Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bit random
How is she angry about this?
It's common knowledge that if you withdrawn from the main show then you shouldn't expect a spot on the live tour

Her situation sounds like it's caused lots of tension, he said she said sort of drama that keeps developing
Not sure where her confusion is 🤔

Wanted the party without the work

Reactions: 5
Yes this a load of crap made up by the mail to get the drama going again. I’m sure the comments are full of Beryls ready to decapitate her.

Reactions: 13
There's another article in the Sun just now with a new quote from Amanda clarifying her PTSD diagnosis

1000005763.png

Sounds like maybe wasn't just Strictly related, but I guess whatever happened on Strictly didn't help

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh I think that is definitely made up to make Amanda look bad - not her statement but the tour stuff. I just don’t understand why people send people death threats - Gio has some lovely fans. I think I read that Jowita received some as well when dating him. Charming person Gio for not calling people out if that was the true re Jowita and death threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That story seems like absolute bollocks. No way would Amanda expect to be on the tour after she withdrew so early. Just feels like the tabs are throwing everything at the wall now in the absence of real news.

The quote from her about PTSD is pointed. Someone from the show leaked it to discredit her- can only be one of the production team, presumably.

link to Spanish live version is here if anyone wants to practise their Spanish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That story seems like absolute bollocks. No way would Amanda expect to be on the tour after she withdrew so early. Just feels like the tabs are throwing everything at the wall now in the absence of real news.

The quote from her about PTSD is pointed. Someone from the show leaked it to discredit her- can only be one of the production team, presumably.

Oh thanks for that I think that might be a fun watch. I just randomly went back to a dance Gorka and two other judges gave 2 and two other judges gave an 8! 😆 And there has even been a 10!

Reactions: 4

Ah, thank you! Blimey, how long do they spend talking about each dance 😆

Reactions: 1
Ah, thank you! Blimey, how long do they spend talking about each dance 😆
I'm pretty sure at one point the presenter told the last judge to hurry the hell up and just give a score. 😆
And two judges have got confused with their paddles and held up the wrong score. :oops:
Gorka must be having some sort of reverse culture shock 😬

Flipping heck it's been on 2 hours and only 7 dances so far! Someone get Gorka a coffee o_O I hope it pays really really well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she angry about this?
It's common knowledge that if you withdrawn from the main show then you shouldn't expect a spot on the live tour

Her situation sounds like it's caused lots of tension, he said she said sort of drama that keeps developing
Not sure where her confusion is 🤔

Wanted the party without the work
Why on earth would anyone think that there’s an atom of truth in this ‘story’? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure at one point the presenter told the last judge to hurry the hell up and just give a score. 😆
And two judges have got confused with their paddles and held up the wrong score. :oops:
Gorka must be having some sort of reverse culture shock 😬

Flipping heck it's been on 2 hours and only 7 dances so far! Someone get Gorka a coffee o_O I hope it pays really really well.
The Southern European versions all seem crazy - Italy and now Spain. France is a bit more professional but definitely more style over substance and full of showboaters.

They all run so late at night as well.

Reactions: 6

Bloody hell, it’s still on now! 💤

Two of the judges are running around behind the desk. I have no clue what is happening.

Now Miss Universe Spain is doing barefoot contempowaft, with a bit of Ripponator leg action thrown in.

And now it’s just a still screen of someone’s bedroom. And the top of their head. WTF?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, it’s still on now! 💤

Two of the judges are running around behind the desk. I have no clue what is happening.

Now Miss Universe Spain is doing barefoot contempowaft, with a bit of Ripponator leg action thrown in.

And now it’s just a still screen of someone’s bedroom. And the top of their head. WTF?!
We're back! Gorka gave that contempwaft an 8 I think he's delirious at this point. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.