Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know social media likes don't tell the full story, but you would think the pros would want to show support for Gio this week of all weeks. I can't see any likes there (though maybe some I don't follow..).
Or maybe they're all just so repelled by the horrible image they can't bring themselves to look at it..

Jeez, the bleeping jump scare of that photo looming unbidden!! 😱😱😱
---
The way that model is photographed, it actually makes her look quite like Georgia.
I thought it was her! I wondered why he’d chosen to post a badly treated ex-girlfriend for Throwback Thursday! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Annabel is doing her Samba. Neil showed a bit of her and Graz rehearsing on yesterday’s vlog.
Annabel doing a Foxtrot-based Samba? I thought her Foxtrot-based Jive would have been a better Latin for her. Some interesting dance choices for the tour, do we know what Krishnan is doing yet? I'm still undecided about going, but if he does his Cha cha that might swing it for me 😁

Looks like AngelaR will be unleashing The Leg, but we guessed that already 😆

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised by some of the picks for tour. I'd have thought Quickstep instead of VW for Bobby, and Jive instead of Samba for Annabel.

I'm not overly keen on Ellie doing her Paso either. I'd have thought her Salsa, or especially Charleston since it already has backing dancers would be better for an arena. I guess they must have thought the lifts were too much of a risk.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised by some of the picks for tour. I'd have thought Quickstep instead of VW for Bobby, and Jive instead of Samba for Annabel.

I'm not overly keen on Ellie doing her Paso either. I'd have thought her Salsa, or especially Charleston since it already has backing dancers would be better for an arena. I guess they must have thought the lifts were too much of a risk.
I think the Paso will go down really well in the Arenas with it being dance music and the light show. I would love to have seen her Salsa again too.
I am finding the picks this year a bit odd, I know they like to give a mix of tempo and style but having more than usual just okish dancers on tour Annabel, Angela R and Krishna and even Bobby sorta shows. At least Krishna will bring the fun and joy.
The only ones I'm excited about Ellie, Angela S and Layton.

Reactions: 2
I bet Angela R will just come out, do The Leg and then piss off home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If E&V are doing their paso and use some sort of ramp could that be used as a roof top so that we could also have the Nikita/Vito pro dance as well as Barbie?

• Heart
Wasn't Annabel's samba a bit of a mess? I guess as it's Shakira at least the song is a banger.

Aw Team Richie. (Vito is looking quite knackered. Did his dad have him roofing morning, noon and night??)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the Paso will go down really well in the Arenas with it being dance music and the light show. I would love to have seen her Salsa again too.
I am finding the picks this year a bit odd, I know they like to give a mix of tempo and style but having more than usual just okish dancers on tour Annabel, Angela R and Krishna and even Bobby sorta shows. At least Krishna will bring the fun and joy.
The only ones I'm excited about Ellie, Angela S and Layton.
Same. Though I wish Angela and Ellie swapped Charleston and Paso around (that awful bloody song!)
I'm glad Layton's doing his Paso, that's the main thing I really wanted for the tour. I hope AT or Quickstep is his other choice.
And I hope they don't make Krishnan do his Couple's Choice. I'd rather see his Cha Cha or Charleston. Or anything else actually.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Annabel's samba a bit of a mess? I guess as it's Shakira at least the song is a banger.

Aw Team Richie. (Vito is looking quite knackered. Did his dad have him roofing morning, noon and night??)
I bet Richie was dripping like a fucked fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm. I saw his fans saying maybe the BBC had told pros not to like his posts! seems plausible (not!)

Ellie and Vito are on Zoe Ball currently. They are doing paso and AS on tour (no surprise!). Cute interview. Zoe and Richie raving about them after and Richie talking about going to the tour. Nuff said, FR!
Just listened on BBC sounds, really cute interview❤ Loved Zoe’s fan-girling before they came on air, and then describing them as “Sunshine” with Richie agreeing “up-lifting” afterwards 🥰

Same. Though I wish Angela and Ellie swapped Charleston and Paso around (that awful bloody song!)
I'm glad Layton's doing his Paso, that's the main thing I really wanted for the tour. I hope AT or Quickstep is his other choice.
And I hope they don't make Krishnan do his Couple's Choice. I'd rather see his Cha Cha or Charleston. Or anything else actually.
I think Krishnan might be doing his QS and that's why Bobby isn't doing his as the styling was very similar. He had his big sassy moment at the end of it, too, which would go down really well.

Reckon he'll do his CCC as well, as that was really popular.

Reactions: 6
It will make my day to hear Apache Indian. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d type.

• Haha
I know Layton and Nikita had lots of fantastic dances but my goodness the Paso... I have gone back to watch it more than once. It is FAB-U-LOUS 😁

04433899-F0D7-4385-B5C1-0A8EC0F9469F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like Layton won't be doing his AT as both Angelas are doing theirs 😪

It'll be QS now, I reckon. Craig did bloody love that Charleston, though, but it still seems too risky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like Layton won't be doing his AT as both Angelas are doing theirs 😪

It'll be either QS or Charleston now.
I’m gutted as Layton and Nikita’s AT is what I think of as their dance. Then again it makes me cry so maybe not so good for me in public 😂
I don’t think they will do the Charleston as there are too many things that could go wrong. I’d quite like their quickstep, CC, salsa, tango, jive or CCC (I don’t think they would risk the stirring pot). Basically there aren’t many Lakita dances I wouldn’t love to see live 😁

Reactions: 3
Someone on DS commented that Angela S. hasn't been seen this week which I now realise is true. She hasn't been in any of the videos or insta stuff. Hope she's ok. Carlos is there.

I hadn't quite realised Ellie and Vito's planned tattoos are going to be bees with the body of an aubergine?? Yikes what horror is this??! Hopefully small, and Vito has plenty of crap tattoos already.
Will qualified tattoo artist Neil Jones be doing it? Will it be on Vito's arse and will it be livestreamed?

• Haha
Someone on DS commented that Angela S. hasn't been seen this week which I now realise is true. She hasn't been in any of the videos or insta stuff. Hope she's ok. Carlos is there.

I hadn't quite realised Ellie and Vito's planned tattoos are going to be bees with the body of an aubergine?? Yikes what horror is this??! Hopefully small, and Vito has plenty of crap tattoos already.
Will qualified tattoo artist Neil Jones be doing it? Will it be on Vito's arse and will it be livestreamed?
She may still be away, she was on a beach (sunny and warm looking so not Skegness!) 4 days ago.

I’m gutted as Layton and Nikita’s AT is what I think of as their dance. Then again it makes me cry so maybe not so good for me in public 😂
I don’t think they will do the Charleston as there are too many things that could go wrong. I’d quite like their quickstep, CC, salsa, tango, jive or CCC (I don’t think they would risk the stirring pot). Basically there aren’t many Lakita dances I wouldn’t love to see live 😁
I know. If it isn't the QS then I'd love the CCC, but as you say, too risky with the pot-stirrer. It would have been a good tour dance, too.

I know Ellie said she is now a yes person - but perhaps she ought to reconsider being a yes person to a bee with an aubergine body tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.