Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the press/paps will be hounding Ellie and Vito because they all want to be the ones who get the shot of them kissing or whatever….it suck’s but if there is something going on they would probably be better to come out with it to get them off their backs

Reactions: 4
I feel the press/paps will be hounding Ellie and Vito because they all want to be the ones who get the shot of them kissing or whatever….it suck’s but if there is something going on they would probably be better to come out with it to get them off their backs
Meanwhile, inevitably, the real romance will be captured by a long-lens pap pic in Starbucks of Bobby and Jowita.

Will be interesting to see who likes/comments on this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see why they would want to keep it private and how it might not get rid of press intrusion. For now when doing Media they will want the focus to be on their win rather than everyone talk about the private lives and they wont want to take attention or talk away from the tour and the other participants.

However if they aren't and they want the speculation to stop then when asked a clear cut Yes/No do not reply with "we have a great relationship..." At the very least throw out a we are like Brother and Sister comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People still keep commenting that Vito has a girlfriend!
I tell you what, if that’s the case, she must be very easy going about how he gets on with Ellie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People still keep commenting that Vito has a girlfriend!
I tell you what, if that’s the case, she must be very easy going about how he gets on with Ellie!
That's mostly a joke after 1 random person made a comment on SM claiming to have seen he saw Vito snog the life out of a blond at an early live show. Somehow no one else noticed. But you need to be made of strong stuff to date a dancer!

Has Angela been spotted yet? any mention on why she isn't at rehearsals?

Reactions: 7
However if they aren't and they want the speculation to stop then when asked a clear cut Yes/No do not reply with "we have a great relationship..." At the very least throw out a we are like Brother and Sister comment.
The lack of a clear answer does make me wonder. They don’t need to get votes now. Unless there are loads of unsold tour tickets or TPTB are trying to distract the media from Fanny rat.

Reactions: 5
The lack of a clear answer does make me wonder. They don’t need to get votes now. Unless there are loads of unsold tour tickets or TPTB are trying to distract the media from Fanny rat.
There certainly isn't much unsold seats trying to secure tickets has been hard, just the odd single seats or the very top rows. Even the O2 is mostly sold.
The tour sells its self each year, many buy tickets as soon as they are released, even before the dancers have been announced.
I ended up re-selling my 2022 tickets because of the line up nothing was going to make me pay to watch Max George!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Neil features a lot on the tour and in the new series gets a celeb partner.

I'M JOKING! 🤭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it funny the daily fail are trying to insinuate it’s some kind of sneaky Vito and Ellie go to a hotel together and Jason G is with them.
The thing is Ellie and Vito did say there was no romance, friends for life type thing but people keep asking. Also if they are at the moment friends with benefits, not labelling what they have - then best not say anything. That way they keep people’s interest etc. It does though nicely distract from Amanda/Gio gate and get publicity for the tour.

Well Fanny rat really isn’t helping himself and selling the nice guy narrative 😂
IMG_6839.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish Ellie would just silence the interviewers asking coy questions about her and Vito by saying “yeah we’re constantly at it, my minge looks like the Japanese flag.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish Ellie would just silence the interviewers asking coy questions about her and Vito by saying “yeah we’re constantly at it, my minge looks like the Japanese flag.”
I am literally deceased.

Vito posted a video about the same time as Gio's post. So far: Luba, Dianne, Arduino, Nancy, Kai, Gorka have liked/commented. Gio's post: crickets, bar 300 radicalised Beryls eg

You won my heart when I I could see how beautiful you were in every way with Rose....compassionate,kind,caring,you gave that girl the confidence to be who she wants to be,a role model in every way.Good luck Gio.❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I am literally deceased.

Vito posted a video about the same time as Gio's post. So far: Luba, Dianne, Arduino, Nancy, Kai, Gorka have liked/commented. Gio's post: crickets, bar 300 radicalised Beryls eg
It’s so patronising to Rose. Aw what a hero helping the poor deaf girl. I think Rose seemed to be really ballsy. That’s why she got on ok with Gio as she wasn’t bothered by his bullshit and could stand up for herself.

Reactions: 15
It’s so patronising to Rose. Aw what a hero helping the poor deaf girl. I think Rose seemed to be really ballsy. That’s why she got on ok with Gio as she wasn’t bothered by his bullshit and could stand up for herself.
The fact is Rose would have won no matter what pro she got. She’d probably still have got to the final if she’d punched Claudia down the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact is Rose would have won no matter what pro she got. She’d probably still have got to the final if she’d punched Claudia down the stairs.
Poor Claudia but you can’t blame Rose for feeling frustrated with all she has to deal with. What a trooper 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.