he is

Reactions: 5

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Really Love them both, they are giving their little boy the best life some parents on TT need to look and learn.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Does anyone know how they are so rich? Why do
The constantly have a full film crew with them just for youtube and tik tok ? They really aren’t that interesteding
They scammed people through an MLM. And are now making money through social media by exploiting their child.

AHintofStyle

They knew the gender of the child before the gender reveal as they did gender selection in America! The deleted my comment when I called them out on it.
They said previously with Rio they knew if it was a boy, Francis was the dad and girl with Stuart.
---

I think because Francis is his biological dad, he has a better bond with Rio
I think Stuart does as little as possible with Rio & the house

Reactions: 4

leabytottle

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve heard a please or thank you from Rio. I’m not saying it should be forced on children but he just seems to shout, parrot and demand.
They responded to this recently, saying they’re “encouraging” him to say please and thankyou. It’s not difficult, usually if you say it yourself, they repeat, so maybe they don’t say it themselves

Flipflopdrop

I get the impression as they were renting the house nearby they wanted baby asap
Me too. They made all those video about 'waiting'. Baby would probably have come in its own time in another week or so, with less trauma for mum and baby. it's really common to go overdue, mine were 11 days and 14 days late. It's annoying but you just got to wait it out, unless mum or baby are in danger and then obviously intervention is needed!

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Probably want max exposure as possible - I expect now they are just enjoying a few days of new baby plus making viewer wait will make them more engaged when they do post. They probably have tonnes of content stacked to post as well. Baby meeting Carly family, meeting Rio, name of baby, heading home, home for first time
Babys first shite

• Haha

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Todays AD…

”the reason I love HELLO FRESH so much”.…is because they are paying me for this AD 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Stuart brings in the big bucks scamming people through an MLM so I guess Francis is just the stay at home dad.
Francis was the one that started the TikTok’s but as soon as Stuart saw the potential £££ it’s being shoved in our faces and we’re seeing the cracks.

Insta09875

Love Stuart and Francis but wtf the insta story. Cut the strawberry up for rio throw the knife to the side rio grabs the knife they don’t even notice too busy filming and talking 🫣

Attachments

• Wow

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Sooooo many unclaimed ads 😳 they really don’t need this extra money…

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Literally come to say what the above comments say, the relationship seems strained. I can’t stand Stuart he seems so lazy in terms of the kids and the house, whereas poor Francis looks like he’s falling to pieces with exhaustion.

OnlyPassingThrough

Is that Amsterdam trip an ad because it feels like it with how much they’re bugging it up. Either that or they’re hoping to some free hotel trips when others see how they can sell. Crazy to got 24 hrs otherwise, this time of year plus no Xmas markets on. And for all Arbonne’s B Corp status a pointless trip for the environment.

Also disgusting how they joked about Anne Frank having some building work done.

Reactions: 3

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Hey all, been here on tattle for a while. Been following them for ages but just found this page, I had no clue about the MLM! Rio is adorable but they are super exploitative. He is a child and it seems they film so much of his life, and he can’t consent. I saw baby 2 arrived. I wonder why they haven’t posted her name yet - they have posted about the birth a few times. It’s been over a week now since they said she arrived
I wondered why also, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a mag deal or something.

OnlyPassingThrough

They have definitely been gifted, and they've been upgraded (apart from Stuart but only because babies aren't allowed in that class). It's so shameful! And these companies who gift these expensive experiences/items to people who CAN afford them by way of selling to those who CAN'T. It's a very strange concept, no?!