Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I know is that this year I'm lobbying for Neil to get a celeb partner!

WHO'S WITH ME????🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For the previous tour attendees, any advice- aside from take my ticket?! Going tomorrow!
I'm gathering its just an easy queue up and get to seats.
Any chance of stalking meeting the cast there offstage?

Reactions: 1
Looking at Gio’s story on his opening night he says at the end of the show, on a dark stage, ‘Unfortunately nobody came to see it’ then a dramatic recall and the lights go on to a full house. Presumably a ref to the Amanda situation. What a tool.

There will clearly be no acknowledgement of the live tour by him and vice versa

Reactions: 5
Looking at Gio’s story on his opening night he says at the end of the show, on a dark stage, ‘Unfortunately nobody came to see it’ then a dramatic recall and the lights go on to a full house. Presumably a ref to the Amanda situation. What a tool.

There will clearly be no acknowledgement of the live tour by him and vice versa
He is such an ego maniac!
For the previous tour attendees, any advice- aside from take my ticket?! Going tomorrow!
I'm gathering its just an easy queue up and get to seats.
Any chance of stalking meeting the cast there offstage?
No idea about any of your questions I’m afraid but very excited for you to be there on opening night!
YES! GET RID OF GIO AND NEIL CAN HAVE A PARTNER!
🚨 Deploying emergency Nikita photo 🚨

IMG_6903.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.