Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there's a strong rumour on The masked singer thread that 'Rat' is actually Shirley Ballas !

I don't know if the outfit is a clue to her beloved fanny rat Gio but I'm very tempted to suggest it just to fuel the speculation even more .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be the same.

Im a married man but me and my husband have both agreed that if Vito or Nikita come knocking all bets are off.
Knock knock
Who's there
Oh, it's Vito AND Nikita. And they've brought their orange shorts.

1705176730314.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Apparently there's a strong rumour on The masked singer thread that 'Rat' is actually Shirley Ballas !

I don't know if the outfit is a clue to her beloved fanny rat Gio but I'm very tempted to suggest it just to fuel the speculation even more .
It was her!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't find a way to watch it, but I had a look on twitter and Spain appears to be thirsting over Gorka and asking where the hell he's been hiding. As they should be 😁

• Haha
I think the obsessive working out and dieting has changed his face shape - he'd probably be better with a bit more weight on. He looks late 30s now but he's only 33.
He used to be beautiful and now he looks all potatoey. It’s a sad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's because of the hair. Some guys have the face shape for really short cuts, he's not one of them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.