Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, how wholesome ❤❤ I really hope they all.dont end up hating each other in a few years 😭😭
Can you imagine? 'Vito never liked Nikita's post about winning. It must be because he's raging he got stuck with Miriam Margoyles. Graz had to shout at Vito to congratulate Nikita and Bonnie Langford, so embarassing!'

Is it me or have we seen a lot less of Vito’s chest (apart from on Saturday evenings) since the last series started?
Maybe because it's winter?! and also he posts very little now that isn't Strictly-related.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, I really felt for Dianne initially but then when she blatantly started trying to use his situation to emotionally manipulate people into voting and all that manipulative Facebook posting started any sympathy went. Exploiting a loved one’s illness to win a competition is really low.
It's crazy when you think back to that last week of Strictly, people in Facebook groups or wherever it was having chats amongst themselves to say how much they liked there favorite contestants or giving a little bit of love to a finalist and out of nowhere Dianne Buswell just interjecting with '.......yes but what about Bobby'

It's a good job it wasnt me on there when she jumped in to invalidate peoples opinions in the comments because I would of told her straight out Di, duck off and grow up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe because it's winter?! and also he posts very little now that isn't Strictly-related.
Well this hormonal mess is missing the thirst traps! Bring on the summer, hopefully then I will have something else to blame my hot flushes on🥵😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Vito has been on his stories promising lots of content forthcoming and that he won't 'ghost' us the way Nikita has, so that's reassuring 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vito has been on his stories promising lots of content forthcoming and that he won't 'ghost' us the way Nikita has, so that's reassuring 😁
Looking forward to seeing more from Vito and his Lulu his quietness is quite strange. I wondered if he maybe had something going on in his personal life or wasn’t well as he came back from his break looking as knackered as he did in the final week and I hope that we will see more fun interactions as the tour progresses from all of them except for Dianne and Neil unless they have footage of the others.

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to seeing more from Vito and his Lulu his quietness is quite strange. I wondered if he maybe had something going on in his personal life or wasn’t well as he came back from his break looking as knackered as he did in the final week and I hope that we will see more fun interactions as the tour progresses from all of them except for Dianne and Neil unless they have footage of the others.
Maybe that zit is sucking all of his life force.

But hopefully he's feeling healthy, and his diabetes is not being a dick. They've got a helluva schedule with the all workshops on top of the tour. Not that Layton's energy doesn't seem boundless.

• Heart
His brother was in the UK when rehearsals were in London so maybe some late night brotherly bonding.
---
Run don't walk but for those missing Vito's hairy chest he's just out the shower in his latest story....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dianne was papped the other day with Bobby touching her face in public. She seems fine with whatever he's doing, it seems.

This popped up on TikTok for me. Aw the Vito-Nikita Italian bromance is so sweet (Nikita is congratulating V’s brother on getting his degree)

it wasn't in public, it was during rehearsals for their VW :)

Reactions: 1
Well this hormonal mess is missing the thirst traps! Bring on the summer, hopefully then I will have something else to blame my hot flushes on🥵😜
Your wish is his command! Hairy chest fresh from the shower. He must have been reading his DMs..
Looking forward to seeing more from Vito and his Lulu his quietness is quite strange. I wondered if he maybe had something going on in his personal life or wasn’t well as he came back from his break looking as knackered as he did in the final week
perhaps his secret gf has been throwing pots at him screaming ‘Why TF won’t you tell Craig Doyle about me??!’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Dianne was papped the other day with Bobby touching her face in public. She seems fine with whatever he's doing, it seems.

This popped up on TikTok for me. Aw the Vito-Nikita Italian bromance is so sweet (Nikita is congratulating V’s brother on getting his degree)

How is that the ugliest sweater vest imaginable, but somehow it still looks good on Nikita. How is he that powerful and sexy.

And I've been missing Vito's hairy sexy chest. He should shirtless most of the time. It's a public service.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a shame Vito is on cameo and not OnlyFans. I don’t think my requests wouldn’t be appropriate for cameo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 4
Wonder if I can request Handyman/Farmer videos from Vito as mu birthday present from friends. I’m kind of hoping he doesn’t cut his hair too much on his head or chest - like it that bit longer and dishevelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like he is telling her to be quiet!
Can't blame him for that, let's be honest she always seems like a toddler on a sugar high
But maybe there are little less handsy ways of asking bobby
Doesn't seem the type to wash his hands regularly either 🤢🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
His hands on her neck and putting his finger to her lips to shush her are both major icks.

• Sick
His hands on her neck and putting his finger to her lips to shush her are both major icks. Way too intimate and not moves a nice person would use.
I think sometimes, because of the necessary sometimes rather intimate touching during the actual dancing, some celebs can have the boundaries blurred between dance touching and non-dance touching. Darren Bennet literally sprinted across the dance floor to Lilia when she had been eliminated with Dominic Littlewood because he was still going for dance touching.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if I can request Handyman/Farmer videos from Vito as mu birthday present from friends. I’m kind of hoping he doesn’t cut his hair too much on his head or chest - like it that bit longer and dishevelled.
I imagine if costumes or props are involved you will have to pay more than the basic fee! (I'm saving up for an elaborate Italian stable boy performance).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.