Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may still be away, she was on a beach (sunny and warm looking so not Skegness!) 4 days ago.
Yes, quite possible. Just seems odd that she'd be given a week off from rehearsals (right after Christmas hols too).

Reactions: 3
Someone on DS commented that Angela S. hasn't been seen this week which I now realise is true. She hasn't been in any of the videos or insta stuff. Hope she's ok. Carlos is there.

I hadn't quite realised Ellie and Vito's planned tattoos are going to be bees with the body of an aubergine?? Yikes what horror is this??! Hopefully small, and Vito has plenty of crap tattoos already.
Will qualified tattoo artist Neil Jones be doing it? Will it be on Vito's arse and will it be livestreamed?
I suppose the bee is for Manchester?

Reactions: 2
This TikTok account is sharing all kinds of stuff I haven’t seen before of Nikita.

I suppose the bee is for Manchester?
That is what Vito said on This Morning yesterday, aswell as the Bee being a resilient insect.

I have to say an aubergine tattoo is an interesting choice considering what it represents 🍆🍆 😬

They will regret that one.
Craig Doyle didn’t hold back his suggestive reactions to the 🍆 yesterday. He was making Ellie giggle and blush as her and Vito talked over one another, trying to explain their reasons for choosing it 😂
(to be fair he was relentless in his gentle teasing about their relationship status from the start of the show so it didn’t help their arguments that nothing is going on)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sometimes forget Ellie is only 22 and I think at 22 I would have been blushing and giggling at Craig Doyle gently teasing about her, Vito and aubergines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I sometimes forget Ellie is only 22 and I think at 22 I would have been blushing and giggling at Craig Doyle gently teasing about her, Vito and aubergines.
To be honest, I am in my 40’s and would be blushing and giggling, just being in the presence of Craig and Vito 🤭 Chuck talk of aubergines in the mix and there would be no composure remaining 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, I am in my 40’s and would be blushing and giggling, just being in the presence of Craig and Vito 🤭 Chuck talk of aubergines in the mix and there would be no composure remaining 😜
Honestly the minute they started talking about Vito's chest hair I would loose all composure 😋
Interesting that Ellie now has the power to decide on the length of his chest hair...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ellie is off having a catch-up with Nikita Kanda, meanwhile Vito is catching up on some beauty 😴
(Cheers Dianne)
IMG_6640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly the minute they started talking about Vito's chest hair I would loose all composure 😋
Interesting that Ellie now has the power to decide on the length of his chest hair...
Took her 3 months to persuade him to go to the barbers to get a hair cut, but one day back in practise and he is reaching for the razor on his beloved chest hair 🤔😜

• Haha
Ellie is off having a catch-up with Nikita Kanda, meanwhile Vito is catching up on some beauty 😴
(Cheers Dianne)
I'm genuinely impressed with his eye mask hack, I clearly don't crash out enough in semi-public to figure out such hacks.

• Haha
So Layton has been liking posts on Twitter about them dancing the Paso. From the below they are also doing QS, AT or Charleston. I want AT but reckon it will be QS.
IMG_6838.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Ah - the daily mail running with a story that Vito and Ellie headed back to the same hotel - confirming romance - pretty sure Jason G is also in one of the photos.
Yeah, I think some of them are in a hotel? Neil vlogged (!) the other day about going down to breakfast (though he lives in Leeds so would have to stay there). Maybe Vito has given up his London flat? or the hotel is just nearer where they rehearse.

Love the red circles of them with Jason Gilko playing unwitting gooseberry! (maybe an unlikely throuple?)

• Haha
Ah - the daily mail running with a story that Vito and Ellie headed back to the same hotel - confirming romance - pretty sure Jason G is also in one of the photos.
I'm pretty sure the tour pays for them all to stay at the same hotel. Unless they are 'team bonding' 🤫 I wonder who gets neil?!
I really do hope the media doesn't hound them, they have done so well up till now to avoid too much media intrusion and crazy shippers.
I do wonder if BBC PR are trying to push them out in front as a shield of deflection after the Gio/Amanda drama.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.