Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has already been said but who knew that Angela Rippon would be better at Instagram stories showing backscenes of the tour over most 🙈 she loves these stories she makes of her and Kai.

Reactions: 8
Bobby‘s dances seem a bit boring. I think Krishnan could pick up some tour wins, both crowd pleasers.

Reactions: 5
Bobby‘s dances seem a bit boring. I think Krishnan could pick up some tour wins, both crowd pleasers.
Bobby's Samba is a crowdpleaser, but I think his VW might undo him for wins.

I'd absolutely love Krishnan to pick up a couple of wins 🥰

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this has already been said but who knew that Angela Rippon would be better at Instagram stories showing backscenes of the tour over most 🙈 she loves these stories she makes of her and Kai.
Her long journalism career has its positives.

I think Krish is the contestant who most people loved. Some of the popular contestants were quite marmite but how could anyone not love Krish and his love of dancing. Those 2 dances are definitely the best choices for him too. He is honestly the one I’m most looking forward to seeing after Layton 🥰
---
Bobby's Samba is a crowd pleaser but I think his VW might undo him for wins.

I'd absolutely love Krishnan to pick up a couple of wins 🥰
I’m fully expecting to be struck by lightning by typing this but I quite liked his VW.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Puff piece on the tour but has some interviews/pics/clips. Takeaways: Ellie and Vito are 'just good friends' but he rings her all the time; end of Strictly was 'like a breakup' for Bobby; Layton was born to play arenas; Annabel lost too much weight during Strictly (she was ultra-thin by the end). Krishnan has been approached to do musical theatre!

• Heart
That's exactly what I thought when catching up on all their stories. She's so eloquent compared to "Ahhh it's so big" squeals from the others.
Plus she gave a date and time, panned around slowly, who was with her, how many arenas they would be doing and how long the tour lasts.

Reactions: 6
Her long journalism career has its positives.

I think Krish is the contestant who most people loved. Some of the popular contestants were quite marmite but how could anyone not love Krish and his love of dancing. Those 2 dances are definitely the best choices for him too. He is honestly the one I’m most looking forward to seeing after Layton 🥰
---

I’m fully expecting to be struck by lightning by typing this but I quite liked his VW.
Oh yeah, it wasn't bad or anything, but could just easily get overshadowed by the more fun or dramatic dances of the night.

I wonder if he'll be in the thermal vest again? That would be a vote grabber for sure
---
That's exactly what I thought when catching up on all their stories. She's so eloquent compared to "Ahhh it's so big" squeals from the others.
Plus she gave a date and time, panned around slowly, who was with her, how many arenas they would be doing and how long the tour lasts.
Yeah, she's definitely winning for tour content so far.

I hope Ange forgets to put her knickers on before doing The Leg and gives the audience an eyeful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Puff piece on the tour but has some interviews/pics/clips. Takeaways: Ellie and Vito are 'just good friends' but he rings her all the time; end of Strictly was 'like a breakup' for Bobby; Layton was born to play arenas; Annabel lost too much weight during Strictly (she was ultra-thin by the end). Krishnan has been approached to do musical theatre!

'Strictly was like a break up for Bobby'

I bet it was yeah because he spent most of it crushing on Dianne only to be gutted when all his hard work couldn't quite lure her into his bed .

I reckon Bobby is secretly after the Rippon. Now that strictly curse would definitely make headlines!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How many photos of two people leaving a Nando’s can you take? Also why is he seemingly out in his pjs and slippers? Another strike for the poor tour bus hygiene…

How many photos of two people leaving a Nando’s can you take? Also why is he seemingly out in his pjs and slippers? Another strike for the poor tour bus hygiene…
Yet this time he wasn’t wearing his dressing gown coat - the youth of today and their fashion 👵🏻

They’ve chosen some really unflattering pictures of Ellie for that story and the readers comments are as expected 😡

Ellie won’t get with Bobby as she is too mature for him. He’s like an overgrown kid.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Hardly a romantic date - Nandos! Why can’t two people have a quick bite to eat without the press trying to make it into a thing?

Hardly a romantic date - Nandos! Why can’t two people have a quick bite to eat without the press trying to make it into a thing?
They are the two who are closest in age so it makes sense they would hang out. Others travelled to Birmingham later too. Will they take pictures of them all eating out together all week?

Reactions: 7
They are the two who are closest in age so it makes sense they would hang out. Others travelled to Birmingham later too. Will they take pictures of them all eating out together all week?
“Krishnan breaks silence following cosy dinner with Angela Rippon. The couple were seen having an intimate burger at McDonalds.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder do they all have a laugh about it? If it were me, I'd be printing out and framing any press insinuations I was having it away with a young, handsome dancer.

To be fair, I'd be the one contacting the press with the insinuations to start with, like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always think the very clear photos in shopping centres etc are ones organised and not ones where the photographer has stalked them. Photos outside the hotel/arena more likely just a photographer hanging out. A specific location away from the hotel/arena - arranged.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.