Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Rio is a beautiful little boy 🥹 I can't stand Stuart and Francis find them really fake and wierd

Reactions: 6

Flipflopdrop

I haven't seen that story. But Stuart seems like a nasty piece of work, he is always putting Francis down with snide comments and Francis does the bulk of the work with the babies. You can just tell he's spiteful and demanding. He just shows up and smiled for the camera.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I knew I shouldn’t have read this thread! 😭 I loved watching their tik toks about their little boy. But now I know they’re anything to do with an MLM I just can’t anymore!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
these two are SO greedy
people always say “aw so down to earth” no they’re materialistic and rio is going to grow up like that also

leabytottle

VIP Member
I like Francis, Stuart gives me the ick. He seems really lazy and leaves Francis to do all the difficult parts and he just rocks up to take Rio to gym!
Stuart is always off buying clothes, because according to Grancis, he has “great style”. I beg to differ. I think stairs outfits always look like they’re too big for him. I was surprised when I saw they met at drama school, and both done musical theatre, as Stuart seems to struggle when they dance, and looks like it’s not natural, whereas Francis makes it look effortless. The only thing that really bugs me about Francis, is the laugh he does constantly. It seems really forced, maybe a nervous laugh? Stuart does it too sometimes

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
They used to come up in fyp all the time but hardly ever now but the odd time they do it looks like cracks are appearing poor Francis looks absolutely knackered and Stuart doesn’t seem to do much at all with the kids.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Interesting to see that BFF Nicola has had to move back to the UK from Ibiza. Her video seems to suggest financial issues which is very un MLM.
I just can’t watch Stuart and Francis anymore. I used to find them smug but fairly harmless but the recent promotion of surrogacy and using a woman’s body the way they have is too much and I just can’t get on board with it.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
The fact they’ve made a tiktok about STUART making the lunches whilst Francis goes to the gym 😂 they aren’t fooling anyone, doesn’t look like it comes natural to Stuart or it doesn’t happen very often. Francis is a natural at being a dad.
It’s gives ‘you wanted them , you look after them’ vibes

Reactions: 5

anushorribilis

Cannot abide them; it’s all so contrived and people just fall for it. And they’re desperate for a record deal or theatre show it’s giving me the ultimate ick.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Didn't know they had a thread.
But rebel why!!!!!?

So many beautiful baby girls names. Ones that start with the letter R as well.

Do these influencers never consider the future?

cwymmie

VIP Member
Interesting to see that BFF Nicola has had to move back to the UK from Ibiza. Her video seems to suggest financial issues which is very un MLM.
I just can’t watch Stuart and Francis anymore. I used to find them smug but fairly harmless but the recent promotion of surrogacy and using a woman’s body the way they have is too much and I just can’t get on board with it.
I believe in the UK a woman has to actually offer these services so I’d say she was fully on board, and there are strict laws to adhere to and ways the lady is protected by law from exploitation in this manner. They’re not so lucky abroad!

Having said that I do find Stuart and Francis completely smug, money grabbing and use their child(ren) as cash cows. Can’t stand their voices, I have to scroll by very fast!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
rio has been on camera since he was literally born. he has zero privacy , he really is a cash cow to them. i don’t doubt they love him etc but it’s so much content.
also i knew i had seen them on tv before , they were on rich holiday , poor holiday 😂😂

_uwu_

Chatty Member
The fact they’ve made a tiktok about STUART making the lunches whilst Francis goes to the gym 😂 they aren’t fooling anyone, doesn’t look like it comes natural to Stuart or it doesn’t happen very often. Francis is a natural at being a dad.

• Haha

Flipflopdrop

It sounds like Carly had a bit of a rough time of it during labour and hemorrhaged afterwards. We treat surrogacy as this selfless act, but actually childbirth is still full of risks for women both during and post-birth injuries etc. She has her own young family and was risking her being there for her own boys to give S&F another baby. It's dangerous.

Some women do still die during childbirth or end up incontinent or with lifelong disabilities.

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve heard a please or thank you from Rio. I’m not saying it should be forced on children but he just seems to shout, parrot and demand.