Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord Vito on Dianne's story eating his homecooked meal of fish on the train! that is a whipping offence, no matter how cute you are!
They are all eating all sorts of stuff the aroma in that carriage must be gag worthy. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh lord Vito on Dianne's story eating his homecooked meal of fish on the train! that is a whipping offence, no matter how cute you are!
Aren’t they on the tour bus so are only torturing each other instead of the general public?

I will never forgive you for making me check Dianne’s stories and seeing Suggs sans shirt working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you're right, it's a tour bus. The odours must be quite something, but at least restricted to the cast.

Reactions: 6
It's fine, we can stow away on an early flight, miss the 'easy' run, and join him for coffee after
Who knows maybe he could get you tickets to DWTS. That way you could stay the night but not even need a hotel room, just roll right to the airport from the studio when filming finishes. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know there somewhat adults but shouldn't there being rules on what not to bring on the shared tourbus for everyone's sake
Top of the list fish! 🤢
The waft must be awful it'll only get worse with double the people covered in sweat and probably bare stinking feet

How they will avoid gagging left right and centre is a mystery?

Reactions: 5
I'm not gonna be friends with anybody who eats fish, egg or paints their nails in an enclosed travel space.

Get to duck with yer stink - it's antisocial.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can only imagine that tour bus is a health hazard by the end of the tour…a lot of the pros strike me as being a bit relaxed about personal hygiene….no 1 being Dianne

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love Vito to make me gag, but not on the stench of his lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can only imagine that tour bus is a health hazard by the end of the tour…a lot of the pros strike me as being a bit relaxed about personal hygiene….no 1 being Dianne
Oh 100%
That tourbus is going to stink of fish, everyone's daily dinners, feet, sweat and BO and fake tan mixed with all sorts of colognes and sprays making it 20x worse

Those who we know aren't big with personal hygeine daily some more obvious than others will only make it worse
And they couldn't even crack a window
Yeah good luck to them they'll need it 🤢😳

Reactions: 5
I was absolutely repulsed when Ellie and Vito were discussing her stinking feet/shoes on itt.

Turned me right off the pair of them, her especially.🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.