Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikita and Vito are starting off the tour as rock n roll as they mean to go on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Amy seems to have been very quiet online for the past week or so, hope she is OK 🤍🙏🏼
It's quite unusual for her, I think? She's not posted anything on Instagram for a while and she's not been liking strictly posts which she usually does. I really hope she's alright.

Reactions: 8
I noticed on Neil's latest vlog that he showed some instructions they had been given, one of which said during the week they should avoid taking pics with fans or signing autographs outside the hotel as 'there are a lot of respiratory illnesses around, including Covid'. Seems a bit odd when they're going to be performing to thousands and thousands, but I suppose they want to avoid people getting sick before they even start. However, as others have said, that bus is gonna be an incubator of all sorts.

Anyway, it's not enforceable as all the fans will be there with their gifts for Dianne or whoever and desperate to post about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I noticed on Neil's latest vlog that he showed some instructions they had been given, one of which said during the week they should avoid taking pics with fans or signing autographs outside the hotel as 'there are a lot of respiratory illnesses around, including Covid'. Seems a bit odd when they're going to be performing to thousands and thousands, but I suppose they want to avoid people getting sick before they even start. However, as others have said, that bus is gonna be an incubator of all sorts.
I suppose when they are meeting fans in the wild, they will be getting very close and huddled for selfies. Not that you can really stop it, but I’d imagine a virus would rip through the cast and crew like wildfire.

Reactions: 9
I suppose when they are meeting fans in the wild, they will be getting very close and huddled for selfies. Not that you can really stop it, but I’d imagine a virus would rip through the cast and crew like wildfire.
Only Nikita got covid on the entire 2022 tour, they did pretty well.

Reactions: 6
Full list of tour dances. Layton doing paso and QS. Krishnan doing Cha Cha Cha and Quickstep.

Full list of tour dances. Layton doing paso and QS. Krishnan doing Cha Cha Cha and Quickstep.

There's a lot of repetitive dances considering how many there is to choose from
No Waltz, one vienesse, no salsa, no foxtrot, no tango, no CC,no Rumba
Do they choose or is it assigned??

Half way though it'll probably start getting boring not going this year though.

Reactions: 1
I think they are all pretty good choices (although I would have preferred Layton to have the AT over Angela R). I’m very happy at this particular one.

There are some cute insta stories of celebrities being a bit overwhelmed at the size of the arena this morning.

Reactions: 4
I think they are all pretty good choices (although I would have preferred Layton to have the AT over Angela R). I’m very happy at this particular one.

There are some cute insta stories of celebrities being a bit overwhelmed at the size of the arena this morning.
3 argentine tangos would have been over the top
People tend to leave earlier as it is to beat the traffic jams, showing too much of the same dances would get them out even sooner.

Reactions: 1

I’m sure Annabel will incorporate some foxtrot elements into her samba for her fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I guess there’s a lot to take into consideration - if they are hauling props and everything around the country then try and keep it to a minimum, the time it takes to set up between dances, trying to get a good mix of ballroom/latin/other and trying to give the audience the dances they want to see (not sure where Annabel’s samba falls in that one)
---
Is it wrong to give a little giggle 🤭 that it’s only Layton and Krishnan who have both dances out of the official ‘10’ set even though they are the ones Layton wasn’t supposed to be able to do and somehow avoided?

Last edited:
"Young hearts break free". Is it really that hard to get the name of a song everyone knows right?

Reactions: 4
"Young hearts break free". Is it really that hard to get the name of a song everyone knows right?
Also 'let's see what *are* couples are performing' 🥴 This is just a fan account (although the fella behind it acts like he's a Strictly mouthpiece).

I suppose they were spoilt for choice with Layton's dances, but his AT was one of the best dances of the series, I would rather have seen that than either of the Angelas' ATs. At least Bobby's not doing his 'I love you and that's why I have to kill you' AT 😁

• Haha
Also 'let's see what *are* couples are performing' 🥴 This is just a fan account (although the fella behind it acts like he's a Strictly mouthpiece).

I suppose they were spoilt for choice with Layton's dances, but his AT was one of the best dances of the series, I would rather have seen that than either of the Angelas' ATs. At least Bobby's not doing his 'I love you and that's why I have to kill you' AT 😁
Yes I wasn’t suggesting a show full of AT’s (although I do love a good AT, not a murdery running hands over Diannes boobs one) just that I would have preferred Laytons. I think it’s one of the best dances in the last 20 years of strictly and it has a big emotional impact on me when I watch it. I’m very pleased about both of his dances, although I would have been happy to see most of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.