Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe strictly is just some big polyamorous orgy and they are all doing each other? That’s how they let off steam on their Sunday days off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just heard from my source that Nigel has come in at 10/1. Apparently that awkward fall he had was on Vito's knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe strictly is just some big polyamorous orgy and they are all doing each other? That’s how they let off steam on their Sunday days off.

And it’s why there are so many injuries.
Poor Amanda had to leave because she was saddle sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vito has also taken time out from his intensive shagging schedule to moonlight as a hairdresser. No wonder he's looking so tired.

(Helen, Shirley, AJ, Dave Arch, Claudia, Nigel, and Jowita are also now all demanding that he 'play with their [brunette] locks')

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, and didn't she mention him on her sex podcast? I'm sure we talked about it at the time 😁
Yes, they'd only known each other 5 minutes and she flew to London and called him her boyfriend. Enquiring minds wanted to know what the 'X-rated sex act' was (as opposed to all the PG ones) but nobody could be arsed listening to her crappy podcasts

in her latest episode called 'We're Back and I'm Still in Love', she confirms her new relationship without naming Nikita but will shock his legions of fans by revealing they performed an X-rated sex act together, which she said made her 'a new woman.'

ETA: sex podcaster jinx!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I get 200/1 on AJ, wearing the showdance dress (him).
IMG_8351.jpeg

That’s an established throuple already. 🤣
---
Yes, they'd only known each other 5 minutes and she flew to London and called him her boyfriend. Enquiring minds wanted to know what the 'X-rated sex act' was (as opposed to all the PG ones) but nobody could be arsed listening to her crappy podcasts

ETA: sex podcaster jinx!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing will ever convince me he actually dated the sex podcaster chick. Sounds more like it was a one-night stand and then he ghosted her when she went to the tabloids 😂

Poor girl, who can blame her, I would probably also go into full stalker mode if given half an opportunity with Nikita

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing will ever convince me he actually dated the sex podcaster chick. Sounds more like it was a one-night stand and then he ghosted her when she went to the tabloids 😂

Poor girl, who can blame her, I would probably also go into full stalker mode if given half an opportunity with Nikita

I’d be the same.

Im a married man but me and my husband have both agreed that if Vito or Nikita come knocking all bets are off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.