Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I never really liked Oti. Great dancer and choreographer, but for some reason she was one of the 'oops, always forget she exists' pros for me, outside of in the pro numbers. And I did think she was a bit of a dick for the thing with Jamie's injury - I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that she tried to convince him to dance anyway?
I loved Oti, but I never felt like we got to see her softer side, she was always very fierce/feisty. That worked for the celebs she was given (4 reasonably young athletes, 2 actors with dance experience and the unexpectedly competitive Bill Bailey), but I'd have liked to have seen her chill a bit.

Reactions: 5
I can't even remember Bobby's VW.

Is it the one where Dianne randomly legged it up the stairs? What song was it? I think his showdance would have gone over much better.

If he's not doing his QS, though, I hope that means lovely Krishnan is doing his πŸ₯°

Last edited:
I can't even remember Bobby's VW.

Is it the one where Dianne randomly legged it up the stairs? What song was it? I think his showdance would have gone over much better.

If he's not doing his QS, though, I hope that means lovely Krishnan is doing his πŸ₯°
He faffed about in some sort of weird ladies thermal top to Golden Hour, that's all I remember. Was very similar to the other two contemporary based dances but unfortunately without the random booting up the stairs.

Reactions: 8
He faffed about in some sort of weird ladies thermal top to Golden Hour, that's all I remember. Was very similar to the other two contemporary based dances but unfortunately without the random booting up the stairs.
Oh, the one in his thermals? That's literally all I can remember. Neither song nor dance πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
I think Bobby is better in ballroom than Latin. I do find all Diannes ballroom choreography very twee though.

Reactions: 9
His Samba will go over well, though.

Lakita Paso!! Get in!! πŸ”₯

But personally, I'm only going for Annabel's Foxtrot and Foxtrot.

Fingers crossed she's doing both.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His Samba will go over well, though.

Lakita Paso!! Get in!! πŸ”₯

But personally, I'm only going for Annabel's Foxtrot and Foxtrot.

Fingers crossed she's doing both.
Sorry, I heard Annabel is doing her Foxtrot and her Foxtrot instead. I wasn't so keen on those ones - I preferred her Foxtrot and her Foxtrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know social media likes don't tell the full story, but you would think the pros would want to show support for Gio this week of all weeks. I can't see any likes there (though maybe some I don't follow..).
Or maybe they're all just so repelled by the horrible image they can't bring themselves to look at it..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved Oti, but I never felt like we got to see her softer side, she was always very fierce/feisty. That worked for the celebs she was given (4 reasonably young athletes, 2 actors with dance experience and the unexpectedly competitive Bill Bailey), but I'd have liked to have seen her chill a bit.
Agree, but my god was she hypnotic when she danced!

Reactions: 13
My aim in launching VITA was to create products to inspire and bring joy to ME and to explore other ways to make ME money. My fragrance VITA is a celebration of ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know social media likes don't tell the full story, but you would think the pros would want to show support for Gio this week of all weeks. I can't see any likes there (though maybe some I don't follow..).
Or maybe they're all just so repelled by the horrible image they can't bring themselves to look at it..

Only Anton and Motsi.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Annabel is doing her Samba. Neil showed a bit of her and Graz rehearsing on yesterday’s vlog.

Reactions: 1
Only Anton and Motsi.
Hmm. I saw his fans saying maybe the BBC had told pros not to like his posts! seems plausible (not!)

Ellie and Vito are on Zoe Ball currently. They are doing paso and AS on tour (no surprise!). Cute interview. Zoe and Richie raving about them after and Richie talking about going to the tour. Nuff said, FR!

Last edited:
Vito is good at matching his partners energy - he will do just fine with partner that isnt a natural dancer - give them a good time as Gorka did with Nikita.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.