Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never see Ellie and Vito together outside of work, but please don't push Ellie and Bobby!

Me too! Half of the time on different stories they’ve been no where near each other in ‘work’ either 🤣
But Bobby! Nope not happening

Reactions: 4
Me too! Half of the time on different stories they’ve been no where near each other in ‘work’ either 🤣
But Bobby! Nope not happening
Wouldn't worry about that, Bobby's far too busy trying to get cozy with dianne
What better chance to pull a move than a floaty vienesse Waltz
Only a matter of time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldn't worry about that, Bobby's far too busy trying to get cozy with dianne
What better chance to pull a move than a floaty vienesse Waltz
Only a matter of time.
Bobby and Dianne spent a ton of time together during the series as well, mostly by themselves because of training and he didn't try anything then. This time though everyone is together and Dianne has known the rest of the pros and probably the crew, hair and makeup people etc a lot longer then she's known him so will probably be with them as well. Don't get me wrong, Bobby pushes it with the way he goes on but I feel like he pushes it just enough to get his name in the paper but not enough to actually do anything.

Reactions: 8
She’s not one of life’s natural scarf wearers is she, Ellie.
Needs a chat with Natalie Lowe.
:ROFLMAO: I really appreciate that Ellie isn't vain and goes around with no make-up and her hair scraped back. But...she needs to not scrape it back all the time. It looks lovely when it's softer around her face.
Vito meanwhile seems to have adopted a policy of total radio silence for the tour. He needs social media lessons from Zara.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s not one of life’s natural scarf wearers is she, Ellie.
Needs a chat with Natalie Lowe.
“not one of life’s natural scarf wearers” is genuinely one of the greatest descriptions of someone i’ve heard.

i would be DEVASTATED if someone said that about me and wouldn’t really know why 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disappointed Vito has just put a reel of him and Ellie doing salsa to murder on the dancer floor - I was hoping he might re-enact the last scene of Saltburn instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Bobby has any romantic interest in Dianne. Dianne wasn’t exactly warm and friendly to him until she realised they could get to the final. Everyone here thought she hated him and @Willow9999 said at Blackpool they barely interacted. That definitely won’t be a friends for life scenario.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Bobby has any romantic interest in Dianne. Dianne wasn’t exactly warm and friendly to him until she realised they could get to the final. Everyone here thought she hated him and @Willow9999 said at Blackpool they barely interacted. That definitely won’t be a friends for life scenario.
Nor me. I think it's all PR crapola.

Reactions: 5
Disappointed Vito has just put a reel of him and Ellie doing salsa to murder on the dancer floor - I was hoping he might re-enact the last scene of Saltburn instead.
I would actually have liked to see them doing their salsa on tour, minus the green makeup 🤣 Especially now that the song is trending and gone viral again

Reactions: 7
I wish Ellie was doing her salsa or Charleston instead of the American smooth on tour - I think they’d both be great in an arena and I’m a little bored of the American smooth

ETA - im not even going to the tour so not sure why I care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish Ellie was doing her salsa or Charleston instead of the American smooth on tour - I think they’d both be great in an arena and I’m a little bored of the American smooth

ETA - im not even going to the tour so not sure why I care 😂😂
I love an American smooth. I wish she was doing her salsa or Charleston instead of her Paso. I liked it when I first saw it but wasn’t that impressed when I saw it again in the final.

I love that these guys appear to be such good friends.
IMG_6854.jpeg

Not a fan of this hat which he wears a lot which looks like a melted guylian seashell fashioned into a midget gem.

IMG_6855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love an American smooth. I wish she was doing her salsa or Charleston instead of her Paso. I liked it when I first saw it but wasn’t that impressed when I saw it again in the final.

Not a fan of this hat which he wears a lot which looks like a melted guylian seashell fashioned into a midget gem.
The Salsa would have been good but seeing as that was way back in Halloween week, I would be concerned that Vito would want to tinker with the choreo 🙈

View attachment 2694499

View attachment 2694501
His hat just reminds me of Toad from Mario Kart 😂🙈 Sorry Layton!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They had the weirdest dynamic. The amount of crying from her when they found out they were in the dance off was odd. Really don’t think it was down to her Dads situation. As someone who has been in a similar situation I really didn’t like the way she seemed to milk that for votes later in the series. Rant over

They had the weirdest dynamic. The amount of crying from her when they found out they were in the dance off was odd. Really don’t think it was down to her Dads situation. As someone who has been in a similar situation I really didn’t like the way she seemed to milk that for votes later in the series. Rant over
Another one who one who has been in a very similar situation. I could empathise with her heightened emotions and feeling a lack of control over being so far away from her Dad. I drew the line at the batshit crazy behaviour on social media though, as it actually sickened me.

I agree, I really felt for Dianne initially but then when she blatantly started trying to use his situation to emotionally manipulate people into voting and all that manipulative Facebook posting started any sympathy went. Exploiting a loved one’s illness to win a competition is really low.

Dianne was papped the other day with Bobby touching her face in public. She seems fine with whatever he's doing, it seems.

This popped up on TikTok for me. Aw the Vito-Nikita Italian bromance is so sweet (Nikita is congratulating V’s brother on getting his degree)

• Heart
Is it me or have we seen a lot less of Vito’s chest (apart from on Saturday evenings) since the last series started?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.