Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine he’d like his brother and putative gf to spend time together! I hope the non-denial doesn’t come back to bite him, when one of them is spotted snogging someone else, or we discover Vito is secretly married to Helen Skelton..

I saw Nikita’s gf posted photos with him in Rome with the caption ‘future home??’ Hope she’s not planning on encouraging him into Ballando so she can drink espresso and model in Rome or whatever she does. Nikita is too good to be showing elderly ladies a few gentle rumba steps!
For the love of god, let me down gently next time! I can cope with Ellie not wanting him,but you could’ve at least put the Skelton behind a spoiler 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For the love of god, let me down gently next time! I can cope with Ellie not wanting him,but you could’ve at least put the Skelton behind a spoiler 😩
I’d be shocked if the Helen Skelton stories were true. I think they had something in common to chat about as they were both raised in farming families.
I have my suspicions about Jowita and Vito more than Skelton!

Reactions: 9
I’d be shocked if the Helen Skelton stories were true. I think they had something in common to chat about as they were both raised in farming families.
I have my suspicions about Jowita and Vito more than Skelton!
The Skelton thing is a joke (at this point, I defo think they banged. I do not think they exchanged vows of holy matrimony).

Vito is definitely Team Richie anyway..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
NGL, I’d laugh myself daft if it turned out that Vito & Skelton had been banging like a barn door in the wind all year 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NGL, I’d laugh myself daft if it turned out that Vito & Skelton had been banging like a barn door in the wind all year 😁
The biggest life lesson I learned was “There’s no better way of getting over someone, than by getting under some else (hotter)” 😜
Heart-broken & humiliated by that skanky husband, I wouldn’t blame her if she did.

Reactions: 11
Amy seems to have been very quiet online for the past week or so, hope she is OK 🤍🙏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Vito is currently banging Ellie, Jowita and Helen Skelton? This could turn into a version of the Strictly Odds thread they have on DS.

Who else is Vito shagging?

5/1 Luba Mustuk
6/1 Kym Marsh
12/1 Richie Anderson
14/1 Jayde Adams
16/1 Amanda Abbington
16/1 Dianne Buswell
18/1 Fleur East
25/1 Angela Rippon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Vito is currently banging Ellie, Jowita and Helen Skelton? This could turn into a version of the Strictly Odds thread they have on DS.

5/1 Luba Mustuk
6/1 Kym Marsh
12/1 Richie Anderson
14/1 Jayde Adams
16/1 Amanda Abbington
16/1 Dianne Buswell
18/1 Fleur East
25/1 Angela Rippon
Don't forget add Rose I heard he like's her pictures. I'll give her 7/1 odds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

5/1 Luba Mustuk
6/1 Kym Marsh
12/1 Richie Anderson
14/1 Jayde Adams
16/1 Amanda Abbington
16/1 Dianne Buswell
18/1 Fleur East
25/1 Angela Rippon
I’m going with Giovanni - thin line between love and hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

5/1 Luba Mustuk
6/1 Kym Marsh
12/1 Richie Anderson
14/1 Jayde Adams
16/1 Amanda Abbington
16/1 Dianne Buswell
18/1 Fleur East
25/1 Angela Rippon
100/1 Dave Arch

• Haha
Reactions: 10

5/1 Luba Mustuk
6/1 Kym Marsh
12/1 Richie Anderson
14/1 Jayde Adams
16/1 Amanda Abbington
16/1 Dianne Buswell
18/1 Fleur East
25/1 Angela Rippon
35/1 Shirley

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.