Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyPassingThrough

Sure enough Amsterdam was an ad. And now they've been gifted flights to the US and a couple of upgrades. It really is the grubby side of the influencer bubble.

Reactions: 1

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Yeah I’ve felt sorry for him for a while now looms like he does the majority of the heavy lifting with the kids

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
How are they making so much from Arbonne with no advertising though? I know they were both west end actors but that house must of been near a million atleast
They got into Arbonne pretty early on and are very high up in it now. They don’t really need to work, their downlines pay for their lifestyle.

It’s impossible to get as rich as they are if you join a pyramid scheme now, they just got in early

OnlyPassingThrough

I imagined Nicola had split up with Ben but maybe not. Definitely money issues too. I can't imagine she's been a very supportive or inspiring upline for the last year or two. Also, I wonder why Lucy Superfox isn't in Maui. Maybe she's not top level any more?

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Just seen that Nicola has split with Ben. Seems odd that she still has a video from 18 months ago pinned to her page about how loving herself and trusting the process brought her her soulmate 🙄 and yet apparently the relationship had been toxic for a long time.
I wonder if he’s also back here or if the girls will go to Ibiza to see him.

mousepanda8

VIP Member
I wondered why also, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a mag deal or something.
Probably want max exposure as possible - I expect now they are just enjoying a few days of new baby plus making viewer wait will make them more engaged when they do post. They probably have tonnes of content stacked to post as well. Baby meeting Carly family, meeting Rio, name of baby, heading home, home for first time

Last edited:

cwymmie

VIP Member
It’s really common that induction is offered/booked for around the due date now especially if there are high risk factors (age being one of these). It’s up to the pregnant woman to say yes or no- to advocate for herself during her pregnancy.

As much as I dislike Stuart and Francis I really don’t think they’d have had much involvement in this. The midwife team certainly wouldn’t have done anything to Carly on their say so.
---
Me too. They made all those video about 'waiting'. Baby would probably have come in its own time in another week or so, with less trauma for mum and baby. it's really common to go overdue, mine were 11 days and 14 days late. It's annoying but you just got to wait it out, unless mum or baby are in danger and then obviously intervention is needed!
She’s not mum

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Yes I’m sure I saw a video of her saying that she’d been rubbish at her job for at least a year or maybe it was more so that could be it. It all seemed very sudden with was what was most odd, like they decided overnight.

Gossipbabex

Oh I didn’t know about any MLM stuff!
they seem so wholesome with their little boy Rio and have him in a great routine whilst still enjoying life I just wish I had their house lol

A lot of the Arbonne huns seem to be taking second jobs or preaching about multiple income sources. I think they've had a shit year as a whole company and the penny has dropped for a lot of them that it's not a magical money tree.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Sure enough Amsterdam was an ad. And now they've been gifted flights to the US and a couple of upgrades. It really is the grubby side of the influencer bubble.
The flights to the US are for the embryo transfer for their surrogate to start the pregnancy for the second child, so if they have been gifted, they are literally disgusting and have no shame!

OnlyPassingThrough

Do we think Nicola Wills ran out of money? She seems to have not been plugging Arbonne at all since being in Ibiza and I’m sure when she moved there she said that Arbonne isn’t sold there. She has expensive taste so I can imagine money might have gone. Interesting to see she is now with the same agency as Stuart and Francis. And she is tagging lots of brands which is all a bit obvious! Also went to her Forst ‘influencer’ event yesterday. Her narrations always come across as so unnatural.