Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised to see how pale and spotty Gio was when he first joined Strictly ! I didn’t watch back in 2014 or whenever it was he started but saw a YouTube video of the new dancers being introduced that year.

Reactions: 3
I was surprised to see how pale and spotty Gio was when he first joined Strictly ! I didn’t watch back in 2014 or whenever it was he started but saw a YouTube video of the new dancers being introduced that year.
Awe you missed out on his track suit chav chic era!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is just me or does Gio suit his old style tracksuit look more than his double breasted suits? Neither are a great look but the tracksuit seems suit him.

Reactions: 6
Is just me or does Gio suit his old style tracksuit look more than his double breasted suits? Neither are a great look but the tracksuit seems suit him.
Maybe because it’s more authentic. The polished Gio now is very much playing a role 💰 💰 💰

Reactions: 5
I was scrolling quickly and at first glance I read his top as 'pervert' 😅
It does say that... doesn't it?

He just oozes sleaze and has a mean rat face with cold dead eyes. I'd rather a threesome with Neil and Dianne than him tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It does say that... doesn't it?

He just oozes sleaze and has a mean rat face with cold dead eyes. I'd rather a threesome with Neil and Dianne than him tbh.
The thought of any of them in the sack just made me do a little sick in my mouth 🤢

Speaking of Neil, he hasn’t been great at keeping up with his daily vlogs but the one he has just posted at least is about the tour more instead of his skincare, what he had for breakfast and him prancing about in front of a lift mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe because it’s more authentic. The polished Gio now is very much playing a role 💰 💰 💰
I laughed reading a comment from a Gio fan on FB recently who hypothesised that the reason Gio and Vito don't get on is that Gio's sense of humour is too sophisticated for Vito!
Ah yes, the man with the pervert top, horrible hand tattoos, and boasts about shagging 200 times a week doubtless spends his nights on tour in the Premier Inn browsing the bon mots of Oscar Wilde.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It does look like it says "pervert" on it. Blech. :sick:

Not going to lie that if I had a son, I would hate for him to turn out anything like Gio.

Reactions: 6
Gios sense of humour is snarky that’s not sophisticated. Richard Ayoade that’s a sophisticated sense of humour to me. Then again Richard is highly intelligent.

Reactions: 8
Even with all Vitos word waffle and crazy analogies it’s clear that he is a smart man. He didn’t just get Ellie to the end because she is a good dancer. He understood exactly what she needed to grow her confidence and self-esteem. The idea that anything about Gio is sophisticated is laughable. Gio is a chav cosplaying sophistication.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.